UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sep 2007 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could we not use “child *advertiser censored*” please. It’s images of child sexual exploitation or abuse.

i apologise as I am not up to scratch on the terms clearly.

ETA
I did check google and I have used slang but if Websleuths deem it offensive and have a page for the correct terminology that I should be using can you link me to it please?

Last edited:
Andrew Gosden: Police analysing devices seized from arrested men

Police are analysing "numerous" devices seized from two men arrested over the disappearance of a teenager in 2007.

Officers investigating Andrew Gosden's disappearance from Doncaster said they had been arrested on suspicion of kidnap and human trafficking.

Police said it could take "six to 12 months" to analyse the devices.

If they are guilty and anything of evidentiary value relating to Andrew is on these devices then surely they will be either quickly absconding or possibly even a risk of a suicide get-out. As they’re not charged with anything then there is no tag or an obligation to report to a police station, so it’s a bit of a strange scenario for police to just expect them to sit around waiting for a future arrest.
Does anyone know if police can have round the clock surveillance on these men if they aren’t charged of anything? And to then maybe re-arrest if it looks like they’re running?

Do you think the police wanted to release this latest update? I can't see any benefit without naming the suspects.
Maybe the story was going to get leaked and that's why it has come out.
This is the conclusion I had come to. The story seems to have come out first in the Star newspaper,and I imagined they had got hold of the story, prompting the statement from the police. MOO

The statement from the police:

"We have made numerous appeals over the years to find out where Andrew is and what happened to him when he disappeared. I would encourage anyone with any information they have not yet reported to come forward."

Reads as if someone did come forward finally.

Such a long long article. I can't see the reference to the key and the priest?
You can search the page.

From that article: (Runaway child: 'How can a kid disappear from the face of the earth?’ | Daily Mail Online)
Alan Murray, vicar, neighbour, friend (and father of Sandy, above) ‘I saw Andrew as an absent-minded professor, a brilliant mathematician;
[CUT AS PER WS RULES]
‘We have a prayer meeting for them once a week and try to help with practical stuff — I printed the leaflets and helped distribute the posters, we take them a hot meal. I was coming round with a dinner when Kevin was trying to hang himself. I heard a crash, ran home and got the key I hold for them.'

So don't these gangs use them for anything else after they get to a certain age? Would they just kill someone ? Surely they would have sold him on so anything could of happened. Probably in a different country? The hope is still there that he could be still alive

Or maybe the abused is forced to become an abuser eventually? JMO

You can search the page.

From that article: (Runaway child: 'How can a kid disappear from the face of the earth?’ | Daily Mail Online)
Alan Murray, vicar, neighbour, friend (and father of Sandy, above) ‘I saw Andrew as an absent-minded professor, a brilliant mathematician;
[CUT AS PER WS RULES]
‘We have a prayer meeting for them once a week and try to help with practical stuff — I printed the leaflets and helped distribute the posters, we take them a hot meal. I was coming round with a dinner when Kevin was trying to hang himself. I heard a crash, ran home and got the key I hold for them.'

Thank you. I just couldn't find that.

i apologise as I am not up to scratch on the terms clearly.

ETA
I did check google and I have used slang but if Websleuths deem it offensive and have a page for the correct terminology that I should be using can you link me to it please?
Advocates for children who have been sexually exploited prefer the term Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) to child *advertiser censored* these days as it more accurately reflects the seriousness and the fact that a crime has been committed against children.

With so few facts available, I feel it would be not be helpful for me to speculate further. If the truth emerges, however, it will be interesting to discover if the man who turned up at a police station late one night then never returned was a genuine source of information and if this case could have been solved sooner.

Do you remember last year we debated and disagreed/agreed about the photo found on the internet at Trafalgar square with a man next to a possible AG. Just supposing it was AG (I don't want to start that debate again, so just supposing...) then the man next to him could have been recognised by Police or public as a known Paedo and they looked into him further? Just a thought. JMO. Can anyone remember the age of the man in the Trafalgar Square photo? JMO

OR, could it be that people who worked at the Maths Genius workshops have been looked into more thoroughly? JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back