UID Victim: Toddler's Mother, Peaches, found Hempstead Lake State Park June 1997 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The resolved cases for NY did increase by one case and her case was the only one removed. It looks good, yay!
Okay, I am going to allow myself to feel a bit excited then.

I got burnt when they talked about being very close to an announcement, and then it was nothing but crickets for what, a year?

Okay, I am going to allow myself to feel a bit excited then.

I got burnt when they talked about being very close to an announcement, and then it was nothing but crickets for what, a year?
I feel you, I got really excited too when they said that, every single time there was a case removed from NY I was hoping it was her. And NY is pretty active on the UID side. Just two days ago I was thinking about her and that by now I should stop thinking it's her. And here we are... Very excited about this!!

I feel you, I got really excited too when they said that, every single time there was a case removed from NY I was hoping it was her. And NY is pretty active on the UID side. Just two days ago I was thinking about her and that by now I should stop thinking it's her. And here we are... Very excited about this!!
I just know this is solvable.

Kelly (El Dorado Jane Doe) had the same issue with genetic genealogy and her case was solved. And that was a pet case of mine, for ages. Killed and found immediately. Identifiable face, fingerprints, living photos including mugshots, killer was her partner... and yet it languished for years because no one amongst her very closely related blood relatives knew who she was. It felt so cruel to be so close for so long. And yet it was solved, when it seemed for years like genetic genealogy might have failed in her case.

Peaches will be identified. Her daughter will be identified.

With most Does, I'm content to not know their name or see their face, so long as LE and their families know.

But with Peaches and with St Louis Jane Doe, I really want to see their faces, hear their names. Their killers tried to erase them with their dismemberment, denied them reconstructions that might have revealed their identities. They deserve that to be reversed. Everyone should know their names and their faces.

MOO

Mary Murphy put this article out last week

Im wondering if them working on that protocol was a result of an identification
1000017733.jpg

I am starting looking at the MPs removed since yesterday. Meanwhile I remembered Yulonda Estes's case was removed from NamUs a couple of weeks ago. I am not familiar with her case, nor do I know a lot about Peaches, but could there be something there? Yulonda was estranged from her family so perhaps it wouldn't be a stretch for her to have moved to New York without them knowing. Just throwing this out there until we learn more.

I am starting looking at the MPs removed since yesterday. Meanwhile I remembered Yulonda Estes's case was removed from NamUs a couple of weeks ago. I am not familiar with her case, nor do I know a lot about Peaches, but could there be something there? Yulonda was estranged from her family so perhaps it wouldn't be a stretch for her to have moved to New York without them knowing. Just throwing this out there until we learn more.

Yulonda would be on the upper end of the age range for Peaches, but not in excess of it.

Peaches's scar is thought to be caesarean related - Yulonda had a male child and Peaches, of course had Toddler Doe.

The tattoo... the testimony of the tattoo artist was that Peaches came in with family, whereas Yulonda was estranged from her nearest relatives. There are different kinds of family than blood kin, though.

MOO

Yulonda would be on the upper end of the age range for Peaches, but not in excess of it.

Peaches's scar is thought to be caesarean related - Yulonda had a male child and Peaches, of course had Toddler Doe.

The tattoo... the testimony of the tattoo artist was that Peaches came in with family, whereas Yulonda was estranged from her nearest relatives. There are different kinds of family than blood kin, though.

MOO
Yeah, that's a very long shot. She was the only potential MP removed recently. Usually the cases IDed with IGG are not listed on NamUs, so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't on there either.
I try to control it, but I am very impatient to learn more. In Christine Belusko's case the announcement was made the same day her NamUs profile was removed. I really hope we won't have to wait too long for news.

Yeah, that's a very long shot. She was the only potential MP removed recently. Usually the cases IDed with IGG are not listed on NamUs, so I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't on there either.
I try to control it, but I am very impatient to learn more. In Christine Belusko's case the announcement was made the same day her NamUs profile was removed. I really hope we won't have to wait too long for news.
It may depend on whether they are constructing a case to connect Peaches and Toddler to RH. If it would impact the case, they might hold off.

I just know that sometimes there is a big delay between identification and announcement.

Think Karen Vergata... that was what, six months between ID and announcement? And even then, they botched it because they didn't inform her children before the press conference?

MOO

The case of #Peaches removed from #NamUs, National Missing & Unidentified Persons System, reported by
@Catch_LISK
This suggests suspected 1997 #LISK victim is identified. Last week, my blog focused on legal discussions re: Peaches and her child:

“With that much time invested by Nassau investigators in the Peaches probe, there is a level of negotiation and cooperation that will be involved in weaving the Peaches murder into the Suffolk County criminal case. But it seems these issues are being addressed now.”

Side note. Baby doe's estimated pmi is listed as one year in Namus. Thats not possible is it? Peaches died in 1997, and baby doe was found in 2011

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil
Back