UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not playing devils advocate here as the evidence looks very much like he is guilty but I can’t get around how he got her out the house.. the fact that he is trying to blame TM, could she have taken her out the house for him but then not been involved in the rest.. I don’t know why she would have did this but how did he get into the house and take her without leaving any prints in the actual house or waking anyone??

Unfortunately I don't think we will ever find this out. He will keep this knowledge to himself in yet another sick attempt to gain control over the poor family.

Connor Gillies - Twitter

Witness says DNA matching accused found within material on wasteband of jogging bottoms which were discovered on the beach. It was difficult to extract DNA due to it being soaked in salt water for a number of days.

No blood or DNA found on knife recovered from beach.

No blood found on hooded top recovered from skip at police station. Witness didn’t try for DNA due to conditions it was recovered in.

I would imagine that he will never acknowledge guilt in this case.

Crimes such as this are often too terrible to admit to oneself let alone to the wider public

So a state of total denial works for him...if he constantly denies it, then he never has to face it.
And from there.,.if he tells himself that story for long enough,...

It is only a short step and a little bit of twisting and next thing you know..he has convinced himself that what he thought all along was true....

That its the whole world against him and he is unlucky and has been set up....and all of the other stories which really dreadful offenders tell themselves.

After all that is easier than finding a mirror and looking into the eyes of a monster

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Witness says DNA matching accused found within material on wasteband of jogging bottoms which were discovered on the beach. It was difficult to extract DNA due to it being soaked in salt water for a number of days.

No blood or DNA found on knife recovered from beach.

No blood found on hooded top recovered from skip at police station. Witness didn’t try for DNA due to conditions it was recovered in.

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight

Stuart Baillie says DNA matching the accused was found on the boxers and jogging bottoms recovered from the beach. No DNA was found on the knife - salt water degrades DNA cells.

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight

The hooded top, which was thrown in a skip by police, was deemed ‘unsuitable’ for DNA examination given it was recovered from an uncontrolled environment.

bbm

Crimes such as this are often too terrible to admit to oneself let alone to the wider public

So a state of total denial works for him...if he constantly denies it, then he never has to face it.

It is only a short step and a little bit of twisting and next thing you know..he has convinced himself that what he thought all along was true....

That its the whole world against him and he is unlucky and has been set up....and all of the other stories which really dreadful offenders tell themselves.

After all that is easier than finding a mirror and looking into the eyes of a monster
I agree.

He could have gone in by pulling his sleeves down over his hands. Maybe the one palm print he left was as he was coming down the stairs carrying Alesha and while his sleeve was no longer covering his hand he had to use his palm to steady himself on the handrail.

I can also see how she might not have screamed if she was in a deeper sleep when he entered and only just rousing and being confused at first it was maybe her dad. He might have whispered to her something like it's ok, we're going to have some fun at the beach or I'll teach you some tricks on my trampoline.

We also don't know the internal flat layout and the stairs down from the attic room may have been aligned with the top of the stairs leaving the flat.

I wonder if he intended to put more into the sea, even the body? Thankfully he didn't do that since saltwater is damaging to the recovery of DNA.

12:16

KEY EVENT

'No blood on hooded top recovered from skip'

The trial has been told there was no blood found on a hooded top recovered from a skip.

Jurors were previously told how a black Nike hoodie was thrown away by a police officer who believed it to be irrelevant to the case.

The dark Nike jumper was discovered in a rock pool by witness Zareya MacGillivray, 42.

She said it was a ‘youth size’ and told the court: “It looked out of place”.

Today’s witness said he didn’t try for DNA due to conditions it was recovered in.

0_FMF_SDR_23072018KYLE46JPG.jpg

More DNA traces were found on Alesha's clothing, a court was told (Image: Daily Record)

Accused boy's semen 'found on Alesha MacPhail's body'

Weird thing to say but I fealt elation when it was said his DNA was all over her.

I was so worried nothing would stick and this monster was gonna be smerking all the way to the bank.

I personally hope he gets it from all barrels

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies 58s58 seconds ago

Under cross examination the witness tells court there was no blood staining at the accused’s house including the rear door handle and bathroom.

0 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes

So, as one user pointed out already, if he had dipped himself in the sea before returning home to shower the salt water off this could explain this. It’s surprising though I must say, I think he knew exactly what DNA was and his internet searches were more to check how the police carry out DNA checking for evidence.

I think he is loving every minute of it and could well have (and probably would have) gone on to kill others. His Snapchat messages were gloating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89