UK - Anthony Parsons, 63, charity cyclist, found deceased, Argyll, Scotland, 29 Sept 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As other posters have mentioned, the identity of the culprits seemed to be a bit of an open secret locally from early on... I was interested in seeing their “hunting” photographs quickly being removed from various sites. I wonder if the delay in charging them was due to the difficulty identifying which brother was driving the vehicle and in general who did what, as they would share the same dna. If they each blamed the other, for example, saying they had nothing to do with it and went home separately that night or simply gave “no comment” interviews, it could be very difficult to prove which twin was driving and whether they were both involved. I know fingerprints are unique so maybe this has proved crucial. Fingerprints in blood would be ideal I guess. As would eye witness accounts of them leaving together in the same vehicle. And mobile phone location data perhaps. It could be a very interesting trial proving the charges “beyond reasonable doubt”. I imagine the police have taken their time making the strongest possible case, before charging. So glad for Tony Parson’s family that they may finally get some justice and proper closure.

Still Nothing???

This happened in an area where the population density is very low. Usually, when it comes to locals in such areas, everyone knows everyone. I can't believe that no one knows anything of use to the authorities.

I still think about poor Tony from time to time. He is forever in my heart.

When they say murder, could that mean rather than the idea of killing him with something after hitting him with their car, that instead of doing the right thing and calling for an ambulance, they instead buried him?

I hope those evil monsters rot in jail!

When they say murder, could that mean rather than the idea of killing him with something after hitting him with their car, that instead of doing the right thing and calling for an ambulance, they instead buried him?
Yes. I asked a friend who's a (Scots law) lawyer about the charges and they confirmed the charges would cover such a situation.

My guess would be that the authorities have security video of these guys with fresh damage to their vehicle on the night in question but they are completely refusing to cooperate, including having disposed of the vehicle or at least the damaged parts of it (that might have had conclusive evidence)

My guess would be that the authorities have security video of these guys with fresh damage to their vehicle on the night in question but they are completely refusing to cooperate, including having disposed of the vehicle or at least the damaged parts of it (that might have had conclusive evidence)

I still wonder if the vehicle the police wanted to trace seen on CCTV at Tyndrum petrol station was involved.

I still wonder if the vehicle the police wanted to trace seen on CCTV at Tyndrum petrol station was involved.
That's what I'm assuming, that the vehicle was of interest because it appeared to have fresh damage on the CCTV footage consistent with hitting someone and they managed to identify it/the occupants but by the time they managed that, the car was long gone, thus the charge about impuning the course of justice or whatever the term is there.

That's what I'm assuming, that the vehicle was of interest because it appeared to have fresh damage on the CCTV footage consistent with hitting someone and they managed to identify it/the occupants but by the time they managed that, the car was long gone, thus the charge about impuning the course of justice or whatever the term is there.

I believe it was a people carrier that, given the timing, would have passed Tony coming down from Bridge of Orchy. Unless it came from the Oban road.

Does the murder charge suggest they have evidence they finished him off after hitting him!? Awful.
I keep following up on this ,,,seems they were charged with Murder, conspiracy to murder, perverting the course of justice and AMcK was also charged with careless driving,,,not making assumptions but sounds like hes hit Tony, not killed him then both have decided to finish him and dispose of the body/bike. IMHO

I keep following up on this ,,,seems they were charged with Murder, conspiracy to murder, perverting the course of justice and AMcK was also charged with careless driving,,,not making assumptions but sounds like hes hit Tony, not killed him then both have decided to finish him and dispose of the body/bike. IMHO

Yep, sound like it.

They may have hit Tony near to the entrance to the Auchans Estate and then taken him down the road where they killed him and buried him near the cottages.

Or did they bundle Tony into the people carrier that was on CCTV and panic before heading to Auchans?

"While police were searching McKellar’s house, he also admitted knowing there were two illegal handguns in his attic.

He said they belonged to a previous occupant who had since died.

McKellar pled guilty to that offence and was sentenced to 300 hours community service at the High Court in Glasgow."

"Police investigating the discovery of a dead golden eagle got a warrant to search 50-year-old Tom McKellar’s house and found the illegal pesticide Carbofuran in a bag in his porch.

They also found a dead fox, which had been poisoned, and a sheep carcass laced with carbofuran.

A Webley revolver and a Browning pistol were also recovered

Following the searches, McKellar pleaded guilty at Oban Sheriff Court in April to possessing carbofuran.

He also admitted, during an appearance at the High Court in Glasgow in November last year, four charges relating to the illegal possession of firearms.

McKellar was later sentenced to 300 hours of community service for these offences."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic
Back