Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go off topic, but could somebody please tell me how to post a reply to a particular persons message. I mean with the persons post appearing in blue above my response to it. I hope that makes sense?

Go to the post you want to reply to and hit Quote (underneath the post). Type in your reply below. Hope this makes sense!

info on the fund... you can agree or not with it but this is what it says about the fund:

An appeal fund has been set up for missing April Jones and her broken-hearted family.

Machynlleth town council will manage the fund, which has been set up following requests from members of the public.

Town councillor Mike Williams, also a county councillor for Machynlleth, told WalesOnline: "The town council received numerous requests by local people and people right across the UK to set up an 'April fund'.

"The town council will hold the fund until such time as we can, with April's family and the community, all come together to decide what to do with that fund money."

Anyone wishing to send a donation should use the address: MTC - April's Fund, Y Plas, Aberystwyth Road, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8ER.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/2...-for-her-family-91466-31968637/#ixzz28MabXXpO

Sorry to go off topic, but could somebody please tell me how to post a reply to a particular persons message. I mean with the persons post appearing in blue above my response to it. I hope that makes sense?
You just press the QUOTE button which appears on the persons post and then when the new screen comes up showing it just type your reply under it, after the [/QUOTE] by just hitting the return button couple times

Something doesn't add up but i just assume that is because LE are keeping something back. JMO

<modsnip>

Ha ha - I've done it to you Michelle - look in the bottom right hand corner of the post, click on quote, and the previous posters comments should appear between 2 quote brackets, you can always preview the post (buttons below) to make sure it looks how you wish before pressing "submit".

Oh gosh, haha pretty obvious really. Thankyou so much.

As for the ribbons, i see no issue there. It happens on a lot of cases in the US, bracelets, balloon releases etc. Like others have said, it makes people feel like they are doing something and keeping a reminder out there that someone is missing. I see nothing suspicious or untoward about the idea.

You just press the QUOTE button which appears on the persons post and then when the new screen comes up showing it just type your reply under it, after the
by just hitting the return button couple times[/QUOTE]

Thankyou. :woohoo:

by just hitting the return button couple times

Thankyou. :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

Way to go!

Just remember to type after the /quote bit at the end otherwise your post will get hidden in the middle of the other persons post or the reply will get mucked up in other ways

Anybody else think it's quite a coincidence that the person who reported what the child who was with April said seems to be the same person who recently broke up with MB? If media is to be believed of course.

VF, 25, a mother-of-two, told the Daily Mirror: “It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said: ‘It's all right, I know them’.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ses-on-areas-highlighted-by-arrested-man.html

And after that romance ended he started seeing VF who also lived on the same street as April’s family.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...unt-for-missing-April-five.html#ixzz28McCAYka

It is thought he moved to the hamlet of Ceinws, five miles north of Machynlleth, after splitting up with his girlfriend, 25-year-old VF.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/april-jones-police-in-plea-for-information-1359572

I really hate to say this and this is strictly MOO but I agree that something doesn't add up. MB was way to quick to be named by certain people, parents weren't home, where were siblings, friend didn't run inside her house and say AJ was taken or left, suspect apprehended walking towards town, etc, etc. Something just isn't right. I don't know what it is but it isn't right.

remember the Joanna yeates case where Chris Jefferies was already found guilty by trial by media.

first post here btw

It was reported her friend told her not to get in the car and also reported the mother knocked on the friends door looking for her and was then told, agree it seems odd that the friend didnt say anything to her parents or to the other mum immediately

Unless she thought it was ok after all for April to go with the person as she knew them? i would hazard a guess most 7 year olds are aware of stranger danger though if not by instinct then because of what they havebeen taught bit if the person was known to them may have shrugged it off, dont know what to think really

What is your theory?

Maybe I missed something but I thought the parents were both at parents night and the child was playing outside with friends while they were away. This to me indicates that no one was "watching" her. Which makes it even more strange. It makes since that if the other girls parents weren't babysitting AJ then the girl wasn't likely going to run home and tell them that she got into someone's car but just instinctually wouldn't she have said something before AJ's mom came knocking on their door.

I don't have a theory per say and my thoughts probably wouldn't be appreciated by most so I will keep them to myself. I will say that I think either there is a whole lot to this story that we don't know about or they have the wrong guy. I understand that he was one of 2 locals with left hand drive (I think it's called) but who is to say it was a local.

=sleuther317;8418809 I understand that he was one of 2 locals with left hand drive (I think it's called) but who is to say it was a local.

And who is to say it was a left hand drive car...apart from a 7 year old, some time later, who described the car in a completely different way to the one we have been shown.

Curiouser and curiouser.

info on the fund... you can agree or not with it but this is what it says about the fund:

It states above that this is an "April Fund", not a fund for the sole use of April's family, right? Personally, I do not have a problem with a fund being set up either way.

In my opinion April's family deserve all of the help and support that they can be given. Their 5 year old child is missing/abducted. People want to help in whatever way they can manange and in my opinion this is a great thing! Some people can help practically and some can not. This is one way for people to show their support and compassion to a family who is going through every family's worst nightmare.

The fund could be used for any number of good causes in the event that April is recovered very soon.

Maybe I missed something but I thought the parents were both at parents night and the child was playing outside with friends while they were away. This to me indicates that no one was "watching" her. Which makes it even more strange. It makes since that if the other girls parents weren't babysitting AJ then the girl wasn't likely going to run home and tell them that she got into someone's car but just instinctually wouldn't she have said something before AJ's mom came knocking on their door.

I don't have a theory per say and my thoughts probably wouldn't be appreciated by most so I will keep them to myself. I will say that I think either there is a whole lot to this story that we don't know about or they have the wrong guy. I understand that he was one of 2 locals with left hand drive (I think it's called) but who is to say it was a local.
from what i have read one of the neighbours was interviewed and said they were all at parents night together, parents and kids, several families,and came back and left the kids to play outside for a while

I think the friend would have said something to someone immediately myself, kids normally give you a running commentary of events at that age

Here is the link again which states she was with her Mother - http://www.channel4.com/news/april-jones-abduction-timeline

yes, the town seems to only have named it that. It is in the hands of the town not the family (as per the link).

remember the Joanna yeates case where Chris Jefferies was already found guilty by trial by media.

first post here btw

I surely do! Everyone was saying how 'weird and creepy' Jefferies was and totally imagining him murdering Jo and it turned out he had nothing to do with it!

Welcome, btw! :)

:greetings:

Who was quick to name MB? I know that the parents mentioned him, but I imagine they were asked to name any men they knew who drove a particular kind of vehicle, and who April would trust. Obviously MB fits the bill there, but I doubt the parents immediately suspected him of this abduction.

You say the parents weren't home. Do you have any link to that info? I read that the mother was inside making dinner after returning from a parent's meeting. If you have seen something to the contrary, please provide the link because that would change my take on April's abduction.

I don't know where the siblings were, but since it was dinner time I imagine they were at home.

The friend didn't run in and say April had been abducted because she probably didn't think anything about April willingly getting into a van. It was only later that the friend learned April had been abducted. I've read reports saying her friend had told April not to get into the van, but I think that is more of a hindsight wish on the part of her friend, who probably wishes she'd done something to stop April. JMO

As to where MB was arrested, the road he was on was near a place he used to live, according to neighbors who spoke on Sky News yesterday. And his car was found in a garage not all that far away. So his walking on this road doesn't seem odd. I'm just glad he made it so easy to be found!

One thought about the pink ribbons mentioned in other posts. I think April's poor mom and godmother and others are in desperate need for something to concentrate on, and tying pink ribbons around the neighborhood may give them a way to feel they are actively doing something positive. It has to be brutal knowing your child is missing and you can't do a thing to bring her home!

I'm sorry, I was completely under the impression that the parents went to parents night and left her to play outside. Then came home started dinner and wondered where she was after not seeing her out on the green like they had expected her to be.

And that's just it....why would he be walking on the side of the road all carefree? And what's the deal with the original light colored van they found abandoned by the side of the road that now isn't his? Maybe I just need to go re-read everything. They asked who had that type of car, and who she trusted, then went and arrested him. I pray they do have the right guy if he did it but everything just seemed to "happen".

I'm sorry, I was completely under the impression that the parents went to parents night and left her to play outside. Then came home started dinner and wondered where she was after not seeing her out on the green like they had expected her to be.

And that's just it....why would he be walking on the side of the road all carefree? And what's the deal with the original light colored van they found abandoned by the side of the road that now isn't his? Maybe I just need to go re-read everything. They asked who had that type of car, and who she trusted, then went and arrested him. I pray they do have the right guy if he did it but everything just seemed to "happen".

the way it came across to me was that they had been at parents night,with april but im confused now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr