UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the accused keep her quiet? Was there any evidence her mouth was covered, apart from the pressure to the face? I suppose that could have been part of the injuries, but how keep her quiet if she is over his shoulder?

There is nothing placing Toni at the scene of the murder, not even a fibre. Plus there is no way she could have transferred all his fibres onto Alesha. The jury will not need long to convict him IMO. Whether or not Toni & Rab had a bad relationship, Toni was jealous, or had a secret sexual relationship with the accused. His defense is not believable for one second IMO.

The jury will have seen his demeanour in court and I would suggest that he does not come across as someone who has been wrongly accused - he comes across as someone who has the pathology of blaming others. He even sought to blame the police for what they would do before they did it. He also knew a guy had done something to Alesha before anyone knew.

How did the accused keep her quiet? Was there any evidence her mouth was covered, apart from the pressure to the face? I suppose that could have been part of the injuries, but how keep her quiet if she is over his shoulder?
I know. Surely she was awake at some point. Maybe threats were made to her about her family. This is a tactic many psychopaths and paedophiles use to manipulate their victim.

It can’t have been Toni .. as not enough time in 30 mins for them to have a cig, chat and sex .. then to collect Alesha.
Exactly, it would need someone else involved along with TM. The accused said TM contacted him that night to meet up for sex using a condom she had provided. I wonder if they always used a condom when they met up?

There is nothing placing Toni at the scene of the murder, not even a fibre. Plus there is no way she could have transferred all his fibres onto Alesha. The jury will not need long to convict him IMO. Whether or not Toni & Rab had a bad relationship, Toni was jealous, or had a secret sexual relationship with the accused. His defense is not believable for one second IMO.

The jury will have seen his demeanour in court and I would suggest that he does not come across as someone who has been wrongly accused - he comes across as someone who has the pathology of blaming others. He even sought to blame the police for what they would do before they did it. He also knew a guy had done something to Alesha before anyone knew.

Thanks Tortoise. You are absolutely correct. I just couldn’t bare a ‘not proven’ or a hung jury. Unlikely I know.

Almost definitely some jurors will think this.

I really hope not. The defence have given NO evidence of his so called affair with Toni, no evidence to back his alibi of where he was after he left from “sex with Toni” there’s an hour of where he is out his house but hasn’t really said what he’s been doing?
The defence evidence was just too weak it was non existent

Too much forensic evidence against the accused. The dna around the bruises was his. I would imagine forensic team would have lifted dna from all family members before they charged the accused. If TM dna has been on those bruises or around her privates the prosecution would know

I really hope not. The defence have given NO evidence of his so called affair with Toni, no evidence to back his alibi of where he was after he left from “sex with Toni” there’s an hour of where he is out his house but hasn’t really said what he’s been doing?
The defence evidence was just too weak it was non existent
The defence was farcical. No real evidence. I really hope the jurors will convict him.

Omg that’s it , and why are some of the charges being dropped b4 the jury even get to decide on

Prosecution have withdrawn charge of attempting to defeat the ends of justice .. in relation to clothing. Does this mean they believe his story of the joggers and pier jumping?

No I think maybe they want to simplify for the jury. Might be because of the hoody being moved which might make jury uncomfortable. To be honest should simplify deliberations and have pretty much no impact on conviction if found guilty.

For example, if someone is beaten and raped. They often charge for the rape only. Weird to do it during the trial though.

Lorna Gordon‏Verified account @bbclornag

Closing speeches to the jury now in the trial of 16 year-old accused of abduction, rape and murder of Alesha McPhail. Accused denies all charges; has lodged special defence claiming girlfriend of Alesha's father responsible for the death.

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Prosecution closing submission now underway. Iain McSporran QC addressing the jury inviting them to convict the accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties