Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three hours of tossin' & turnin' midwestern U.S. sleep under my belt - anything stirring? Press briefing 5:30pm?

Sorry for this, just 27 pages is too much for me to read through today.
Can someone fill me in please?
TIA !

Did we get confirmation on whether the other vehicle(transit connect) was located?.Sorry im tryin t cook T so cant look.
I ask because on the overhead shot of copter earlier there were a few police vans and a transit connect under some trees,was when the police van reversed back undr the trees...

Here's a report from last night about the white transit

Officers are examining a van found near a bridge on the A487, two or three miles north of the town. Aerial pictures showed a white Ford Transit Connect van surrounded by police cars.

http://news.sky.com/story/991959/missing-april-jones-man-arrested-is-named

I think that yesterday the press were assuming that this white transit van belonged to MB. It was this morning that Police confirmed the blue left hand drive vehicle found in the garage in the Old Station area of town belonged to MB.

I haven't seen anything from police saying the white transit is connected to MB but I may have missed it

Sorry for this, just 27 pages is too much for me to read through today.
Can someone fill me in please?
TIA !
Police have been combing the river, the man arrested is still in police custody, police have released his picture and picture of his car which is dark blue and not white asking the public if they know his whereabouts from 5pm monday to the time he was arrested 3.30 tuesday, the car is being forensically tested, friends of april apparently were given a lift a few days before along with april by him, a derelict farmhouse was searched two miles away that had signs of someone recently living in it, other lines of inquiry are being followed apart from this suspect, sky news collared his 19 year old son and gave him the spanish inquisition on tv, there is a press conference at 5.30 uk time

Recap from today

police issued photo of man in custody, named him (Mark Bridger) and also photo of his vehicle

Aprils mum made appeal at press briefing

search has been stepped up today, asked for volunteers again for wider search

i'm of the opinion that when everything points to that person after abducting a child they should use every single technique possible to get the info from them , murder a child and you do not deserve your rights ...if it is clear cut and there is no doubt of involvement i'd hang him from a roof if need be Moo

Just because things point to that person, until they have been legally tried and found guilty, you can't treat them like that. Justice has to be seen to be done, otherwise we are at risk of becoming a vigilante nation.

At the end of the day, this man hasn't been charged with anything yet, so I would be very uncomfortable with the use of "techniques" to get him talking.

If he was innocent, then information got out of him through torture or other tecniques, wouldn't be very useful anyway, and could actually impede the investigation - or even lead to the real criminal getting away with it.

Hard as it is with cases like this, you still have to go with your head rather than your heart.

Three hours of tossin' & turnin' midwestern U.S. sleep under my belt - anything stirring? Press briefing 5:30pm?

Not much since the lunchtime press conference. Lots of videos showing the searches on the river. Police re-searched a deserted farmhouse which they looked at yesterday. Press conf at 5:30pm not expected to reveal much apart from the scope and scale of searches being conducted.

Over 24 hours since MB was arrested - assumption seems to be that they have police superintendent approval for extension to 36 hours.

From the description and info given on the FindApril FB page, him wearing waterproof trousers and camo clothing when picked up is leading me to believe April is no longer with us.

Is there somewhere i can see the interview with his son? I am in the US.

From the description and info given on the FindApril FB page, him wearing waterproof trousers and camo clothing when picked up is leading me to believe April is no longer with us.

Is there somewhere i can see the interview with his son? I am in the US.

http://news.sky.com/templates/watch-live

I live in the US and have been watching live coverage on Sky News all day on my computer. They will probably show the interview with the son again at some point. FWIW, the son has only known his father for about two months, they have no actual father/son relationship according to the interview.

I've been away from the computer/phone all day studying and I thought I'd come back to see some good news but no such luck

The police I'm sure are pretty certain they have their guy,so I don't see it could get any worse for him if he told them where she is.
This is so frustrating.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Press conference on just now

I've been away from the computer/phone all day studying and I thought I'd come back to see some good news but no such luck

The police I'm sure are pretty certain they have their guy,so I don't see it could get any worse for him if he told them where she is.
This is so frustrating.

He was arrested on suspicion, he has not been charged, there is no evidence it was him for sure, as far as we know, he cant tell them where she is if he didnt do it

They couldn't deny or confirm whether Bridges has ever been in a relationship with Coral Jones, I hadn't heard that suggestion before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway