Found Safe UK - Amanda Jane Hull, 38, Ombersley, Worcester, 22 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tortoise

Reaction score
Police are desperately searching for a missing 38-year-old woman after she disappeared following a horse ride.

Amanda Hull was last seen on Haye Lane in Ombersley, Worcester, at 9am on Saturday 22 May when she went to collect her horse and headed to some local stables.

West Mercia Police say they are growing concerned for her welfare after she failed to return home.

43335347-9609493-image-a-28_1621766662742.jpg

Amanda is described as white, approximately 5ft tall with blonde hair usually worn in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a bright yellow jacket and brown riding boots.

A force spokesperson added: 'She has links to areas in Ombersley and Droitwich but may have travelled further.

[...]

'She was seen on the horse, but the horse is back in the field and Amanda has not been seen since.

'Amanda is vulnerable and this is obviously completely out of character.

'The police have her phone, bag and hoody.

Police issue urgent appeal to find missing woman, 38, whose bag and phone have been found | Daily Mail Online

Police issue urgent appeal to find missing woman, 38, whose bag and phone have been found after she disappeared following horse ride

Amanda Hull was last seen on Haye Lane in Ombersley, Worcester, at 9am on Saturday 22 May when she went to collect her horse and headed to some local stables.

West Mercia Police say they are growing concerned for her welfare after she failed to return home.

Amanda is described as white, approximately 5ft tall with blonde hair usually worn in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a bright yellow jacket and brown riding boots.

A force spokesperson added: 'She has links to areas in Ombersley and Droitwich but may have travelled further.

'Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact 101 quoting incident 583i of 22 May.'

Owners of a local restaurant took to social media to share the appeal and revealed that police had found some of her belongings nearby.

'Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact 101 quoting incident 583i of 22 May.'

'Amanda is vulnerable and this is obviously completely out of character.

'She was wearing her horse riding clothes - black joulpers, tshirt, yellow high vis coat and brown boots (suede and leather).

'The police have her phone, bag and hoody. She has no money or phone so if you spot her please help her and contact the police on 101 quoting incident 00583i of May 22nd.'

Police issue urgent appeal to find missing woman, 38, whose bag and phone have been found | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210523-133232_Firefox-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210523-133232_Firefox-01.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 7
Appeal to find missing Ombersley woman
Can you help? (Witness appeals)
Missing people

22:06 22/05/2021

amanda-hull.jpg

Police are appealing for help to locate missing Amanda Hull from Ombersley.

The 38-year-old was last seen on Haye Lane in Ombersley at 9am today (Saturday 22 May).

She is described as white, approximately 5ft tall with blonde hair usually worn in a ponytail and was last seen wearing a bright yellow jacket and brown riding boots.

She has links to areas in Ombersley and Droitwich but may have travelled further.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact 101 quoting incident 00583i of 22 May.

Appeal to find missing Ombersley woman

Yesterday was the anniversary of Amanda’s grandma dying (1999), could that have triggered something?

She did post a memory of 9 years ago on her FB in the early hours of yesterday morning (02.02) along with a consecutive number of others which indicate she was unable to sleep and perhaps troubled.

Amanda Jane Hull

She did post a memory of 9 years ago on her FB in the early hours of yesterday morning (02.02) along with a consecutive number of others which indicate she was unable to sleep and perhaps troubled.

Amanda Jane Hull

Agreed. At the moment I tend to think she has gone off somewhere and nobody else is involved.

POLICE have been searching through the night in a desperate bid to find Amanda Jane Hull who went missing near her home in Ombersley yesterday morning.

Search parties consisting of friends, family and volunteers from the community are back out again searching for the missing 38-year-old who is described as a 'vulnerable adult'.

Police, family and friends in urgent hunt for 'vulnerable' Amanda

15:15 JANE TYLER

Bag was found 'stuffed under hedge'

A woman who knew Amanda really well has said her disappearance was "really odd".

"Her dad dropped her off at the field and watched as she prepared the horse and set off on the road towards the stables," the woman said.

"She had the rucksack on her back and her dad drove off.

"But when the alarm was raised everyone went back to the field and her horse was there and the rucksack was stuffed under a hedge.

"We don't understand why that would be and her whole disappearance is a mystery."

Updates - search for missing woman after bag and purse found in field

13:31SARAH PROBERT

Riding stables voice concerns

Amanda worked at Radley Riding Stables and would visit almost every day of the week to ride her horse.

Owner Teresa Bradshaw said: “Everyone is really worried because this is completely out of character for Mandy.

“She’s vulnerable and has never gone missing before.”

“She went to the field in Haye Lane and was due to bring the horse here,” Teresa said.

“I rang her phone when she didn’t turn up but got no answer so I presumed because the weather was so bad she’d changed her mind. But then her dad rang me later asking if Mandy was ready to be picked up and I told him she hadn’t come.”

It was then, she says, her parents contacted police.

15:15 JANE TYLER

Bag was found 'stuffed under hedge'

A woman who knew Amanda really well has said her disappearance was "really odd".

"Her dad dropped her off at the field and watched as she prepared the horse and set off on the road towards the stables," the woman said.

"She had the rucksack on her back and her dad drove off.

"But when the alarm was raised everyone went back to the field and her horse was there and the rucksack was stuffed under a hedge.

"We don't understand why that would be and her whole disappearance is a mystery."

This does not sound as if she has gone anywhere of her own accord.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back