Found Safe UK - Amanda Jane Hull, 38, Ombersley, Worcester, 22 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really do not have a theory to what has happened,but think if Amanda went off on her own she would have been found by now.
Good point.

I also think she would have taken her bag, purse and phone with her because she bothered to pack them in her bag that morning. I expect, but I don't know, that she probably prepared her own lunch that morning too. She seemed quite independent and skilled in many ways, despite her vulnerability. IMO

Good point.

I also think she would have taken her bag, purse and phone with her because she bothered to pack them in her bag that morning. I expect, but I don't know, that she probably prepared her own lunch that morning too. She seemed quite independent and skilled in many ways, despite her vulnerability. IMO

I totally agree about her taking her bag and other possessions with her and that she would not leave her lunch behind.

If you see my post previous I commented on this, and how she was awake at 2am on the morning she disappeared, running off a series of FB posts. Something seemed to be keeping her from sleep.

Oh, yes, I see what you mean, and it changes the balance a bit, doesn't it. I would worry a lot if one of my children disappeared, especially if vulnerable, but I would mainly be focused on the actions of third parties. If they'd spent the night before their disappearance dredging up lots of sentimental memories on social media, I would be thinking rather more about self-harm.

JMO

I really do not have a theory as to what has happened,but think if Amanda went off on her own she would have been found by now.

It seems like a rural area, I know that where I live if someone went off a footpath or into a wooded area it could be a long time before they were found. It takes a lot of manpower and time to search fields, woods, farms especially if you have no idea where to start looking imo

If she was 38 and living at home with her parents/being driven to and from the stables by her dad, together with the comments about her vulnerability, I think that probably adds up to a learning disabled picture.

If she was on the learning disabilities register, she would have qualified for early vaccination. A lot of people in that group find social distancing impossible, or difficult to remember.

All people on learning disabilities register in England to be invited for Covid vaccine

Her poor parents must have spent many years trying to get the balance right between protecting and supporting her and giving her space, freedom and a certain amount of autonomy. :(

Very interesting. I'm not completely convinced she was fully vaccinated due to this yet, as this was February and there are 12 weeks between each jab, pretty tight timefre imho

However she clearly needed a lot of support, l wonder if she was living at home as she was dropped off and was being collected.

I hope there is a good resolution to this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back