Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
folks: do not post rumors from facebook. The only social media that can be linked to here is main stream media. That being said, any comments posted on any social media are off limits for cutting and pasting here.

Sky news reporting that they are taking doors off the cottage with drills. Looks like they are doing a very thorough search of his residence.

All day yesterday, I watched Sky News coverage of the search for April, and today I'm watching it as often as I can.

I just want to cry over poor little April, because it is getting very hard to keep up hope that she will be found okay. But I hold on to hope, as we all do, and pray for a miracle.:please:

Digging up paving stones? Oh dear. But I hope whatever the outcome is that April is found soon. The not knowing must be horrendous for her family.

What is known is that he has worked at various times as a welder, a mechanic, a hotel porter and did shifts at an abattoir.

Lewis said he knew Bridger worked at tree harvesting on forestry land close to the town and has intimate knowledge of rural trails.

Another resident said he believed Bridger "still did welding work" but had recently been unemployed.

Bridger has lived at a number of addresses in Machynlleth including, until recently, on the estate.

Around a month ago, he moved to a cottage in Ceinws, a village three miles north of the town.

An unnamed mother said: "It came as a bit of a surprise when I heard that he was living in Ceinws because I thought he was still on the estate."

Police forensic teams have been closely examining the rented property, called Mount Pleasant, since yesterday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-man-machynlleth_n_1938849.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

From Twitter - '@SkyNewsBreak: Dyfed-Powys Police to hold an update on search for missing April Jones at 5.30pm' (that's in 3 hours time)

Here's another story re: MB's background:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10838359

ETA: Sorry is this has been posted before, but here is an article that mentions more about April's health:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/15032675/missing-child-without-medication/

April Jones' grandfather Richard Moon and step-grandmother Jean have described how the little girl has a brain condition that "can hinder development and affect posture, balance and movement, but other than experiencing slight problems with her hands, April tries to live a normal life", Britain's Daily Mail has reported.

Have the immediate areas of April's home, the neighbour's homes, gardens, sheds, garages etc all been searched, or did everything move straight to the river and stay there? Just wondering what the procedure might be in a case like this when there is only one witness who is 7 years of age.

Here's another story re: MB's background:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10838359

ETA: Sorry is this has been posted before, but here is an article that mentions more about April's health:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/15032675/missing-child-without-medication/

April Jones' grandfather Richard Moon and step-grandmother Jean have described how the little girl has a brain condition that "can hinder development and affect posture, balance and movement, but other than experiencing slight problems with her hands, April tries to live a normal life", Britain's Daily Mail has reported.

Some of the UK media are reporting on her medical conditions as a new angle and something that was just discovered overnight last night, when in fact it was revealed on Tuesday morning.

Too many of them are going over and over the same things with nothing new to add really at all whilst others are covering a lot more different aspects of this.

I think we all know what happened to AJ and what the outcome will be.

Have the immediate areas of April's home, the neighbour's homes, gardens, sheds, garages etc all been searched, or did everything move straight to the river and stay there? Just wondering what the procedure might be in a case like this when there is only one witness who is 7 years of age.

The police did ask people to search their gardens and sheds etc. I don't know if the police themselves have checked neighbours' houses.

I hope the police learnt from the Tia Sharpe case and *really* searched AJ's home properly. Not that I suspect the family at all in this case, but it has to be done, and the earlier one gets it out of the way the better.

I feel so uneasy (possibly mostly because April is still missing) but also because it seems that pretty much from the outset the police have focussed on one person/ scenario. If MB is such an obvious suspect then why didn't anyone think that of him before this event happened. The neighbours interviewed earlier said he was a nice man - so it seems that if he has done harm to April it's out of character (or at least publicly), so what else is known apart from the car connection? Obviously, he may be the perpetrator but maybe something happened whilst the two children were playing and the other child has covered it up by repeating a story that had happened a few days earlier? I'm not saying that's what I think - I don't know what to think but this all seems so centrally focussed with no real results just yet (sightings, items of clothing found, smells or indeed April found) albeit with such concentrated efforts from so many people that I cannot help but think that perhaps they are just not seeing what is under their noses because their noses are in the wrong place?

I feel so uneasy (possibly mostly because April is still missing) but also because it seems that pretty much from the outset the police have focussed on one person/ scenario. If MB is such an obvious suspect then why didn't anyone think that of him before this event happened. The neighbours interviewed earlier said he was a nice man - so it seems that if he has done harm to April it's out of character (or at least publicly), so what else is known apart from the car connection? Obviously, he may be the perpetrator but maybe something happened whilst the two children were playing and the other child has covered it up by repeating a story that had happened a few days earlier? I'm not saying that's what I think - I don't know what to think but this all seems so centrally focussed with no real results just yet (sightings, items of clothing found, smells or indeed April found) albeit with such concentrated efforts from so many people that I cannot help but think that perhaps they are just not seeing what is under their noses because their noses are in the wrong place?

it is worrying , i hope they are basing there stuff on more than the word of a seven year old in dark light who was probably scared whitless and felt very pressured to get the answer right for the police .

i feel kind of numb now , part of me wants her found asap but on tv it clearly looks like a body search especially the poking around in the river which they show constantly i dont want her found like that . my wild imagination would rather consider the possibility that they do have the wrong man or that he passed her to someone else so she is infact being fed and watered despite being held captive . im staying optomistic , i expect many on here will think that is naieve and foolish but its not over till its over.

Shawn Hornbeck (2002) was abducted at age eleven on 6 October 2002 when he was kidnapped while riding his bicycle near his home in Richwoods, Missouri. He was missing for over four years before found alive at the age of 15 on 12 January 2007. 13-year-old Ben Ownby was found with him after having been missing for five days.

see miricles do happen , im not ready to give up hoping for the best yet .

Adorabella: "If MB is such an obvious suspect then why didn't anyone think that of him before this event happened."

Maybe people did not really know him. Weh he moved into the area he told locals he had previously been in the armed forces, yet there is no record of him having served. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

The minimum you can serve in the armed forces, as a rule, is 3 and a half years. However there is no way of a member of the public to check someone's service record or verify what they say. (How many of us have met drunken men in the pub who claim to be ex members of the SAS, for example...

The point I am labouring to make is that this is the single most worrying thing to me - MB lied about being in the forces. Apart from trying to appear to be something you're not, there is one clear reason why people do this - to hide your past, because no one can check. We can take comfort in the fact that the police will know all about MB by now - including any criminal record. They stated he was "known to the police" early on, as well.

All in all I hold out no hope for April, bless her heart.

I am wishing and hoping to be delighted and surprised to be wrong.

Adorabella: "If MB is such an obvious suspect then why didn't anyone think that of him before this event happened."

Maybe people did not really know him. Weh he moved into the area he told locals he had previously been in the armed forces, yet there is no record of him having served. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

The minimum you can serve in the armed forces, as a rule, is 3 and a half years. However there is no way of a member of the public to check someone's service record or verify what they say. (How many of us have met drunken men in the pub who claim to be ex members of the SAS, for example...

The point I am labouring to make is that this is the single most worrying thing to me - MB lied about being in the forces. Apart from trying to appear to be something you're not, there is one clear reason why people do this - to hide your past, because no one can check. We can take comfort in the fact that the police will know all about MB by now - including any criminal record. They stated he was "known to the police" early on, as well.

All in all I hold out no hope for April, bless her heart.

I am wishing and hoping to be delighted and surprised to be wrong.

In what context was that actually used by the police or authorities?

I feel this intense pull in two diverse directions and I have felt this pull often over the years at Websleuths.
The pull in one direction is to follow this case non-stop, view all photos and maps, watch all video and stay up all night posting.
The pull in the other direction is to keep my distance, protect my heart, avert my thoughts~ in an effort to self-protect from the likely outcome.

Prayers for April and her family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member