Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. April disappeared 33 days after the Opening Ceremony of the Paralympics in London.
2. April disappeared 66 days after the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics.
3. April disappered 9 days(3+3+3) after Jillian Meagher disappered in Melbourne.

Are we to believe these facts are coincidence?

Katy.

1. & 2. Kidnappers rarely, if ever, attack numerically. That's more just a tv thing. 3. Jillian Meagher's suspected attacker is in jail

:welcome4:

I don't think we know for sure that it wasn't used before. (??)

That being said it sure looks like (to me anyhow) they have narrowed the area of interest a bit and so the sonar makes a lot of sense to bring in
:twocents:

It's just that I haven't seen sonar being used until today, yet they've been searching that same stretch of river for days. Just saying. :)

Jon Clements‏@JonClementsITV
Dyfed-Powys Police have been granted 24 hours more to question April Jones murder suspect Mark Bridger

Dyfed Powys Police‏@DyfedPowys
Courts grant further 24 hours for us to question Bridger #findapril

Hi there, I'm new here and so haven't had time to read all 49 pages of the earlier thread or the current 19 pages of this subsequent thread so sorry if I repeat anything or ask a question that has been asked before or answered before.
I am a bit of a numbers person so I hope that doesn't put anyone offside.
Also, I have to say that my heart goes out to the family and friends of any child who goes missing or is abducted. I consider it is a terrible crime and I firmly believe God's wrath will be poured out on those guilty of such wicked crimes against defenceless children.
<modsnip>

Are we to believe these facts are coincidence?

Katy.

Yes, pure coincidence. A load of tosh if you ask me.

They have also said that the landrover is the only vehicle in this investigation. I believe the white van was a decoy of some sort

Interesting - can you elaborate on your decoy theory?

8.27pm Monday eve, though it was posted on my friend's friend's page prior to this.

The original info was a light colored van. At some point they must have decided the other little girl was mistaken, is all I can think

Interesting - can you elaborate on your decoy theory?

I think it was to buy them a little more time from so much press intrusion. If you think the press have been so active. Perhaps it give them time, away from the media glare to get the landrover into custody.

The first I heard of this little girl going missing was on a friend's Facebook page. This is the first mention of the white van:
"Please can anybody help , Coral-Paul Jones daughter APRIL has been taken last account was of her being put in a van ,if anyone sees a white/cream small van please can they call the police as they are round Machynlleth searching for her , thank you x Please share"

ETA: this was put up on fb by my friend at 8.27pm the evening that the girl went missing.

It also hit mainstream news late that evening. I received a tweet for RT request about two hours earlier than it hit TV.

reminder: folks.... regarding social media (including facebook) only main stream media social media may be linked to. There is no copying and pasting of comments. Any thing else is considered a rumor and cannot be linked to or discussed.

A few thoughts on this case:

1. Why wasn't it released sooner about Aprils Cerebral palsy? Surely that would make the search more of an emergency than it was?

2. I'm worried about the time limit running out. They weren't able to get anything to charge him based on abduction so surely murder would be harder to prove without a body? (I do believe they are biding their time, trying to find a body which will provide their crucial evidence)

Just to be clear, the facebook thing I posted was NOT this one Clutchbag. I am in Mid Wales and my friend's friend posted the news that April had gone missing. Not related to the debunked fb message at all. This was genuine.

jigzy its because i posted that the abduction rumour was on a fb page that i was reading and someone else said they had seen it too .

It's just that I haven't seen sonar being used until today, yet they've been searching that same stretch of river for days. Just saying. :)

I too am incredulous that they pull out the big gun stuff on the fifth day. We had a case near to me recently where a young chap went missing after a night out. He turned up in the weir of the river four days later over three miles from where he was last seen and the area of searches. I am also surprised and don't agree that these statements have been known about for days. If the women saw a man with a bag up in his home village, that is a significant tip off, as can be seen by the searches now. If this was known about on Tuesday, they would have sent a team there then, unless these women sat on it until the Mirror scoop last night. :notgood:

But why would a person with transport, who has abducted a child at 7pm on Monday evening, then wait until daylight the following morning to take her elsewhere ?
As you rightly say, he could have driven quite far away from the village and he had all night to do this....
It really doesnt make sense to me that someone would stay so close to home with AJ or with any evidence whatsoever

Yet if the black binbag man is him, he did just that. Waited until the next day!
Snowdonia is also pitch black at night, although the moon is full at the moment. I wouldn't go up there at night. It was just a thought to explain away 1.5 hours missing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member