Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So you think he somehow sweet talked his way on to a coach full of oblivious grannies leaving for France on a Friday evening? Unlikely.

Honestly some of the theories on here are outlandish and downright offensive to his family. The most plausible explanation is that he sadly went into the swollen river and just hasn’t been found yet.

No, as I stated in my my other posts, I believe he met with water.

You have simply taken my response to another members’ question and twisted it to publicise your narrative of how you see others’ opinions on here which we are entitled to make freely.

Don’t attempt to ridicule myself or scare off other members new or old.

We do not tolerate that or bullying here.

Stay focussed on the end result, do not create in-fighting because you’re adamant that your own viewpoint is the only correct one.

Using Google Maps Location Sharing it always shows the battery status of the other parties phone & vice-versa.

As this is a third-party app you would assume that Apple themselves would hold that data which could reveal a vital clue.

That said as an iPhone user myself, one charge before I leave for the day is enough to suffice for the activity I require.

I can make multiple voice & video calls, stream audio all day & surf the web as I would do at home & still be left with ample battery.

The only downside would be if you was streaming video for more than 3 hours & since Anthony appeared to be in the company of friends, it doesn’t appear that to be the case, unless of course his iPhone wasn’t fully charged before leaving.

Police saying they were looking for another man but have not released a name. Odd. Several sightings of coastguards and police in welly boots this afternoon.

I suppose we have to take that on face value since they didn’t do exactly the same for Anthony. Sadly though 2 bodies could be found. I guess they are aware of that.

An even further stretch could be that the unnamed person could have criminally killed Anythony & police have information that the culprit has since entered the river to take his own life?

As I say a wild stretch.

It could be that the message in the bottle is a note left by the killer saying he is taking his/her own life.

Well this is a peculiar turn of events! So from what I can make out from Lewes Present is that as others have said, a bottle was seen in the river. Possibly attached to a fishing road and possibly with a note in it. Police are categorically saying it is not related to Anthony but no one seems aware of another missing person. The well meaning admin for LP facebook posted this morning that it's not a police matter, please do not go near for your safety. He has now posted a comment which suggests he was incorrect earlier as it was a police matter and a statement will be made by LE possibly tomorrow. In response to a comment on their facebook page, LE have referred to a victim.

What are the chances of two disappearances and potential tragedies in this small town over a couple of weeks?? LE are saying not linked, but it seems very strange.

the body found in Bright ton is not Anthony

not sure whats going on in the river north of lewes though, could be a body has been located there too

around christmas there was another missing man from lewes but didnt see an outcome for that one

the body found in Bright ton is not Anthony

not sure whats going on in the river north of lewes though, could be a body has been located there too

around christmas there was another missing man from lewes but didnt see an outcome for that one

Yes. But what are the chances of two in the same area? Some are speculating that police covering up that it (a possible body) is AK but cant say until they've identified because of AK's family.

yes, someone would need to travel to lewes area to formally identify the body before public would be informed. could take a few hours, not sure how long ago the discovery was made

heres a thought though.......and this is my own thoughts .....what if this victim in the river is a victim of Ak and he's in hiding, maybe something went wrong ending in altercation, he got scared.....so many possibilities

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back