UK UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Hull so I'm not from the area he has gone missing. We have not had that news about the Uber.just said his fiancee had dropped him off at another pub at 12.30. not the Lamb pub but another one. Then she drove off she says.
There's a whole lot of info in this thread which will answer a lot of your questions if you have a quick read thro

Yes I thought it looked like 2 men were behind him, but walking quickly as to catch up with him. Have they taken advantage if he was drunk? Stolen his phone or something. He didn't know the area it said. He could of asked them for directions or something and they jumped him.

One looks like a woman to me ? I think the cctv is possibly from Royal Oak pub maybe

One of those people is a woman. Definitely.
Yes I thought it looked like 2 men were behind him, but walking quickly as to catch up with him. Have they taken advantage if he was drunk? Stolen his phone or something. He didn't know the area it said. He could of asked them for directions or something and they jumped him.

On the lewes social media page some new potential cctv has been posted where 3 people cross the high street in front of ASK Italian and walk down station st at 20.05..the owner of the cctv could not tell if the 3 people were together but the one man walked with a "limp"View attachment 222900 View attachment 222901
I find this really interesting. The hairline looks good for AK but also is that an emblem on the jacket? A grouping of three is quite unusual too. And why would the hat guy change his trousers? (Ok maybe to smarten up for a night out after a muddy dog walk but..)

One looks like a woman to me ? I think the cctv is possibly from Royal Oak pub maybe
Yes and there's a man stood across the road opposite them, then there's another man walking up on the same side that the 3 are. Looks like the woman is talking to him by her body language. It could be 2 women to be honest.

Said he walked on the balls of his feet. He would not be allowed to be a fire fighter if he had autism or disabled in any way. You have to be in very good condition and have medicals etc. He would not have ashbergers or anything like that, how could he be a firefighter. Rubbing his hands, he could be cold, he might have been outside for a *advertiser censored*.

Plenty of adults who are not diagnosed and no clue about it

I find this really interesting. The hairline looks good for AK but also is that an emblem on the jacket? A grouping of three is quite unusual too. And why would the hat guy change his trousers? (Ok maybe to smarten up for a night out after a muddy dog walk but..)
I don't think the picture that I've seen of him looks like the pictures in the footage. He looks slimmer, taller, beard, his hair looks different as well in the footage.

On the lewes social media page some new potential cctv has been posted where 3 people cross the high street in front of ASK Italian and walk down station st at 20.05..the owner of the cctv could not tell if the 3 people were together but the one man walked with a "limp"View attachment 222900 View attachment 222901
Thank you for sharing this. Very interesting. Is that really him? I'm confused.

I don't think the picture that I've seen of him looks like the pictures in the footage. He looks slimmer, taller, beard, his hair looks different as well in the footage.

Difficult to tell imo ..definitely a high hairline and a possible emblem on jacket in the same place

Thank you for sharing this. Very interesting. Is that really him? I'm confused.

No not confirmed at all..was posted for peoples thoughts ...but did walk with a type of limp ...if relevant the timing might fit with him having gone back to the lamb then walking towards the station...but pure speculation

Difficult to tell imo ..definitely a high hairline and a possible emblem on jacket in the same place
The photo I keep seeing he has a round face, shiny face, high hairline. Clean shaven. 5ft 8 it says. The man in the footage looks about 6ft.

No not confirmed at all..was posted for peoples thoughts ...but did walk with a type of limp ...if relevant the timing might fit with him having gone back to the lamb then walking towards the station...but pure speculation
I don't know how old the photos are that are in the media. His fiancee looks different as well. She has dark hair in the photos but shes Blondish now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024