UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, you can say it once it's in the media. If he tortured and killed animals, no doubt he was a serial killer in the making.

I believe so...he takes pleasure is causing others pain..he would have found as many opportunities as he could as he went through life if he'd had the chance.

I hope his girlfriend didn't have any pets :eek:

Did anyone find these videos online?

During the investigation, videos of him playing them with chilling commentary were discovered.

In one scene he enters a creepy house shrouded in darkness.

He picks up a key from a table and uses it to unlock a door with blood streaming over it in the shape of an X.

The boy can be heard hamming up his fear as he plays the game.

He says: “It’s giving me options on where to go.

Much more at the link

Alesha MacPhail's evil murderer was 'serial killer in the making'

Daily Mail now reporting rumours that he “tried to drown” a girl and had previously “sexually assaulted” another:

Dark side of Isle of Bute where Alesha MacPhail's mum thought her little girl would be safe | Daily Mail Online

So he was born evil then...

if all of that was covered up by people’s then they need to take a serious look at themselves.

And I guess we all should be reminded that wrong is wrong no matter what relationship so there are no more Alesha’s.

My head and heart ache

(Was about to quote the Daily Mail rumours but about five of you beat me to it :p )

I can well see why it seemed that locals suspected he was involved now, seems he ticks plenty of boxes for psychopath in the making, I'm all the more glad the jury reached the right decision as I don't think anyone would be too safe if he was free. Glad the papers have managed to get the info out even if they can't identify him, the context makes a differencein coming to see how it could happen; it's not just a random thing from someone with no history but part of a clear pattern. Hope the judge can get him locked up for life, or as near as possible within the legal limits, if all that's just come out is true he's never likely to change.

Did anyone find these videos online?

During the investigation, videos of him playing them with chilling commentary were discovered.

In one scene he enters a creepy house shrouded in darkness.

He picks up a key from a table and uses it to unlock a door with blood streaming over it in the shape of an X.

The boy can be heard hamming up his fear as he plays the game.

He says: “It’s giving me options on where to go.

Much more at the link

Alesha MacPhail's evil murderer was 'serial killer in the making'
Yes, he has at least two YT channels. The vids described seemed like typical teen mucking about to me, to be honest, just like his snapchats with his friends.

I wouldn't be surprised if the convict himself asked, no ... demanded! That his identity be made public... unless, he's not feeling quite so self assured now.

I was relieved this afternoon to hear the guilty verdict, even more reassured by the unanimous vote by all 15 jury members.

But, almost instantly, that relief just turned to sadness ... none of it brings Alesha back.

I WANT to try and understand WHY he did this. I'm aware of background having an influence but this is just too too horrible.

And more horrible is his apparent enjoyment of the whole trial process!

My brain and my heart hurts in equal measure.
Hi mrazda7,
Curious as to what you mean by his “background having an influence”

Yes, he has at least two YT channels. The vids described seemed like typical teen mucking about to me, to be honest, just like his snapchats with his friends.

This does not seem typical to me

Other clips discovered were equally gruesome, including one showing a premature baby dying in a sink.

After seeing the blood-soaked foetus, his boyish voice repeats: “What the *advertiser censored**, what the *advertiser censored**, what the *advertiser censored**?” He says: “I want out now. Oh my God, the shivers.”

But his mock fear quickly turns to delight as he adds: “Well guys, this has been the introduction to what seems to be the best demo I’ve ever seen — I will totally be playing the full game.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela