Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get "why" MB goes to a parents evening for one child and yet has no relationship with his others, hangs around in a town that he neither lives nor works in, parking an his old estate. For who or what was he going to all that trouble?

I still don't get "why" MB goes to a parents evening for one child and yet has no relationship with his others, hangs around in a town that he neither lives nor works in, parking an his old estate. For who or what was he going to all that trouble?

I thought he worked in a hotel in the town? No idea of the name of it or location just thought it was in Machynlleth.

Also if he lived in the nearest village it makes sense why he would be going into town.

This article, dated Oct. 5, 12012, still claims:

April has not been seen since she was spotted getting into a grey-coloured van at around 7pm on Monday night.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...iz-mark-bridger-91466-31947247/#ixzz28RbUjR4z

As for the girl with April when she got into the vehicle, was described as the daughter of BM's ex-girlfriend, fathered by another boyfriend.

I posted a link to the article earlier on.

Gosh, everything is so confusing. Please let April be found alive. :please:

I wish the reporters would get the stories straight. My head is spinning g with the misinformation. I was sure what I read before insinuated that April and her parents had just returned home and the mother went inside to start dinner and let April play outside for only about 10 minutes (I'd have to look back for a link-does anyone else remember that?) before she went missing at 7. And then, if MB was at the parents night between 5:30-6, then he couldn't have been driving erratically around the estate and almost hitting someone at 6pm either. (Again, I'd need to look for the link-but did I recall that correctly?).

Which is it??

Me too :banghead:

Primary school PE appointments usually start after school finish time and are allotted on a ten minute basis (my experience) usually and are generally over by 6 ish. Where was he supposed to be at 6pm when he nearly hit that person? Because as you say if he was in school 5:30-6:00 then how could he be driving out of the district at 6:00. I thought it was over the main bridge somewhere but with so many bits of info contradicting each other, then I lose the plot a bit.

Mon: 5.30-6.00pm Macynlleth School
Tuesday: 9.30 Home? (car on driveway)
Tuesday: 2.30 Riverbank
Tuesday: 3.30 Under arrest

Police agencies do not just come out with the word "murder" without good reason, in my experience.

I do hope they find her very soon, as it will be impossible for many to believe she is gone otherwise. And make it that much more tragic and difficult for everyone.

I thought he worked in a hotel in the town? No idea of the name of it or location just thought it was in Machynlleth.

Also if he lived in the nearest village it makes sense why he would be going into town.

I believe the hotel referred to is Plas Llwyngern which is part way between the Mount Pleasant Cottage and Machynlleth

A Cottage
B Plas Llwyngern
C Arrest point

A to B ~1 mile
A to C ~3.5 miles

Attachments

• Cottage To Arrest Point.png
    Cottage To Arrest Point.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes, the word "murder" possibly relates here to forensics on the vehicle and what that evidence shows.

He has been in the area for 20 yrs or thereabouts. I guess that when couples split the relationship the kids have with the parent who left is governed to some degree by whether the parents remain 'friends'. MB still sees his younger kids on that estate so not unusual for him to be driving there. As for hanging around in town: Mid Wales is very rural, travelling 20 miles for groceries, a beer, the post office, etc. is normal around here. With kids being local and no job there's no reason to move away I guess. Jmo.

I believe the hotel referred to is Plas Llwyngern which is part way between the Mount Pleasant Cottage and Machynlleth

A Cottage
B Plas Llwyngern
C Arrest point

A to B ~1 mile
A to C ~3.5 miles

Jmo, but walking in that area IS a little unusual unless you're a backpacker/tourist. Most folks around here drive everywhere due to the vastness of the area, the terrain, the rainy weather, etc.

This article, dated Oct. 5, 12012, still claims:

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...iz-mark-bridger-91466-31947247/#ixzz28RbUjR4z

As for the girl with April when she got into the vehicle, was described as the daughter of BM's ex-girlfriend, fathered by another boyfriend.

I posted a link to the article earlier on.

Gosh, everything is so confusing. Please let April be found alive. :please:

So he supposedly abducted AJ right in front of his recently ex step-daughter....if its true and he is the guy then that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of a kidnapper doing. This just gets more confusing as the days go

He had 3 children with his wife JW
He had 2 children with his next partner ED.

It's possible that he had little to no relationship with his wife's children but maintained contact with his younger children from a different relationship.

I've read that ED & MB' children and ED's youngest child with a new partner were friends with April and that MB spent a lot of time around the estate.

Police agencies do not just come out with the word "murder" without good reason, in my experience.
Agreed, and possibly AJ's mom had to identify her clothing which is why she was driven off in a LE vehicle yesterday.

"Childminder Mair Raftree, 41, said: “I was the first person Coral called. She was absolutely devastated. She was in shock. She was saying ‘April’s gone. She was put in a van. She was taken away’.”
April and best friend MH, aged seven, were playing on their bicycles near their homes when the van pulled up.
M is the key witness and was able to give police a crucial description of the driver. April’s parents had been at a parents’ evening at her primary school to see April’s teachers. Supt John explained: “The children were playing in a small group originally, but just two of them were there when April went into the van."
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/349748/Desperate-search-for-5-year-old-April-Jones

Yes, the word "murder" possibly relates here to forensics on the vehicle and what that evidence shows.

I'm not sure how those things work specifically but wouldn't he be charged now then instead of them requesting an extension in holding him for questioning, if they did in fact find some forensic evidence suggesting HE killed AJ?

I'm not sure how those things work specifically but wouldn't he be charged now then instead of them requesting an extension in holding him for questioning, if they did in fact find some forensic evidence suggesting HE killed AJ?
Good point, not sure either, but perhaps they're hoping he'll crack under investigatory pressure and admit guilt while they have leave to question him.

So he supposedly abducted AJ right in front of his recently ex step-daughter....if its true and he is the guy then that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of a kidnapper doing. This just gets more confusing as the days go

BIB I don't think so. AFAIK MH, the 7 year old witness was not one of his children. The 7 year old had been playing with his daughters and April previously but the only witness was MH who is not a daughter of MB

No, that hotel/guesthouse that is being done up was near his rented cottage home up the A487 road close to Ceinws, not in Machynlleth. There was a map online yesterday that showed all the POI, but I now cannot find that link. He worked as an odd job man apparently.
More conflicting info is that of man who said he saw MB in the LR waiting to join the main road at the junction at 09:15am on Tuesday, heading towards Machynlleth, yet his vehicle was spotted back on his drive at 9:30am. I am beyond confused.

Me too :banghead:

Primary school PE appointments usually start after school finish time and are allotted on a ten minute basis (my experience) usually and are generally over by 6 ish. Where was he supposed to be at 6pm when he nearly hit that person? Because as you say if he was in school 5:30-6:00 then how could he be driving out of the district at 6:00. I thought it was over the main bridge somewhere but with so many bits of info contradicting each other, then I lose the plot a bit.

Mon: 5.30-6.00pm Macynlleth School
Tuesday: 9.30 Home? (car on driveway)
Tuesday: 2.30 Riverbank
Tuesday: 3.30 Under arrest

The post I initially quoted has a link, but I can't see where in that link the 3:30 and 5:30-6 times come from.
Mark Bridger and CJ and PJ were not believed to be at the parents evening at the same time. C & PJ left around 3.30pm, while MB was there 5.30 till 6pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/05/april-jones-search-day-five-live

I haven't myself yet been able to find where it says in MSM that he was at the parents night from 5:30 to 6pm and that April's parents left at 3:30. I was taking that info from what the poster I quoted wrote.

This link:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...rk-Bridger-was-at-school-parents-evening.html - has this written in it
"April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared.
A source said that at one point Mr Bridger’s Land Rover blocked the one-way road in front of the primary school, preventing another parent from getting away.
Another witness said he saw him driving through the Bryn-y-Gog estate, where April lives, at 6pm on Monday."

This link : http://www.google.com/hostednews/uk...6eB3hRYAqR40TodsQ?docId=N0064231349435363409A - has this written in it:

"Witnesses saw the former leisure centre worker drive to the parents' evening, which started at 5pm, in his blue Land Rover Discovery - a vehicle for which police have issued an appeal for information.
A Powys County Council spokesman said: "I can confirm that Mr Bridger attended a parents' evening on October 1.""

I can't now find the link that say that April and her parents both returned home from the parents evening together, but I know I read it somewhere. I wouldn't think that C&P Jones could have been at the meeting at 3:30 if it didn't start until 5, and they wouldn't have still been there at 7 when she was abducted if it finished at 6pm.

He has been in the area for 20 yrs or thereabouts. I guess that when couples split the relationship the kids have with the parent who left is governed to some degree by whether the parents remain 'friends'. MB still sees his younger kids on that estate so not unusual for him to be driving there. As for hanging around in town: Mid Wales is very rural, travelling 20 miles for groceries, a beer, the post office, etc. is normal around here. With kids being local and no job there's no reason to move away I guess. Jmo.

I guess what I am trying to say is why hang around parked...if my ex hung around outside after we had split up, I'd be asking him why. It seems as if he had a lot of time on his hands and not much to fill it. You would think he would have access rights, specified days/times maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway