UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh dear. What's a 'hooped top'?

Do they mean the guy in the short-sleeve shirt, with wide stripes?

If so, he is very drunk. Has to grab onto railings to stop himself falling.

If it's him, I think he'll be in water somewhere. That's the only place to search, in my opinion. If he'd had some drunken run in with people, I'm sure he would have been found on the street.

So sorry, but I think he is deceased through accident. Police need to do more searches to find him. The public can help too, but only if they are aware where to look. I don't think that will be walking through a town somewhere. :(

Why on earth did police not release that footage before? The secrecy in the UK is just ridiculous sometimes......

From this, have I spotted the wrong person? I didn't see him talking to people.

And again, why the family have had to beg for this footage to be release, I don't know.

Mr Bryant told The Courier: “I saw the CCTV footage which was taken outside the nightclub. Allan is clearly seen coming out and turning left.

“I couldn’t identify the others in the footage so I arranged for four of Allan’s friends to see it and they identified everyone. The police stopped the footage when Allan started talking to people and they wouldn’t show me any more.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/lo...d-police-release-styx-nightclub-cctv-1.406865

Why did Allan turn opposite direction to home? Who did he know moth to a flame.
Was it a girl?, guy? Or just drunk,.
No evidence of Allan being cought op in any scene

Spending hours daily in search of Allan, one of Jack tamsons Bairns. Meaning one of Scottish family.

Allan I will never give up on you, I do not know you personally, but a fellow scot so will never give up on you, precious Allan you are under my skin, need to find you!. Bugging me why we cant

Why did Allan turn opposite direction to home? Who did he know moth to a flame.
Was it a girl?, guy? Or just drunk,.
No evidence of Allan being cought op in any scene

I can't find a single bit of public information about where Allan lived and the route he should have been taking home.

I can't understand why that hasn't been provided yet. Can you post if you know, so I can make a map?

I know the club he left is in Caskieberran St, Glenrothes.

I don,t have the fancy words of a lot of people here , but I have a healthy beating heart Allan

Here's where the club is, at least. Have they searched that tree area like, several times? Looked up the trees too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 103
Here is the pond police searched, marked with a red pin.

An exact home address for Allan isn't needed, but if we just knew a nearby street, it would be easier to work out the route Allan might/should have taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 112
Yes you are on the right track Zwebel.
Thoughts are foul play may be involved.

Zwebel due to upcoming voting on Scottish independance, all locals and addresses are listed through council tax register. Hint

Allan no matter what has happened to you I will never give up trying to find you!.

I wish they would add something to the top of there Facebook page with a bit more detail of the circumstances of his disappearance, all i know is he was last seen leaving Stix.
What direction?, where is home?, even the street name would do as then i could look at the map and see if theres any areas of interest.
I used to live in Glenrothes, just down from stix, Glenrothes has lots of different short cuts and lanes.

Im not going to post this on the Facebook page but i can maybe understand why the Police didn't release the CCTV footage straight away and why they aren't saying much, they may have a suspect but not enough evidence to arrest them?, they may feel that releasing the images on the cctv may cause people to start throwing names and accusations about?, i really dont know?.

I do agree that not enough has been done to find this lad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HopeBloom
Back