UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again. Please read this post and acknowledge you have done so by clicking the "Like" button.

It’s up to all members to familiarize themselves with Websleuths TOS aka The Rules. Disregarding TOS is the main reason threads have to be shut down, and that’s just not fair to the majority of members who post in accordance with The Rules, found here.

Almost 50 posts had to be removed. I did not have time this morning to provide an explanation for so many of them. Some posts were off topic, introducing and discussing details of other cases; some were stating info as fact without MSM links to substantiate or without clear indications that it is only your theory or opinion (i.e. JMO, IMO, i think, i believe); some were seeking to provide or gain info on the accused who LEGALLY cannot be named/sleuthed; some were for bickering or rudeness. These are ALL violation of Websleuths TOS.

Further failure to comply with WS rules will result in repeat offenders receiving a timeout or a thread reply ban. Worst case scenario is the discussion thread gets closed down with only a Media Thread – No Discussion accessible. Nobody wants that to happen.

Couple of side notes:

There is no guesswork in LAW. It is important that you provide a link that validates what you are saying or interpreting about law. For example, this thread is for a case in Scotland where someone from the USA or Germany, etc posts their thoughts or guesses that may have no relation or application to the law of the land in Scotland. If you are going to discuss law, make sure you find appropriate legal links to substantiate what you are saying.

Please do not reply within a quote. Use the “Reply” feature in the bottom right of the post you wish to quote, otherwise your quoted post will not appear correctly.

Thank you all for your co-operation.

Thread is open again. Please read this post and acknowledge you have done so by clicking the "Like" button.

It’s up to all members to familiarize themselves with Websleuths TOS aka The Rules. Disregarding TOS is the main reason threads have to be shut down, and that’s just not fair to the majority of members who post in accordance with The Rules, found here.

Almost 50 posts had to be removed. I did not have time this morning to provide an explanation for so many of them. Some posts were off topic, introducing and discussing details of other cases; some were stating info as fact without MSM links to substantiate or without clear indications that it is only your theory or opinion (i.e. JMO, IMO, i think, i believe); some were seeking to provide or gain info on the accused who LEGALLY cannot be named/sleuthed; some were for bickering or rudeness. These are ALL violation of Websleuths TOS.

Further failure to comply with WS rules will result in repeat offenders receiving a timeout or a thread reply ban. Worst case scenario is the discussion thread gets closed down with only a Media Thread – No Discussion accessible. Nobody wants that to happen.

Couple of side notes:

There is no guesswork in LAW. It is important that you provide a link that validates what you are saying or interpreting about law. For example, this thread is for a case in Scotland where someone from the USA or Germany, etc posts their thoughts or guesses that may have no relation or application to the law of the land in Scotland. If you are going to discuss law, make sure you find appropriate legal links to substantiate what you are saying.

Please do not reply within a quote. Use the “Reply” feature in the bottom right of the post you wish to quote, otherwise your quoted post will not appear correctly.

Thank you all for your co-operation.
Thank you for clarifying and much needed. We do not want this thread to disappear.

I was digging around trying to find clarification about this key in the door.

Alesha MacPhail: Gran 'forgot to take key out of door' on night of alleged murder

This article says the granny,Angela King, left the key in the OUTSIDE of the door after taking in laundry...

So that might indicate this was a crime of opportunity? If the key wasn't in the lock how was he planning on getting in?

This says to me that the door was usually locked, which would be sensible if you have a young child staying.

I believe the two houses up Gortans Road are not derelict

I know their are occupied houses and the big one R House but their are two very near site is it these your referring to ? If so I wonder if they heard or saw anything I’m sure he could easily pass them in the trees Sorry
For all questions I just want to make sure we’re talking about the same houses/buildings

I know their are occupied houses and the big one R House but their are two very near site is it these your referring to ? If so I wonder if they heard or saw anything I’m sure he could easily pass them in the trees Sorry
For all questions I just want to make sure we’re talking about the same houses/buildings

Yep, the ones of the road leading to the old hydro hotel site. Near the scene.

<modsnip>

The accused mother and sister should be treated like victims in this case, because they are, just like Alesha,s family, yet they have had to move away and hide

Like someone else said, we have to remember this is the worst crime in modern history for Scotland

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone mentioned this parkour and the possibility he climbed the house and into a window. And then the key is in the door so he was able to get out with alesha. That makes some sense to me.

Is the door with the key in it on the ground floor at the bottom of the staircase? Or is the door with the key in at the top of the staircase?
Its 3 flats ground floor flat middle floor flat attic floor flat, the door at the bottom would always be open

So the house alesha was in is it two flats upstairs does the son rent the flat next door to the dad. I cannot for the life of me understand how she was in her room as was dad and grandad but it’s only a two bed flat. ?

<modsnip>

The accused mother and sister should be treated like victims in this case, because they are, just like Alesha,s family, yet they have had to move away and hide

Like someone else said, we have to remember this is the worst crime in modern history for Scotland
Do we know for deffinite his mum and sister have had to move? Yeah I agree. They are victims and his mum did 100% the right thing and reported the cctv to the police. It must of been hard for her to do but I’m glad she did. I do feel very sorry for his mum. The way she comes across in court. How awful must it feel knowing you gave birth to a monster who could do that to a child. The locals should not be punishing her and caused her to move from her house because he is the one responsible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Added my comments underneath yours in pink
Guilty as Charged, sentence next, from back to the future, theres no way he will get off with this, you have to say good police work, good Scottish court system, although that shall be judged by the people once he has been convicted and his sentence has been passed

Do we know for deffinite his mum and sister have had to move? Yeah I agree. They are victims and his mum did 100% the right thing and reported the cctv to the police. It must of been hard for her to do but I’m glad she did. I do feel very sorry for his mum. The way she comes across in court. How awful must it feel knowing you gave birth to a monster who could do that to a child. The locals should not be punishing her and caused her to move from her house because he is the one responsible...

As far as I know the locals are not punishing the mother and sister. I live here and so far I have only heard nice things said since about the family (excluding the accused), so I don't think any of the locals have caused them to move out (if they have moved- I don't know if they are still here or not). If they have left it will be because it would have felt very difficult for them to go out and about and face everyone knowing what has happened. A very uncomfortable situation for them to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7