UK UK - Andrew Gosden, 14, Doncaster, South Yorks, 14 Sept 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see that picture ��

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I've looked for it and can't find it anywhere. How frustrating, that's something that surely should have gone viral, not hard to achieve these days.... @AndrewGosresearch - have you seen it and if so what do you reckon? I would love to think that, for whatever reason, Andrew is alive and well and doing normal things.

I also think more should be publicised about his ear, like Madeleine's eye it's definitely a distinguishing factor that any friends or even a hairdresser would recognise.

1339012705.jpg

I've never seen an ear like that before. That's a very distinguishing characteristic. If Andrew is still out there, wider knowledge of this really might help identify him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've looked for it and can't find it anywhere. How frustrating, that's something that surely should have gone viral, not hard to achieve these days.... @AndrewGosresearch - have you seen it and if so what do you reckon? I would love to think that, for whatever reason, Andrew is alive and well and doing normal things.

I also think more should be publicised about his ear, like Madeleine's eye it's definitely a distinguishing factor that any friends or even a hairdresser would recognise.

View attachment 100772

I can't even find reference to the picture besides in that article.

I could understand if it was found to be a false lead but the article states they never found out who the person was. So why is it not in the new or on websites?

Same with CCTV of the person who went to Leominster.

It seems like the police just aren't interested in this case.

I'd imagine a lot of guys with long hair, glasses, and a grunger t-shirt would look similar from a distance.

It wasn't Andrew.

I'd imagine a lot of guys with long hair, glasses, and a grunger t-shirt would look similar from a distance.

It wasn't Andrew.

I assume you've seen it yourself, found the person who is actually was and can confirm 100% that it wasn't Andrew to make such a statement.

We each have our ideas about what happened but the fact is non of of can say with that type of certainty because not one of us know for sure what happened and wether Andrew is alive or dead.

You think it wasn't Andrew. And actually I agree, I don't think it was either but to categorically state 'it wasn't Andrew' is wrong. Because for all we know it could have been.

The point is, there are a few supposed leads (Leonminster, the gasto pic) which seem to have no exposure at all and surely that's not right.

The school rang after Andrew's absence, but they rang the wrong number. Apparently they didn't have the Gosden family's correct number on file.

I assume you've seen it yourself, found the person who is actually was and can confirm 100% that it wasn't Andrew to make such a statement. .

Nope, but it's superfluous to prefix everything with "IMO".

Andrew was lured to London and killed. That's the most plausible explanation. I don't think he would be rocking out at Glastonbury somehow.

Nope, but it's superfluous to prefix everything with "IMO".

Andrew was lured to London and killed. That's the most plausible explanation. I don't think he would be rocking out at Glastonbury somehow.

As I said I agree. I don't think he was at Glastonbury either.

IMO it's not right to categorically state something as fact simply because it's your opinion.

You have no concrete proof that Andrew was killed anymore than someone who says he's alive and well. And again, I agree with you it's the most plausible explanation but until it's proven nobody can state it as a fact.

The school rang after Andrew's absence, but they rang the wrong number. Apparently they didn't have the Gosden family's correct number on file.

Is there any truth in the Glastonbury 'lead'?

Do you know why the police haven't so much as given a sketch out of the person that turned up at Leonminster? Surely the station had CCTV.

As I said I agree. I don't think he was at Glastonbury either.

IMO it's not right to categorically state something as fact simply because it's your opinion.

You have no concrete proof that Andrew was killed anymore than someone who says he's alive and well. And again, I agree with you it's the most plausible explanation but until it's proven nobody can state it as a fact.

Stop being difficult.

Clearly Andrew was lured to London. He does not looks stressed or worried on CCTV. The answer probably does lie closer to home as I would guess the arrangement he made to meet the person in London was a verbal one either direct of via a third party.

Stop being difficult.

Clearly Andrew was lured to London. He does not looks stressed or worried on CCTV. The answer probably does lie closer to home as I would guess the arrangement he made to meet the person in London was a verbal one either direct of via a third party.

Stop being rude.

I'm not going to get into an argument. This is neither the time nor the place. There's nothing 'difficult' about saying opinions aren't fact. They're just that. Opinions.

Nobody here knows what happened to Andrew. We're all guessing. Putting your own opinion as fact isn't helpful or respectful especially when you dismiss all other options that don't fit with that opinion. The point of this thread is to talk about what possibly happened to Andrew and raise awareness is it not?

But as I said. This is neither the time or place to argue. So Let's not.

In the CCTV I see a scared and bewildered boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nine years missing today. Hoping Andrew's family get some answers soon.

My thoughts are with Andrew and his family today. Hopefully one day they will get the answers they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone

[video=youtube;IobppLurNU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobppLurNU0[/video]

Please note this is a relatively new video. It just looks the same beause of the footage at the beginning. The routes, several of them, point to Andrew meeting someone and going with them. IMO

I just found this video. So he was definitely in Pizza Hut in Oxford Street and then sighted in Covent Garden. That speaks to me, not of someone suicidal, but of a lad taking in the sights. The video says that Andrew's parents confirmed the pizza hut sighting. One thing I do think they missed. Andrew might also have gone from Charing Cross to Trafalgar Square. The National Gallery is there and it is also a place you might get talking to strangers. Then a possible sighting in Streatham. I cannot see someone suicidal eating pizza. I can see a lad meeting someone in London and going on to Streatham, perhaps to stay the night.

Great post Jackalyn!

I still believe that the young man my friend saw at Kings Cross a few years back, was Andrew. I am usually the voice of doom and gloom ("The most mundane explanation is nearly always the right one!"), but this case is a very rare one, where I believe that Andrew started a new life and is still alive.

I did just feel a bit of hope he is alive. One theory I heard was relatives hid him although there is no reason to think he had a bad home. However, my own thought was he met someone who took him back somewhere. At that point, Andrew had money. He would have been an easy target.

I just think the police did not look in the right places. All too easy to meet a person who would harm if you have over £100 in your pocket.

I tend to think Andrew would have made a reverse call home if he was able at some point or sent a message to his parents somehow. We are also forgetting this is a young lad who would probably be easily talked into taking some kind of drug. Friends of mine had a very straight daughter go to rescue her friend from heroin and later found her as an addict herself. It is all too easy to get sucked in and that would explain not getting in touch. Either something bad happens or Andrew could be out there feeling he could never go home.

The thing is he was clearly frustrated by the life he had because he just did not want to go to school.

One thing else. The video speaks of Andrew rehearsing everything two weeks before? What is that about and what did he rehearse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member