GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deff sounds like the animal cruelty and drowning the girl at the swimming pool have some truth to them going by that article , so he was another one of the psychologists who interviewed Aaron along with Dr Macpherson? A few of them must of done interviews with him by the sounds of it

Deff sounds like the animal cruelty and drowning the girl at the swimming pool have some truth to them going by that article , so he was another one of the psychologists who interviewed Aaron along with Dr Macpherson? A few of them must of done interviews with him by the sounds of it
Implys to me he may of mentioned the animals and other bits in his report

This is a very good point.

"It would be tempting to think that the type of sadistic homicide carried out by Campbell is so rare that there is little we need to do about people with psychopathic traits. It is estimated that less than one to three per cent in the population will be diagnosed with these traits over their lifetime and even among offenders only around eight per cent are psychopathic. However, psychopaths are responsible for overwhelming misery, disproportionate amounts of crime, more varied offending and they are far more likely to be responsible for homicide. They may even be responsible for more than half of all persistent, violent crimes."

Professor J.J. Marshall
Aaron Campbell: Some social workers in denial about child psychopaths – Dr John J Marshall

did anyone ever request files from this case? i wonder if they would ever become available

I asked for the court transcripts, they said it would be £500 per day of the trial (so £4500 in total, which is ridiculous imo).

In terms of the psychology/social work reports, I would imagine they would not be made available to the public. I view them as similar to medical records which are obviously private, I could be wrong though. They also will contain disturbing information relating to Alesha which I doubt will be made public so as to spare her family any more suffering.

I would be interested in reading both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow