UK UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not the rubbing of hands, it’s the walking on tiptoes that has been highlighted several times by the police. You are right possibly irrelevant and probably is- but this is a discussion page.
Ps when you are cold and rubbing your hands do you also walk on tiptoes? This isn’t a natural reaction and in fact is really difficult to do intentionally for any length of time.
Said he walked on the balls of his feet. He would not be allowed to be a fire fighter if he had autism or disabled in any way. You have to be in very good condition and have medicals etc. He would not have ashbergers or anything like that, how could he be a firefighter. Rubbing his hands, he could be cold, he might have been outside for a *advertiser censored*.

It’s not the rubbing of hands, it’s the walking on tiptoes that has been highlighted several times by the police. You are right possibly irrelevant and probably is- but this is a discussion page.
Ps when you are cold and rubbing your hands do you also walk on tiptoes? This isn’t a natural reaction and in fact is really difficult to do intentionally for any length of time.
Said he walked on the balls of his feet. He would not be allowed to be a fire fighter if he had autism or disabled in any way. You have to be in very good condition and have medicals etc. He would not have ashbergers or anything like that, how could he be a firefighter. Rubbing his hands, he could be cold, he might have been outside for a *advertiser censored*.
I think this has been an incredibly bizarre disappearance and all ideas are going to be floating around. It's only natural. I don't think it's as simple as a drunk man walked out of a pub and ended up in the water. I don't think it's that linear.
I agree, it's something to do with the last call on his phone. Made him anxious. The river is not right next to the road or pub is it?

Last edited:
The police usually have a suspicion about someone. They always start with family. Maybe his home life was not all it seemed. I would think a mate of his might know more about that side of his life. Depression does not always show itself openly to people. People hide it well in front of work mates and spouses.

I'm not being fu
Concern for firefighter missing after night out

_110281386_img_0296.jpg

The partner of a firefighter who went missing on a work night out said his disappearance was "completely out of character".
Police in Sussex say they are "increasingly concerned" about Anthony Knott, who has been missing since Friday.
The 33-year-old from Orpington, was last seen at a pub in Lewes, with a group of 12 London firefighters.

Mr Knott was due home at 02:00 GMT on Saturday, and Ms Otto said he was "very adamant" he would be home in time as she had to leave for work at 03:00.
The group of firefighters were moving between various pubs, but he was last seen at 19:30 in The Lamb in Fisher Street.

Mr Knott, who is 5ft 8ins (1.73m) tall, was wearing a black long sleeve top, dark denim coat, dark denim jeans and black shoes.

He has two tattoos, a Tottenham Hotspur logo on his arm, and a wolf.
I'm not being funny but if him and his mates were drinking all day for at least over 12 hours, how can he get home for 2am and be at work for 3am. He would be pissed and knackered. Have I misunderstood this time frame?

I'm not being fu
I'm not being funny but if him and his mates were drinking all day for at least over 12 hours, how can he get home for 2am and be at work for 3am. He would be pissed and knackered. Have I misunderstood this time frame?
I understood it to be that his partner needed to leave at 3am to go to work but could be wrong

yet again...i'm wondering about meet up apps

grindr
whatsapp chat

would he be active on something like that i wonder? meeting someone whilst out for the (long) night out
yet again...i'm wondering about meet up apps

grindr
whatsapp chat

would he be active on something like that i wonder? meeting someone whilst out for the (long) night out

I mean, I assume the children will be asleep for at least a few more hours. And he could of gotten home early but we'll never know.

He's not from that area, so I would not think he was on a dating site. It says his phone was off for 20 minutes. Then it says his phone was not active from 1.20am. so was it just turned off while he went AWOL.

I thought it meant he had to be at work for 3am. He has 4 kids, one looks very young. I would not want somebody looking after kids who had been drinking for over 12 hours.
That thought has crossed my mind too. I would imagine he wouldn't have got blotto for that reason, unless he was planning to be home much earlier. But as @RobinCAL says, we'll never know.

On the lewes social media page some new potential cctv has been posted where 3 people cross the high street in front of ASK Italian and walk down station st at 20.05..the owner of the cctv could not tell if the 3 people were together but the one man walked with a "limp"Screenshot_20191231-012051_Facebook.jpg 20191231_012700.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not too sure the route and the time it would of took him. I just meant his partner said Anthony would be back by at least 2AM but he left the pub at the time he did which was incredibly earlier if he was planning on going home.
Yes but was he getting lots of calls or texts saying about coming home. I just wondered if he decided to go home, he looked anxious, maybe thought he best go home, keep the peace. Started off for home, he was heading to the station I think. I don't know if he was just a few miles from home. His fiancee had dropped him off about 12.30 dinner time she said.

On the lewes social media page some new potential cctv has been posted where 3 people cross the high street in front of ASK Italian and walk down station rd at 20.05..the owner of the cctv could not tell if the 3 people were together but the one man walked with a "limp"View attachment 222900 View attachment 222901
Yes I thought it looked like 2 men were behind him, but walking quickly as to catch up with him. Have they taken advantage if he was drunk? Stolen his phone or something. He didn't know the area it said. He could of asked them for directions or something and they jumped him.

Yeah, and then they got an uber into Lewes. I just don't get the whole thing, to be honest with you.
I'm from Hull so I'm not from the area he has gone missing. We have not had that news about the Uber.just said his fiancee had dropped him off at another pub at 12.30. not the Lamb pub but another one. Then she drove off she says.

One of those people is a woman. Definitely.
Yes I thought it looked like 2 men were behind him, but walking quickly as to catch up with him. Have they taken advantage if he was drunk? Stolen his phone or something. He didn't know the area it said. He could of asked them for directions or something and they jumped him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024