Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Christopher Jeffries got much comfort from any of the above.

My point is, they had the wrong guy in custody. It happens.

It does, but it seems that LE is very careful to wait until they have enough to go ahead with charges, in most cases. They found something suspicious about Chris Jeffries (blood on shoes?) and held him while they tested it, and the media went wild. I am sure that case affected how they handled this one, and why we know so very, very little now.

The police sealing the mine off and declaring it a crime scene gives me the impression they have found something of interest to them.
If indeed the Telegraph's unnamed police source is correct.

I am hoping this little girl is not in one of those mine shafts, but am thinking it is a big possibility........still cant get my head around someone with children the same age doing this to a child...

While searching for Mickey Shunick, LE sealed off the suspect's home and someone in LE called it a "crime scene", when in fact it apparently was not, was simply being sealed in the event that it turned out to be the crime scene.

I am hoping this little girl is not in one of those mine shafts, but am thinking it is a big possibility........still cant get my head around someone with children the same age doing this to a child...

I know I have said it before, but this case is so much like the murder of Briann Rodriguez last year, by a neighbor, with three young children of his own. She was the same age as April. No background to suggest he would ever do such a thing.

Is this guy just refusing to speak, or is he insisting he doesn't know where April is?

Is this guy just refusing to speak, or is he insisting he doesn't know where April is?

Not really clear. Sounds like he may have intentionally misled LE, with the additional charge? (Attempt to pervert justice?)

well, I suppose the Telegraph is more reliable than the Sun or Mirror!
Telegraph's been really out front reporting this story, leading one to conclude that they have one or more good sources in the Welsh police.

Cultivating sources is classic crime reporting. I would guess someone in an upper echelon has known a Telegraph scribe for years.

http://goo.gl/maps/VyVLu

The disused quarry within the specified distance from the rented cottage is on the right in this image, imo - I just looked at it on an OS map but copyright restricts me from posting. The rented cottage is at the bottom left by the long shed.

On multiple occasion when I try to respond pushing the quote button, it is taking me to responding to the Sandra Cunto case.
I want to post to this case. Why is the Sandra Cunto case pulling up when I try to post?

On multiple occasion when I try to respond pushing the quote button, it is taking me to responding to the Sandra Cunto case.
I want to post to this case. Why is the Sandra Cunto case pulling up when I try to post?

That is weird...I just hit "quote" on your post...and got here.

I just hit post on your quote and it again went to Sandra Cunto!
Only on this forum though! The rest are working fine!

I just hit post on your quote and it again went to Sandra Cunto!
Only on this forum though! The rest are working fine!

Maybe try logging out and back in?
(It is "Cantu" by the way )
And your post showed up here, on April's, so not sure what you mean?

I can post, but not hit quote to post without it pulling up Sandra cantu (thank you for sp)
So what I am writing is in a post, without a quote

A second tent has been set up at MB's home.

article-2213802-1565A024000005DC-460_634x449.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girl-wont-coming-home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Here's a serious question: How on earth is a man, in and out of low paid manual labour, with periods of unemployment in between, a brood of young children to financially support, afford to rent a house like that all to himself, run Landrover Disco, and drink all that beer?

I would really like to know. Where was his money coming from?

So sad! :(

Have to mention Sandra Cantu, just so that her name can be said again. California.

She wandered over to her friend's place to play, she was recorded on CCTV skipping down the road....

Surveillance video of Sandra Cantu - YouTube

Sexually molested and murdered by her friend's mother. (Sunday school teacher! :what:)

:rose:
Here is what I keep getting

Without a body, I don't believe he could be charged with a sex crime.

Maybe try logging out and back in?
(It is "Cantu" by the way )
And your post showed up here, on April's, so not sure what you mean?

The first quote in the above is what I get every time lately I try to respond with a quote.

Here's a serious question: How on earth is a man, in and out of low paid manual labour, with periods of unemployment in between, a brood of young children to financially support, afford to rent a house like that all to himself, run Landrover Disco, and drink all that beer?

I would really like to know. Where was his money coming from?

good question

Working on a new thread, this one is getting pretty long. Will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member