UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

You are assuming that the convicted liars TALE about twice a week sex with Toni are true?

Twice a week sex for nearly 2 years, on a tiny island where everyone knows what's what ... all the while behind Rabs back and Aaron's girlfriends back and yet not a single witness came forward to corroborate? Not a single text, email, messenger or any digital communication to confirm it ever happened at all ....
Not two years, mrazda, according to what has been recounted in MSM from the trial, the "fling" for want of a nicer word, went on from the October to the January prior to the murder of Alesha. For the record, I believe that that is true. As you may recall from the trial evidence, it was not possible to establish either way if the communication method described by him was factual or not, the cyber expert stated that they could not verify that one way or the other. The prisoner was a boy, much, much younger than the boyfriend of the lady in question. Without going into too much detail, I could not image many lads of that age wanting to confront a drug dealer who was so much older, and I am sure that the lady would not want to have alerted many to what was basically a very sordid little chapter. As a side note, you may be privy to the length of his relationship with his g/f, I am not, and have no idea if it started after January of that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214