UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he isn't found guilty in court, given his photo and name are on the internet and youtube etc already, do you think he would end up changing his name to attempt to stay anonymous? Just wondering..

Thanks again Truthseeker777 I’ve just learned that. Thinks he’s a clever boy doesn’t he

The abandoned school he claims to have walked past would appear to be even further south...can they not ascertain his movements from his phone atleast whilst he was carrying it on his person?

If he isn't found guilty in court, given his photo and name are on the internet and youtube etc already, do you think he would end up changing his name to attempt to stay anonymous? Just wondering..

Probably not considering his previous behaviour regarding Alesha when she was missing , he'd wear it like a badge imo

Probably not considering his previous behaviour regarding Alesha when she was missing , he'd wear it like a badge imo

When he sent that snapchat photo of his torso to his friends and said he'd found the person responsible it seemed like he had a secret underlying desire to brag about what he'd done, but still trying to make it sound like a joke because he knew he couldn't really admit to it re: consequences. I just wondered if he might change his name because he'd get a lot of abuse in the street if people recognised him wherever he moved to after. His identity has not been kept very secret online.

When he sent that snapchat photo of his torso to his friends and said he'd found the person responsible it seemed like he had a secret underlying desire to brag about what he'd done, but still trying to make it sound like a joke because he knew he couldn't really admit to it re: consequences. I just wondered if he might change his name because he'd get a lot of abuse in the street if people recognised him wherever he moved to after. His identity has not been kept very secret online.
If found guilty, for the accused to have any chance of a life, they would have a new identity. IMO

The abandoned school he claims to have walked past would appear to be even further south...can they not ascertain his movements from his phone atleast whilst he was carrying it on his person?

Do you have a link to where this info is please? I've not heard it mentioned previously.

Last edited:
Googling to find out more:

The boy said he had contacted Mr MacPhail and four or five other people he knew who sold cannabis to see if he could get any, and left the house on Ardbeg Road at about 2am.

He said he knew Mr MacPhail was in a relationship with Ms McLachlan but claimed he had never met Alesha, although he knew his dealer had a little girl.

The accused said he walked through Skeoch Wood, between Rothesay and Ardbeg, to avoid police, and walked past the site of an abandoned school before heading to meet a dealer where he bought 'pollen' for £30.

Girlfriend of Alesha McPhail's father gives evidence in murder case | Daily Mail Online

bbm

Also from The Daily Record:

The accused said he walked through Skeoch Wood, between Rothesay and Ardbeg, to avoid police, and walked past the site of an abandoned school before heading to meet a dealer where he bought 'pollen' for £30.

He told police he "liked taking showers" while high as it cooled him down, and said: "I take a shower when I'm stoned - baked".

Mum of Alesha MacPhail murder accused 'phoned police after her body was found'

So, apparently, I've googled in the past body temperature changes induced by weed 'cos some links were showing visited when I googled again. From the searches, most sites report that inducing cannabis lowers body temperature. I might also be incorrect, but I believe pollen has higher THC as it's made from the resin & it's the THC that affects body temp. Maybe completely unrelated, and ofc peoples own reactions could vary - but just some thoughts as to his statement. MOO.

So, apparently, I've googled in the past body temperature changes induced by weed 'cos some links were showing visited when I googled again. From the searches, most sites report that inducing cannabis lowers body temperature. I might also be incorrect, but I believe pollen has higher THC as it's made from the resin & it's the THC that affects body temp. Maybe completely unrelated, and ofc peoples own reactions could vary - but just some thoughts as to his statement. MOO.

The majority of common street drugs will lower body temperature in the come down phase, ie, the user will start to feel cold as the high begins to wear off. Showering in warm water is a common way to bring the core temperature back up when this happens.

The majority of common street drugs will lower body temperature in the come down phase, ie, the user will start to feel cold as the high begins to wear off. Showering in warm water is a common way to bring the core temperature back up when this happens.

Good to know! IIRC the person who he claimed he got the pollen from says that didn't happen but I'd be interested to know more from this angle. £30 of pollen doesn't sound like a lot to me but I could be waaaay off. An eighth/3.5g maybe? I'm just wondering if he had any on him when arrested or when his place was searched.

Good to know! IIRC the person who he claimed he got the pollen from says that didn't happen but I'd be interested to know more from this angle. £30 of pollen doesn't sound like a lot to me but I could be waaaay off. An eighth/3.5g maybe? I'm just wondering if he had any on him when arrested or when his place was searched.

£30 would get you about 7g of pollen. I know this because where i used to live until quite recently my upstairs neighbours, neighbours through the wall and basically the majority of the street were either drug dealers or buyers. We shared a massive communal garden, when they were sitting out in the summer the conversations that were heard were 'interesting' although not confined to the price of cannabis. Thankfully we managed to move away.

Apparently traces of cannabis stays in your hair for a very long time, couple of weeks I think. Not sure if they can tell from that though when the cannabis was taken.

Also from The Daily Record:

Mum of Alesha MacPhail murder accused 'phoned police after her body was found'

Cheers for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member