UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have seen Allan’s dads Facebook page & you are right their dedication to find Alan has never wained....they even drive around in a “Find Allan” van, forever trying to appeal to the conscious of locals. Allan’s dad believes he knows who the killer is and that there were others there that night who also know but it seems no witnesses are prepared to come forward. Time changes everything and relationships also change, hopefully one day one of those witnesses priorities will change & they will go to the police with what they know. I don’t think they will ever give up until they have Justice for their son. Allan will be looking down on all they are doing to find him & will know how much he is loved.

Allan's dad has recently posted that he has been analysing CCTV footage from outside the nightclub, on the night Allan went missing. He has identified a black van that keeps on going past the area several times. Unfortunately he cannot make out the registration plate.

I'm not sure on this one. How could they have stayed hidden for seven years if they were on an industrial estate where I presume there are lots of businesses/units in operation every day?

The Bryant family has said the remains won't be moved for several days while they carry out forensics so we probably won't know for a while.

I live in Glenrothes, about a 5 minute walk from where remains have been found. Yes it is an industrial site but there are a lot of unused units. There really isn't as much traffic as you would imagine and it's quite well spread out! Although saying all of that, it looks like (from the press photo's), that it's at the side of one of the main routes where there are a lot of dog walkers! It's very overgrown and thick, I can't imagine a body being there for almost 7 years, unless, of course, it was buried. We don't know the details yet but there is a large police presence and forensics. It's heartbreaking for the Bryant family. I really hope they get the closure they need. There are also 2 other missing people from the same area, missing longer than Allan.

The remains could have been buried, or only moved there recently, or the interior of the building had been altered/collapsed recently, revealing the remains......who knows.......we really don't know any more information about the remains as yet.

Kennneth George Jones is another person who has sadly been missing from Glenrothes for a number of years too. Sadly there are missing people all over Scotland and beyond, therefore it is tragic news for some family/friends unfortunately.

There have been previous searches of a house at Barnton Place in Glenrothes

Family at centre of Bryant search say their lives have been violated

however nothing was found. The McAllister family who had their house searched have a public facebook group called we are innocent and proved as such. There are some interesting comments and screenshots from Allan's dad in the group.

I've also been told that last monday, there was a police tent, police dogs, and police van seen in the same area where the remains have been found.

Last edited:
The remains could have been buried, or only moved there recently, or the interior of the building had been altered/collapsed recently, revealing the remains......who knows.......we really don't know any more information about the remains as yet.

Kennneth George Jones is another person who has sadly been missing from Glenrothes for a number of years too. Sadly there are missing people all over Scotland and beyond, therefore it is tragic news for some family/friends unfortunately.

There have been previous searches of a house at Barnton Place in Glenrothes

Family at centre of Bryant search say their lives have been violated

however nothing was found. The McAllister family who had their house searched have a public facebook group called we are innocent and proved as such. There are some interesting comments and screenshots from Allan's dad in the group.

I've also been told that last monday, there was a police tent, police dogs, and police van seen in the same area where the remains have been found.

Hopefully the police have had a tip off then & knew where to look, I really hope the remains are that of Allan Bryant, his poor family deserve to lay him to rest & get some form of closure.

Kenneth Jones went missing from Glenrothes 03rd November 2008. Allan bryant went missing 03rd november 2018. Same date, different years.

Here is a link to the kenneth Jones case........what may have happened to him.

LOST BOY SPOTTED AFTER 5 YEARS; Family's joy after tip-off. - Free Online Library

I know this isnt what's happened with Allen, but an interesting and sad case. They still do not know for definite what has happened to Kenneth.

Kenneth Jones went missing from Glenrothes 03rd November 2008. Allan bryant went missing 03rd november 2018. Same date, different years.

Here is a link to the kenneth Jones case........what may have happened to him.

LOST BOY SPOTTED AFTER 5 YEARS; Family's joy after tip-off. - Free Online Library

I know this isnt what's happened with Allen, but an interesting and sad case. They still do not know for definite what has happened to Kenneth.

Allan went missing 2013, I’m sure that’s what you meant to say & just a typo.

It was, apparently a dog walker that found the remains, not a tip off! I'm sure it was Allan's Dad who stated this after he had spoken to detectives. I haven't heard anything of a white tent being there the week before, as far as I know there have been no searches for anything Allan Bryant in quite a while. The house in Barton avenue is about a 10 minute walk from where the remains are. Styx nightclub is about 20 minutes in the opposite direction. The industrial estate is not the way you would walk if you were heading to Barnton avenue from styx, you would be going out of your way to end up at the industrial estate!
I'm aware of the reason police eventually searched Barnton avenue but not sure if it is common knowledge? There is so much about this case, most of it from families private investigations but I'm not sure what information has been kept local and what is wider spread. Allan's Dad has posted again today to say it will likely be Thursday before they have any more information!

It was, apparently a dog walker that found the remains, not a tip off! I'm sure it was Allan's Dad who stated this after he had spoken to detectives. I haven't heard anything of a white tent being there the week before, as far as I know there have been no searches for anything Allan Bryant in quite a while. The house in Barton avenue is about a 10 minute walk from where the remains are. Styx nightclub is about 20 minutes in the opposite direction. The industrial estate is not the way you would walk if you were heading to Barnton avenue from styx, you would be going out of your way to end up at the industrial estate!
I'm aware of the reason police eventually searched Barnton avenue but not sure if it is common knowledge? There is so much about this case, most of it from families private investigations but I'm not sure what information has been kept local and what is wider spread. Allan's Dad has posted again today to say it will likely be Thursday before they have any more information!

Wasn't the reason they searched Barnton Avenue due to rumours doing the rounds locally that Allan had been murdered by the bloke who was in the press years ago when they were searching their house? That's the impression I got anyway.

I've seen snippets over the years from the find Allan page but a lot seems to get taken down so I can't remember exactly what's been shared. I seem to remember a video of someone talking about what happened to Allan? Again that was taken down.

Not sure how much we can discuss on here, it might be helpful if someone were to start a private conversation group on here where we can discuss the evidence the Allan family has gathered that's not in MSM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back