Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick thought...car missing 08:00-09:30 on Tuesday, leaves 1.5 hours. 45 minutes sees you in Snowdonia National Park. Bleak countryside, lots of large waterpipe (diameter two-three foot), at least I think they are water pipes for mountainside run off. Terrain is hard on a car, could be why his gears starting acting up if he had been running it up hills. Just my thoughts...maybe the black bag was clothing, etc. It's heartbreaking all this.

Still don't know what to think. Feelings are still not clear on this which is odd. When I heard the words that MB had been arrested on suspicion of murder my gut was not convinced. Have they really found significant new evidence? Surely that's what we believed about Chris Jeffries being arrested - that they had significant reason to do so, but they didn't. No idea why I am not convinced other than it still doesn't smell right....and if there isn't damning evidence nor a body, can they still pursue MB as the responsible party? Hopefully all will become clear sooner than later but right now it doesn't seem clear at all. :(

totally agree with this , i dont know why i feel the way i do , its not logical after all they must have evidence against him . but this whole situation makes me feel queezy.

Forensic experts are continuing to examine Bridger's Spanish registered left-hand drive light blue Land Rover Discovery – which matches the vehicle April was driven away in.

This is the bit I just do not get. It was reported as a cream coloured transit.

April was taken crabbing with Mr Bridger's two children in his blue Land Rover which police believe was used to abduct the five-year-old, her family has revealed.

Explains why she got in the car so easily.

I'm not sure at this point, I'm curious why his behavior would be so agitated. He was known to the family, did they have a disagreement? Was his daughter involved in a school confrontation with April and he was going to defend her? At any rate he appears to have displayed agitation and anxiety. According to a witness he was agitated into the next morning.
A simple innocent explanation could be that his car was breaking down

And a white van, small at front, big at back. Also light grey van or Land Rover. It's been many things according to the press. If we are to adopt Amber Alert, sketchy details like this would not have helped.
I still find it difficult to believe that is the vehicle, surely the child witness would have remembered the stripes at some point, although it seems in begging AJ not to get in the car, she was already terrified to some degree. Poor kid.

Explains why she got in the car so easily.

It was initially described as "light coloured van or van sized vehicle" by the police, followed by "the vehicle looks like a van, they describe it as small at the front and large at the back, so it could be interrupted(sic) that this could be something similar to a Ford Connect type van or a Landrover."

These are the only official descriptions from the police that I am aware of.

A Ford Connect is what I believe they stopped on the A487 and they have a Land Rover in their possession. The colour discrepancy could easily be explained due to the light conditions at the time she went missing in my mind.

Jon Clements‏@JonClementsITV
It seems likely police will apply for a final 24 hr extension from a magistrate to question murder suspect Mark Bridger until 5pm tmw

martinbrunt‏@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Police are expected to ask magistrates for more time to question suspect Mark Bridger. They may want to hold him until 5pm Sat.

Could it be he knocked her down and then panicked?

LE were quick enough to close off the area near the garages and treat that as a crime scene.

Martin Brunt on twitter

Police are searching an area of steep river bank where witnesses said they saw a man with a bin bag.

It was initially described as "light coloured van or van sized vehicle" by the police, followed by "the vehicle looks like a van, they describe it as small at the front and large at the back, so it could be interrupted(sic) that this could be something similar to a Ford Connect type van or a Landrover."

These are the only official descriptions from the police that I am aware of.

But not a landrover dark blue with silver stripes down the side. Also how quick the van they found near the river was excused. This was a white ford connect van matching the description. This is only only part of the investigation so far that doesnt sit well with me.

I learned of this case pretty recently-my prayers for April and her family. :(

Could it be he knocked her down and then panicked?

LE were quick enough to close off the area near the garages and treat that as a crime scene.

i actually wondered this and that the child witness was asked by the suspect to lie .

A simple innocent explanation could be that his car was breaking down

True but it doesn't explain his behavior on the previous day when April went missing.

A source said that at one point Mr Bridger’s Land Rover blocked the one-way road in front of the primary school, preventing another parent from getting away.

Another witness said he saw him driving through the Bryn-y-Gog estate, where April lives, at 6pm on Monday.

“He was driving erratically through Bryn-y-Gog,” said the witness. “He nearly hit my mate at 6pm. I heard other people say he was driving up and down the road.”

Martin Brunt on twitter

Police are searching an area of steep river bank where witnesses said they saw a man with a bin bag.
https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt

link to the twitter

also another tweet:

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Police are collecting vegetation and digging through shale with trowels in area of river bank the size of a tennis court.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

April's playmates <modsnip> have told police they climbed into Bridger's Land Rover when he was parked up on the estate two night's before the abduction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ng-trip-with-murder-suspect-Mark-Bridger.html

I wonder why the grandparent of MB's children is speaking on behalf of April's family? And why does he feel it is necessary to "set the record state" on this issue?:waitasec:

ETA: Maybe I'm reading this wrong - when April's playmates said "they" climbed into MB's vehicle, I assumed they included April in that.

But not a landrover dark blue with silver stripes down the side. Also how quick the van they found near the river was excused. This was a white ford connect van matching the description. This is only only part of the investigation so far that doesnt sit well with me.

The witness was what, 7-years-old as well remember, being questioned about her friend being taken away?

I agree.

April's playmates <modsnip> have told police they climbed into Bridger's Land Rover when he was parked up on the estate two night's before the abduction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ng-trip-with-murder-suspect-Mark-Bridger.html

I wonder why the grandparent of MB's children is speaking on behalf of April's family? And why does he feel it is necessary to "set the record state" on this issue?:waitasec:

ETA: Maybe I'm reading this wrong - when April's playmates said "they" climbed into MB's vehicle, I assumed they included April in that.

I have just realised he had shared the status of his daughter who is the aunt of MB's children. So maybe the media have confused or led us to believe that April was previously in the vehicle? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13