UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi another first poster but been following loads on here. Wondering what everyone's opinions are on why did he seemingly carry alesha to the shoreline ?
Could someone who is good with maps or local help me out with distance from shoreline to where alesha was found please as I cannot understand why he was carrying her around

Hi another first poster but been following loads on here. Wondering what everyone's opinions are on why did he seemingly carry alesha to the shoreline ?
Could someone who is good with maps or local help me out with distance from shoreline to where alesha was found please as I cannot understand why he was carrying her around
I am still trying to find out precisely where her body was found but nobody seems to know

I cant understand why the police have not shut his Y.T channel down, the trampoline clip gives so much away and the channel grows daily because of all the media attention, does anyone know why it has not been shut down

LOL two truthseekers here. I initially thought someone was speaking to themself.

It depends entirely on YouTube policy. Facebook, for example, tends to be closed down quicker because they are more proactive at working with the police and deactivating certain accounts whether criminals or switching deceased to ‘In Memory of’ pages.

YouTube is a Google subsidiary so their policies differ and they could be less cooperative depending on what legislation they come under. There is a dedicated department within the Metropolitan police whose role is to flag incriminating videos on YouTube and even then only a percentage of them are deleted. I read an article recently that said it was taking them up to 2 and a half years to get some removed. I can also vouch for that as I work with Google and their subsidiaries regularly and their process is slooowwww.

In addition to that, it’s unlikely Police Scotland have the resources to constantly follow-up with YouTube.

He might have taken her there and committed crime, however you should realise that if you put anything in the sea in that area it faces towards the mainland so the sea in that area is more like a lake most of the time, where she was found was wasteland overgrown in the summer, he might have left her there thinking she would not be found until he could cover his tracks further and get back to her, but remember he was arrested quite quickly and did not get the chance

Please do NOT bring rumors to Websleuths. If you state something as fact, you must provide (or at least be able to provide) a link to substantiate what you state, otherwise it will be considered rumor and your post will be removed. "Local information" or "I heard", etc is considered rumor. If you quote a rumor post, your post will also be removed as we do not have time to extend the courtesy of editing your posts.

On another note, please do not try to moderate the thread yourself. That is what WS staff are here for. Please just use the Report feature to let us know there is a problem so we can review it and make a decision.

Thanks.

Hi and welcome.

I have been wondering the same thing and I can only think the route was to avoid walking back past his house with Alesha, perhaps it was the long way of getting to the woods. Same for walking at a distance from the pavements, giving him what he thought was too far a range to be seen by anyone looking out or on cctv cameras. The problem is it does tend to show complete awareness and so I'm not sure he was really that drunk at that time.

Hi and welcome.

I have been wondering the same thing and I can only think the route was to avoid walking back past his house with Alesha, perhaps it was the long way of getting to the woods. Same for walking at a distance from the pavements, giving him what he thought was too far a range to be seen by anyone looking out or on cctv cameras. The problem is it does tend to show complete awareness and so I'm not sure he was really that drunk at that time.
Given he (allegedly to be politically correct) had abducted a child the most discreet way of travelling would be along the shore as it is away from houses

The shore runs parallel to the road and it would have less chance of anyone seeing him carrying her along it - as opposed to the road which goes past a long row of houses, not to mention a corner shop which potentially could have a security camera outside. I live in Rothesay and the chances are at this time in the morning there would still be one or two drunk people walking around the streets, so I assume he knew the chances of someone seeing him would be lesser if he ran along the beach instead.

He might have taken her there and committed crime, however you should realise that if you put anything in the sea in that area it faces towards the mainland so the sea in that area is more like a lake most of the time, where she was found was wasteland overgrown in the summer, he might have left her there thinking she would not be found until he could cover his tracks further and get back to her, but remember he was arrested quite quickly and did not get the chance

maybe....but where he allegedly hid her is somewhere that many dog walkers frequent...so I can't imagine her being left for very long without someone finding her..

The shore runs parallel to the road and it would have less chance of anyone seeing him carrying her along it - as opposed to the road which goes past a long row of houses, not to mention a corner shop which potentially could have a security camera outside. I live in Rothesay and the chances are at this time in the morning there would still be one or two drunk people walking around the streets, so I assume he knew the chances of someone seeing him would be lesser if he ran along the beach instead.
Theres even a cctv camara that covers a side road between the beach and high road, it covers a boat on a trailer, he would have known where obvious cctv was, but there are lots of side roads to get from the beach to where she was found

Theres even a cctv camara that covers a side road between the beach and high road, it covers a boat on a trailer, he would have known where obvious cctv was, but there are lots of side roads to get from the beach to where she was found
Maybe that's why he put a hoodie on, to hide his face from cameras while he had Alesha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214