GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edinlass,@TaylorCallum and @bronzepurple you guys should all arrange to meet up beforehand and go in together!!

That's a good idea but I still don't know if I'm going, I need to not be so indecisive lol. I just don't know if I want to travel through to Edinburgh to be told "Nah, it's too busy you're not getting in." Haha. On the plus side though, I could just go hunting for Chris, I'm sure he's around there somewhere!

I’m off work. I may go. I feel daft going though like if her family see me and look at me like who the hell is this know it all haha
I know I’d be like that but if I was closer I’d deffo go. Do you think they’ll let ppl stand or is that a no go? By the sounds of it so many ppl are going so maybe they’ll let ppl stand at the back rather than turn ppl away?

It's a nice idea but I like to remain anonymous online. I will likely turn up wearing a plastic moustache, nose and attached glasses to remain undercover. I will however be scanning the room to assess who I think @TaylorCallum and @Edinlass are o_Oo_O

Lmao, I understand. I think you'll be able to work it out lol.

I hope he gets more added to his sentence. He is still clearly showing no remorse at all and is desperate for the last word.

Completely off topic but WTF :eek::(

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"She said the person who was restrained by members of the public before the police arrived “just stood there and was quite calm”." ---this reaction sounds a bit too all familiar:confused:
This is awful , hope the child is ok. What possesses someone to do that

It's a nice idea but I like to remain anonymous online. I will likely turn up wearing a plastic moustache, nose and attached glasses to remain undercover. I will however be scanning the room to assess who I think @TaylorCallum and @Edinlass are o_Oo_O

Now they'll certainly spot you. :-)

Those who are attending, could you maybe take some notes to post on here to keep us updated? It could be useful for any future appeals in this or other cases too. TIA.

Now they'll certainly spot you. :)

Those who are attending, could you maybe take some notes to post on here to keep us updated? It could be useful for any future appeals in this or other cases too. TIA.

Dang! :p

I'll right down some notes afterwards and post them here.

I wonder how long the appeal session will take. It shouldn't be too long as the decision is going to be a few weeks later and no witnesses are being called, so I guess it should be fairly short?

Alesha MacPhail killer Aaron Campbell appeals against sentence: I'm only a child

As expected the appeal will focus on the 27 year punishment part of the sentence and his age.

Campbell’s quote of “i’m only a child” indicating his total lack of remorse or ability for empathy yet again when you consider his victim was an actual child who cannot appeal her ‘sentence’ .

I hope they add on a few years just for the further pain he has caused with this appeal.

Still considering going tomorrow. If it was in Glasgow where I live I would definitely go. Just a bit of a jaunt incase I end up unable to get in!
Oh good luck if you end up going! If you get there early you should get in. The actual trial was much more high profile and Taylor got into that so I think it's unlikely you'd not be able to get inside for the appeal. But who knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member