UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychopaths cannot be cured — here's why

Thank the lord he did not get away with Alesha's murder because there would have been another victim. I think he truly enjoyed, and still enjoys, what he did. I do not think going to prison bothers him or intimidates him.

I am glad to have learned how Alesha was removed from her bedroom and home, though I am not sure I would/can believe anything he says.

I am sad for the Isle of Bute that this killer left such a dark mark on what appears to be a lovely, lovely place and community.
I think it will be many, many, many years before the name Aaron Thomas Campbell can be forgotten. I pray Alesha can rest in peace and that all those who loved her and have been scarred by what happened can eventually heal and find some peace.

Except for all the damn paedophiles!

It's almost as if he is aware of what he's done but he's brazing it out. When the judge said that there was no mental health issues does that take into concern behavioural issues? Surely he has that. Psychopathy is a behavioural issue.
I presume that's what the long years of work will focus on.

I hope that Georgina and the family have all the resources available to them and that at some point, it will help.

I think they consider mental health issues for sentencing only. Like some people go straight to the secure unit? But not him. There was no illness that could have made him delusional on that night. He knew what he intended to do and he was in control.

Missed the livestream and I can't get it to replay but I caught the last minute.

Can anyone set out for me why he went in twice, and how the abduction happened (not the part after he left with her).

TIA

Missed the livestream and I can't get it to replay but I caught the last minute.

Can anyone set out for me why he went in twice, and how the abduction happened (not the part after he left with her).

TIA
He went in first for drugs then decided to go back and kill. There is no reason or logic to his actions other than those of an opportunistic psychopath.

TIA

Apparently he went in intent on stealing cannabis armed with a knife then left and discarded the knife. He then entered the property again and seen Alesha and knew there and then that this was an opportunity for him. I’m not sure if the first time around he seen Alesha, left then cane back for her. I don’t know if this was clear or maybe I missed it.

Apparently he went in intent on stealing cannabis armed with a knife then left and discarded the knife. He then entered the property again and seen Alesha and knew there and then that this was an opportunity for him. I’m not sure if the first time around he seen Alesha, left then cane back for her. I don’t know if this was clear or maybe I missed it.
I think he seen Alesha, left and came back.

He will continue to try and manipulate those around him in the prison service. It won’t be the last we hear about him, he will make sure there are stories out there. He’d Cut himself with a razor and blame joe bloggs for attention.

I was just thinking about how he managed to fool people around him,we are all waiting for something to happen to him in prison but the truth is that he will probably be able to charm and manipulate his way to the top of the food chain and end up running the place:(

Wasnt clear to me either. I missed the line about he went into her bedroom.
So now, as I understand it
First time he goes in with the knife, realises he doesn't need it, goes out of the house and throws the knife away
( hence why it was found on beach so close to the home )

Then goes back into the house and this time goes into Alesha's bedroom

I was just thinking about how he managed to fool people around him,we are all waiting for something to happen to him in prison but the truth is that he will probably be able to charm and manipulate his way to the top of the food chain and end up running the place:(

Don’t, I thought the same but I’m trying not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop