Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the friend would have said something to someone immediately myself, kids normally give you a running commentary of events at that age

but if MB was known to the children and their parents on the estate, had given a number of them a ride in his car 2 days earlier, the friend may not have thought it relevent to report straight away that April has gone with him again, or if s/he did, his/her parents may not have been unduly worried.

If the 'car ride' was a totally new thing then I would think parents may have been cautious but perhaps not to the extent of warning their children (preserving innocence and all that). But after the abduction, it seems the family were quite clear re the main suspect

Just popped in to say this is just so sad. Really hope this little girl is found alive but I think the chances are slim now. Going back to the Bob Harrod thread because this is just too heartbreaking.

but if MB was known to the children and their parents on the estate, had given a number of them a ride in his car 2 days earlier, the friend may not have thought it relevent to report straight away that April has gone with him again, or if s/he did, his/her parents may not have been unduly worried.

If the 'car ride' was a totally new thing then I would think parents may have been cautious but perhaps not to the extent of warning their children (preserving innocence and all that). But after the abduction, it seems the family were quite clear re the main suspect

i see what you mean, but if the girl told her not to go I still think she would have said something, it will come out in the wash, we are all speculating

As to the ex girlfriend being the one telling the story about this, I dont know what to think, except my intuitiontells me someone else is involved and not MB in all this and sadly I believe the girl is dead

Hope they find the nutter

In the Tori Stafford case in Woodstock Ontario , Canada people wore purple ribbons before she was found and still 3 years later they wear them on the anniversary of her dissapearance

Witnesses have described seeing Mr Bridger driving “erratically” through the estate where April lived an hour before she was abducted.

April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared. (taken from telegraph link)

So AH was not at the parents evening -who was looking after her?

Wow the news reports are now contradicting each other. It doesn't make it easy to piece together

Another explanation for the description of the erratic driving could be what led to the car being in the repair garage the next day - his gearbox was going. Would also explain why he parked inconsiderately at the parents evening - didn't want to risk putting it in and out of reverse to park properly.

Wow the news reports are now contradicting each other. It doesn't make it easy to piece together

Exactly. there seems to be no definite facts regarding the exact events of "what, when and where" regarding circumstances of Aprils disappearance.

an hour before april went missing may have been the time of the parents evening , if he was on his way there and had a fault with his car why would he then leave and pick up a child to ride with him .

Surely LE arrested/held this man based on more than the words of a 7-year old child, no? And if there was nothing to what she said, makes me wonder why they couldn't have gotten past him already. They sure are investing a ton of efforts his way. I think they have more and hope if he is guilty, it is enough to make charges very soon. It does not appear he intends to cooperate, again, if he is guilty.

I just feel there is something to his being held, more than one child saying so.

I think we've all been duped.

Question: It it true that the only witness is the daughter of MB's ex girlfriend?

Surely LE arrested/held this man based on more than the words of a 7-year old child, no? And if there was nothing to what she said, makes me wonder why they couldn't have gotten past him already. They sure are investing a ton of efforts his way. I think they have more and hope if he is guilty, it is enough to make charges very soon. It does not appear he intends to cooperate, again, if he is guilty.

I just feel there is something to his being held, more than one child saying so.

I agree. Plus I don't think they'd keep getting more time to question him if they didn't have any evidence. But I may be wrong.

conflicting paper reports on where parents and AJ were are irresponsible, hence confusion now, doesnt seem to matter if its the rubbish sun or more high brow papers

look forward to the police statements for FACTS

Surely LE arrested/held this man based on more than the words of a 7-year old child, no? And if there was nothing to what she said, makes me wonder why they couldn't have gotten past him already. They sure are investing a ton of efforts his way. I think they have more and hope if he is guilty, it is enough to make charges very soon.

Totally agree. Even if LE prove to be wrong re the prime suspect, they must have more than a 7 year old's testimony to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat