Found Safe UK - Amanda Jane Hull, 38, Ombersley, Worcester, 22 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is Amanda's usual routine to spend the entire day at the yard with her horse on Saturdays, and visits every weekday. She also works at the stables.
Amanda is clearly dedicated to her horse, so it seems odd that she would leave by choice without having taken care of her horses needs first, considering she wasn't due to visit again until Monday.
I wonder if she is on the Autistic spectrum as her vulnerability, special needs and her habit of sticking to routine is emphasized on most articles that I have read .

Last edited:
rbbm.
Updates - search for missing woman after bag and purse found in field
“I rang her phone when she didn’t turn up but got no answer so I presumed because the weather was so bad she’d changed her mind. But then her dad rang me later asking if Mandy was ready to be picked up and I told him she hadn’t come.”
It was then, she says, her parents contacted police''.
0_HORSES.jpg

The field where Amanda Hull tends to her horse.
0_map.jpg

Satellite view of where Amanda Hull went missing (Image: Google)

Has anyone else noticed that on Amanda's Facebook, that only 1 day ago she had been sharing quite a few memories. Most of them are either private or been deleted as some say "This content isn't available at the moment" and some she has shared are a bit strange in terms of their variety. There is one shared memory about life knocking them down and then the same day sharing a picture of the royal kids pulling funny faces. Just seems strange to be sharing all these memories and only a day ago.

There is one memory she shared 3 days ago and even commented on it, the image is of a dessert (strawberry magnolia) and she has commented on it saying - "So can't wait to have one of these again oh how do I miss my second home".

Her sister has said she is vulnerable, so would be interesting to know in what way. I.e; any mental health problems, as well as of course physical health.

I really do wish her a safe return and thinking of her family.

The circumstances here seem so strange. I just hope Amanda will be found soon, and hopefully safe, with maybe some really minor injuries?

I can't imagine she'd want to walk too far away on her own. I feel terrible thinking of her out there alone :(

Checking in for Amanda.

The pictures above of the location where she was last seen show the area to be very rural (and beautiful). I hope that IF there was another person involved someone would have noticed a different vehicle. Less chance of cameras I would think.

It's really hard to imagine Amanda leaving Sunny, her horse, on purpose but perhaps something shared her that day and she's hiding.

Please be ok, Amanda. Sunny and all your loved ones must be missing you so much.

Has anyone else noticed that on Amanda's Facebook, that only 1 day ago she had been sharing quite a few memories. Most of them are either private or been deleted as some say "This content isn't available at the moment" and some she has shared are a bit strange in terms of their variety. There is one shared memory about life knocking them down and then the same day sharing a picture of the royal kids pulling funny faces. Just seems strange to be sharing all these memories and only a day ago.

There is one memory she shared 3 days ago and even commented on it, the image is of a dessert (strawberry magnolia) and she has commented on it saying - "So can't wait to have one of these again oh how do I miss my second home".

Her sister has said she is vulnerable, so would be interesting to know in what way. I.e; any mental health problems, as well as of course physical health.

I really do wish her a safe return and thinking of her family.

If you see my post previous I commented on this, and how she was awake at 2am on the morning she disappeared, running off a series of FB posts. Something seemed to be keeping her from sleep.

12635686.jpg

MISSING: Amanda Jane Hull with mum Carol Hull

Amanda Jane Hull's mum, Carol Hull, has posted a series of heartbreaking appeals to her missing daughter from the home they share in Ombersley.

Directly appealing to her daughter, she wrote on Facebook: "Amanda it’s Mom, please come home. You won’t be in trouble I love you so much, if you are reading this please come home."

Posting a picture of Amanda's horse Sunny, she later added: "Amanda Sunny needs you, please come home."

She further wrote: "Please help us find her. She is an extremely vulnerable girl with special needs this is not like Amanda."

Last night she praised police for their hard work and wrote: The Police are doing an amazing job.

"But if she is not found by daylight please will all my friends and Amanda's friends help find her.

"Amanda you're my baby I love you with all my heart, I’m going to stay up all night.

"I love you."

A mum's heartbreaking messages to missing daughter, Amanda

I noticed Amanda has a Facebook frame that says she is fully vaccinated. As she is only 38, she would have been classed as Extremely Clinically Vulnerable to have received her two doses already. Having ASD would not be enough- type 1 diabetes for example. I don't think she could have severe asthma as l would expect that to be triggered by animal hair.

It may also mean she has been shielding. I wonder if she lives with her parents.

I noticed Amanda has a Facebook frame that says she is fully vaccinated. As she is only 38, she would have been classed as Extremely Clinically Vulnerable to have received her two doses already. Having ASD would not be enough- type 1 diabetes for example. I don't think she could have severe asthma as l would expect that to be triggered by animal hair.

It may also mean she has been shielding. I wonder if she lives with her parents.
This is not necessarily true, I know people younger who've had both doses, just because they've been randomly selected by their surgery when there was an excess of vaccinations.
Also people who are registered carers can get the vaccine, as my brother in law and his partner both got it (29 and 30) as they are registered carers for their autistic daughter.
I also believe people with learning disabilities are eligible for the vaccine.

From looking at Amanda's Facebook profile, as well as some of her close family's profiles, there seems to be a strong connection between the family and Turkey (in terms of holidays, people they are friends with on Facebook etc).

Not sure if this is of any relevance whatsoever, I'm just thinking out loud. Please delete if not allowed. MOO.

08:52
Police search continues

Fears are growing for a missing horse rider who vanished on her way to her stables.

Worcestershire Live will be continuing it's updates on the disappearance of Amanda Hull this morning (Monday, May 24) after she vanished on her way to a riding stables in Ombersley on Saturday.

Fears grow for missing horse rider who vanished on way to stables - updates

09:51
Mother makes desperate plea

The mother of a missing horse rider has made a desperate plea for information as police and volunteers continue their search.

Amanda Hull, aged 38, from Droitwich, has now been missing for more than 48 hours after she failed to turn up to her riding stables.

She was last seen in a field in Ombersley with her horse on the morning of Saturday, May 22.

Amanda's mum Carol Hull urged anyone with information to come forward and confirmed she was still missing as of this morning, Monday, May 24.

Based on nothing but a gut feeling I think Amanda has chosen to go off somewhere of her own accord and has maybe got into some kind of difficulty either accidentally or on purpose. I don't think a 3rd party is involved.

Of course I may be totally wrong and I hope she turns up safe and well. I can't imagine what her friends and family are going through

If she was 38 and living at home with her parents/being driven to and from the stables by her dad, together with the comments about her vulnerability, I think that probably adds up to a learning disabled picture.

If she was on the learning disabilities register, she would have qualified for early vaccination. A lot of people in that group find social distancing impossible, or difficult to remember.

All people on learning disabilities register in England to be invited for Covid vaccine

Her poor parents must have spent many years trying to get the balance right between protecting and supporting her and giving her space, freedom and a certain amount of autonomy. :(

Based on nothing but a gut feeling I think Amanda has chosen to go off somewhere of her own accord and has maybe got into some kind of difficulty either accidentally or on purpose. I don't think a 3rd party is involved.

Of course I may be totally wrong and I hope she turns up safe and well. I can't imagine what her friends and family are going through

I really do not have a theory as to what has happened,but think if Amanda went off on her own she would have been found by now.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back