Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's cctv on the Red White & Blue pub, in Friars Walk, opposite the All Saints centre/church.

From what I can work out he (the man in red - not AK) seems to appear from the direction of Church Twitten (at 0:56 on the video - you need to set the speed to 0.5 because the video speed was set at x2 I think) and then he appears to go into Pinwell Road and there must be a walk way through to Court Road because at 2:20 mins he reappears from the direction of Court Road/Friars Walk roundabout.

Church Twitten is the narrow roadway that runs from near the war memorial/bus stop to Friars Walk.

on the map; خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

So from looking at the video, someone runs into the alley on the right at 22:26.46 and then someone runs out at 22:27.16 - Do we think that's the same person or someone different? I would make sense to be the same one in the fact that he then comes back from the direction he ran in a few minutes later. I would assume the dark item is just the lining of his red coat which he has removed.

Fairly distinctive shirt, and I would say that if you knew him he would be easily recognisable from that CCTV so rather suspect it would have been considered and he is discounted from anything dodgy. He didn't seem to be anywhere long enough for much untoward to have happened.

Last edited:
I’m not sure where this camera is or what the building is...

I'm not certain on which building the CCTV camera is mounted , but it was confirmed that the place where the guy looks to be peering into is the building that used to be a pub (green tiled exterior ?) .
Now converted , the owners regularly put posters/notices up at the window .
I seem to recall a few people stopping at the same spot to look , at various points in the evening (I think the recording period was chopped into 14 videos , in total) , so the posters etc must catch people's eye.

found it again. From
About 10.25pm on and he reappears at about 10.30 sprinting up the street minus his coat and with what looks like a black coat also in his arms. And it’s not speeded up massively really when you watch it. What is down that alley way? It seems to be very busy, is this near the pubs etc? This also seems to be the street where the three (looks like three blokes are Seemingly scrapping on that corner on other stills I’ve seen...

First time i've seen this footage. I really hope they've identified and spoken to the man with the red jacket because imho, his behavior in that video is strange to say the least. I know it's been sped up slightly, but he looks really panicked. Even when he's looking into the windows it doesn't look like he's simply looking at a poster in the window, to me it looks like he's looking inside...

Obviously I am not implying this man has anything to do with Anthony going missing, just thought it was very very strange.

I'm not certain on which building the CCTV camera is mounted , but it was confirmed that the place where the guy looks to be peering into is the building that used to be a pub (green tiled exterior ?) .
Now converted , the owners regularly put posters/notices up at the window .
I seem to recall a few people stopping at the same spot to look , at various points in the evening (I think the recording period was chopped into 14 videos , in total) , so the posters etc must catch people's eye.

I presume it's this camera...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 46
Yes
Did any one see the cctv Of the man in the red jacket on the night Anthony went missing - it was on the Facebook page. Someone shared it and the guy was sprinting down the street in his red coat, he went down a side Street (after someone in dark clothing had also walked down it) then came sprinting back out, with his jacket off looking in a shop window or something on his way past, seeming frantic. Really unnerved me as to how frantic / dodgy this guy looked and I wondered had that person been identified / ruled out. I’ve tried to attach a screen shot from the clip in case no one has seen it but won’t let me for some reason...
Yes I had spotted him too was abit odd behaviour

I think it's cctv on the Red White & Blue pub, in Friars Walk, opposite the All Saints centre/church.

Just to clarify for those who aren't aware, The Red, White and Blue pub closed around 1960. The property still has its traditional green brick facade typical of many old British boozers, but it's unlikely that the running man on the video would think it was still an operational pub. I'm pretty sure it's just a residential property now.

In regards the part of the Friars Walk cctv footage that looks like a fight, I did think this at first but on second viewing it just appeared like high spirits hugging and jostling which is par for course at that time of night especially just before Christmas. I could be wrong.

Really not sure there's anything of value to the AK case in the Friars Walk footage but the red coat man's behaviour is a bit odd, I agree.

Just to clarify for those who aren't aware, The Red, White and Blue pub closed around 1960. The property still has its traditional green brick facade typical of many old British boozers, but it's unlikely that the running man on the video would think it was still an operational pub. I'm pretty sure it's just a residential property now.

In regards the part of the Friars Walk cctv footage that looks like a fight, I did think this at first but on second viewing it just appeared like high spirits hugging and jostling which is par for course at that time of night especially just before Christmas. I could be wrong.

Really not sure there's anything of value to the AK case in the Friars Walk footage but the red coat man's behaviour is a bit odd, I agree.
Thank you very much for your information

From what I can work out he (the man in red - not AK) seems to appear from the direction of Church Twitten (at 0:56 on the video - you need to set the speed to 0.5 because the video speed was set at x2 I think) and then he appears to go into Pinwell Road and there must be a walk way through to Court Road because at 2:20 mins he reappears from the direction of Court Road/Friars Walk roundabout.

Church Twitten is the narrow roadway that runs from near the war memorial/bus stop to Friars Walk.

on the map; خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Watch again a bit closer he comes back out of pinwell about ten seconds later the re appeared a while later

Watch again a bit closer he comes back out of pinwell about ten seconds later the re appeared a while later
Ok, will do. But if he comes out straight away where does he go next? Back again?

No he goes up the other way he runs straight across the road I did watch on my TV so pic was nice and big but watch again closely
Thank you. Yes he comes back out and runs down to where he reappears from a minute or so later. That makes more sense than running all the way around Court Road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back