Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering why everyone keeps saying two women. I watched the Kay Burley bit as it was broadcast live and I saw a mature woman in normal clothes, who was soon joined by a young man, possibly in late teens or early 20s, who was wearing a yellow high-visibility waterproof cap and jacket. He did not have a very deep voice and his young face could at a stretch have been mistaken for a woman, I guess.

I got the impression it was a woman as well. He/she has a white cap on with pink lines, also looked quite feminine. But you never know

From that article,

"The man and woman both looked shocked. With the woman gasping and crying."

That was two women in the clip.

Wasn't it?

That's what I thought, so I watched it again and now I'm not so sure. I didn't see a "bust line" on the person on the left, but it could well have been hidden under layers of clothing. The voice could have been male or female, I suppose.

That was just heartbreaking too.

It must be very hard for the teachers to explain to April's friends and classmates about what is happenening. They are such a young age,and it must be very bewildering and upsetting for them.

Yes it does seem to happen that way, everyday something new. I'm not saying it makes him guilty of anything but suspicious behavior. The article mentioned he prevented another parent from getting away, I'd like to hear more about that from the other parent (whoever that is.)

Yes, and why was he driving erratically down the estate at 6pm and nearly hit someone, theres obviously much not known, I personally think someone else is involved

If MB is guilty of taking little April on Monday evening, he had until Tuesday lunchtime, when police found him & took him in for questioning, to have taken her anywhere. I cannot believe he would walk around in the area where he had left her, in full view of everyone in broad daylight! If it is him, then he was using the river as a distraction, far away from where she is. If he is so stupid, then he was pretending he was helping with the search whilst checking there are no clues around.

What I can't comprehend is that he knew the other child saw little April get in his car.

Heartbreaking...

Is this true or speculation? Did the police say this? If its true then it looks very bad for little April...

you need to read what i wrote along with the post i was replying to . it wasnt something the police said it was something i wondered about .

I just watched the clip again and the woman, "Donna" gestured in the direction of a person she called "he" and from that direction the person sidled into view of the camera. It seemed fairly clear to me that the person called "he" was the same person who responded to the hand gesture by drawing closer, into the group on camera. So was taking the cue not only from my own experience of flat chested people with thickset necks, but from the words of the person's own companion.

I just watched the clip again and the woman, "Donna" gestured in the direction of a person she called "he" and from that direction the person sidled into view of the camera. It seemed fairly clear to me that the person called "he" was the same person who responded to the hand gesture by drawing closer, into the group on camera. So was taking the cue not only from my own experience of flat chested people with thickset necks, but from the words of the person's own companion.

have u got a link to the actual clip i only saw photos online the clip i watched was on tv.

Just a quick thought...car missing 08:00-09:30 on Tuesday, leaves 1.5 hours. 45 minutes sees you in Snowdonia National Park. Bleak countryside, lots of large waterpipe (diameter two-three foot), at least I think they are water pipes for mountainside run off. Terrain is hard on a car, could be why his gears starting acting up if he had been running it up hills. Just my thoughts...maybe the black bag was clothing, etc. It's heartbreaking all this.

But why would a person with transport, who has abducted a child at 7pm on Monday evening, then wait until daylight the following morning to take her elsewhere ?
As you rightly say, he could have driven quite far away from the village and he had all night to do this....
It really doesnt make sense to me that someone would stay so close to home with AJ or with any evidence whatsoever

Video is in post #383 earlier in this thread

thanks , i cant see the bit where the lady refers to the person in yellow as he . still looks like it could be a woman to me .

If MB is guilty of taking little April on Monday evening, he had until Tuesday lunchtime, when police found him & took him in for questioning, to have taken her anywhere. I cannot believe he would walk around in the area where he had left her, in full view of everyone in broad daylight! If it is him, then he was using the river as a distraction, far away from where she is. If he is so stupid, then he was pretending he was helping with the search whilst checking there are no clues around.

What I can't comprehend is that he knew the other child saw little April get in his car.

Heartbreaking...

Is this true or speculation/interpretation by the media?

t doesn't really matter does it? It is heartbreaking for the whole community whether male or female....

It was some days ago now so my memory may not be 100% but I seem to remember the police announcing this at a press conference. Something like "the witness said the van was white or light grey, little at the front and big at the back".

It was some days ago now so my memory may not be 100% but I seem to remember the police announcing this at a press conference. Something like "the witness said the van was white or light grey, little at the front and big at the back".

Yes but have the police said that the driver of the car was aware that someone else had seen him? I think not.

The information is quoted as coming from VF, who I believe is MB's latest ex-girlfriend

Mum-of-two VF told how the two youngsters had been playing together when the kidnapper struck.

The 25-year-old added: “The two girls went out together and we’ve been told by the seven-year-old that April got into a vehicle parked behind the garages. It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said, ‘It’s all right, I know them’.

“I think the girl was the only person who was with April. She is the last person to see her.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-best-friend-of-kidnapped-april-1357371

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13