UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sep 2007 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this Andrew Gosden which seems unlikely at this point the guy says he watched all the James Bond movies as a child.
The guy I have been looking at went to live in Cologne, Germany for a while. In my opinion it could be Andrew except for the moles on his face. He mentions watching nearly every James Bond movie so that would be a clue. Does anyone know what Andrew Gosden's childhood interests were apart from rock music and watching Reginald Perrin.

The guy I have been looking at went to live in Cologne, Germany for a while. In my opinion it could be Andrew except for the moles on his face. He mentions watching nearly every James Bond movie so that would be a clue. Does anyone know what Andrew Gosden's childhood interests were apart from rock music and watching Reginald Perrin.

Meaning moles that are on Andrew and not the other guy or moles on the other guy and not on Andrew?
You are not born with all the moles you will ever have, so if you see moles on this other guy that aren’t on Andrew, that makes sense.
I agree this guy looks like Andrew. Has anyone sent this over to Andrew’s dad to look at?

Meaning moles that are on Andrew and not the other guy or moles on the other guy and not on Andrew?
You are not born with all the moles you will ever have, so if you see moles on this other guy that aren’t on Andrew, that makes sense.
I agree this guy looks like Andrew. Has anyone sent this over to Andrew’s dad to look at?
I have tried to contact his dad today but waiting to hear back.

Changes of name - The National Archives

• You may find that proof of a change of name simply does not exist. Contrary to popular belief, it has always been possible to change your name without having to register the change with the government or any other official body. It is still perfectly legal for anyone over the age of 16 to start using a new name at any time, as long as they are not doing so for a fraudulent or illegal reason.
So Andrew could have changed his name when he reached 16 years of age in 2009.

This case is so sad. Andrew was such a cute kid. He was very intelligent and his family seemed to adore him. It's such a waste if he is gone forever.

I am almost exactly a year younger than Andrew.
I was also quiet and didn't have many friends at school.

I was in Year 9 in 2007, and on the first day of the new term, I decided to bunk off school. It was a spur of the moment decision whilst I was getting dressed. I waited for my family to leave, and just stayed at home watching movies and reading Harry Potter fan fiction. I also went to the shop to get chocolate and sweets. I did this 2 or 3 more times until I got caught out.

I was depressed and anxious, and struggled to fit in at school. Maybe Andrew felt something similar. He loved London so maybe he just wanted a spontaneous day to himself to get a break from it all. Unfortunately something went wrong for him somewhere along the lines.
Bless you and thank you for sharing. It is so sad that his family have no answers.

The last person to see Andrew alive was Reverend Alan Murray.
The Disappearance of Andrew Gosden

Incidentally, Andrew stopped going to church several months before he disappeared and on the same day Andrew went missing, this priest was supposed to be coming around his family's house for dinner.

One strange thing: This priest had a key to the Gosden's house.....you have to ask yourself why.

I do wonder if some form inappropriate behaviour had occurred at some point and Andrew felt unable to tell his parents.

Something doesn't add up.

Last edited:
I have discussed with a friend about where Andrew may have gone on the day he went missing. She found this as a possibility.
SikTh at O2 Academy Islington (London) on 14 Sep 2007 | Last.fm
This is a bit of an obsession on internet groups talking about Andrew. There is absolutely zero evidence that he would have been remotely interested in this gig; wearing a Slipknot t-shirt doesn’t extrapolate to liking a completely different random band.
Incidentally, Andrew stopped going to church several months before he disappeared and on the same day Andrew went missing, this priest was supposed to be coming around his family's house for dinner.

One strange thing: This priest had a key to the Gosden's house.....you have to ask yourself why.

I do wonder if some form inappropriate behaviour had occurred at some point and Andrew felt unable to tell his parents.

This is interesting. I’ve never seen that info before.

Do you not give a family friend a spare key. I can only assume that you have no close friends because if you did the normal things that happen when you’re friends with someone wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary.

Do you not give a family friend a spare key. I can only assume that you have no close friends because if you did the normal things that happen when you’re friends with someone wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary.

I have close friends, but they wouldn't need access to my house. So no, I don't give them keys.

Over the last few days I've been searching over various social photo sharing sites using tags like Kings Cross or Parliament or Camden and London and various over things and tons of pictures were taken that date one that did stand out quite alot like Andrew to me was this image here: https://i.ibb.co/2yJqdNV/andrewpossibleifound.png

This photo was taken on 14th September 2007 Evening Right Next To The Houses Of Parliament and Westminster Bridge

@FindingCases I see a dark outline of a person standing in the dark.
It is great of you to be looking.

I wish someone would come forward who definitively spoke with him after Sept 14 and has actual information about his state of mind or plans, because even finding a photo of him in London that day doesn't help find him now or give answers about what happened to him, sadly. (Unless the photo shows him with another person who could potentially be identified...)

You can see the outline a bit more clearly depending on your location of looking it for example when im looking further above my screen I can see it slightly brighter. Probably not Andrew but definitely see similarities like similar hear length similar nose and neck and that.

You can see the outline a bit more clearly depending on your location of looking it for example when im looking further above my screen I can see it slightly brighter. Probably not Andrew but definitely see similarities like similar hear length similar nose and neck and that.
Welcome to Ws FindingCases, thanks for looking around and bringing your results here!
Found it easier to see the pic.. by turning my laptop screen downward towards the keys, fwiw.
https://i.ibb.co/2yJqdNV/andrewpossibleifound.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery
Back