Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please delete if this is inappropriate, but it is something that has been weighing on my mind.

MB seems to the general population to have no criminal history or no reason to have done this. I am wondering if perhaps he is suffering from late on-set schizophrenia. This illness generally develops after the age of 40 and maybe this is why he is "unable" to assist the police as it was said very early in his arrest. JMO of course

I meant to link this which explains about scorpion symbolism and is interesting reading considering what we know of the case:
http://likecooltattoos.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/symbolic-meaning-of-scorpion-tattoos.html?m=1

That gave me the chills, especially this part

Transition, Death/Dying, Sex, Control, Solitary/Being, Alone, Treachery, Passion, Protection, Defensiveness

A potent message the Scorpion chooses to express is that of protection and/or isolation. In fact, they themselves are quite solitary - part of the reason why they symbolize In fact, many people with the Scorpion as their totem tend to have brief spells of passion with a partner only to end the relationship and spend long periods content to be alone.

That seems to describe MB's lifestyle exactly.

:what:

I don't think there's an accomplice. The police only said MB was one of the lines of inquiry before they charged him. I don't think they wanted to be seen to be only focusing on one lead. JMO.

Yes, they did say that. If they were sure no-one else is involved, they are within rights to come out and say it now - "We are not looking for anyone else in connection with this enquiry". Say the police have suspicion or evidence that he had an accomplice - someone who helped him do whatever he did. Say that accomplice then left the area, with or without April, alive or dead, they would be looking for this accomplice. But of-course, they wouldn't say that to the public. Often what the police don't say is as interesting as what they do say.

Have I gone mad or is this a possibility?

Also - I have read other forums although I only contribute to this one (in fact it's the only forum I contribute to on the internet) because people are civil to each other here, because we have people here from different countries, and it's very interesting to have their perspective, and because the contributors are thoughtful and interesting.

I have noticed on other forums I read on this topic (but don't contribute to) that people previously civil have started flaming each other. I think it's because everyone hoped that this delightful child would be found alive, and as that is looking unlikely, there is frustration and anger that needs to come out somewhere.

Bravo to the people of this thread and the moderators - you are a smashing bunch of people :)

I think the police say they are not looking for any one else in their enquiry when it is very straightforward ie a murder and suicide of the culprit or something similar.

I do not think in this case the police are looking for any one else.

They were very quick to name their suspect and to charge him with murder so they must have pretty conclusive evidence.

I think the police say they are not looking for any one else in their enquiry when it is very straightforward ie a murder and suicide of the culprit or something similar.

I do not think in this case the police are looking for any one else.

They were very quick to name their suspect and to charge him with murder so they must have pretty conclusive evidence.

You would think so, but the Joanna Yeates case shows that this isn't always so.

The landlord was arrested ,but never charged.

It was the press who did the total character assassignation about him.

Having served as a juror on the week of my 18th birthday, some time ago now :D regardless of how you feel, you are obligated to serve. The only get out clause is if you personally know the defendant.

i don't know how they could say anyone had a fair trial if even 1 juror could go in with an "innocent til proven guilty" midset. what if 1/2 the jury felt like that ?

i wish he would just tell the police what he done with poor april :(

http://goo.gl/maps/NKlFn

Regarding forensic tents out the front of the rented cottage: Hard to imagine leaving forensic evidence literally on one's doorstep right here in such a small village when your front door is overlooked by a community of people who would be aware of everyone's comings and goings. Even starting a vehicle up after dark would be noticeable. jmo.

Actually, the police did not officially name their suspect until 4 or 5 days into the investigation.

And Christopher Jeffries (Joanna Yeates), whilst named as a suspect shortly after his arrest, was not charged but was released on police bail

Regarding forensic tents out the front of the rented cottage: Hard to imagine leaving forensic evidence literally on one's doorstep right here in such a small village when your front door is overlooked by a community of people who would be aware of everyone's comings and goings. Even starting a vehicle up after dark would be noticeable. jmo.

The tents are there so nothing brought out of the house is contaminated.

Everything else he allegedly did seemed pretty brazen and reckless, so no reason why that would be different I guess. You could almost think he wanted to get caught! Or he's not the brightest bulb.

*edit* Just seen Skigh's post. That makes more sense!

The tents are there so nothing brought out of the house is contaminated.

They didn't seem to have a problem digging up the paving slabs without a forensic tent. jmo.

They didn't seem to have a problem digging up the paving slabs without a forensic tent. jmo.

Keep in mind, they had torrential downpours/rains. If there are fingerprints, they would be able to match those. If there was blood, it was probably washed away.

ETA: Luminol testing would verify the presence of blood etc.

JMO

I think they lifted the paving slabs to check that the soil underneath had not been disturbed. If they thought there was any thing of interest the tents would have been very quickly put up.

Meanwhile, a disused quarry half a mile from Mr Bridger’s house has been sealed off and was described by a police source as a “crime scene” and “another piece of the jigsaw”.

A police spokesman declined to discuss the development, insisting that it was just another search site.

The quarry, in Ceinws, about five miles from Machynlleth, is near the farm house where Mr Bridger lived for the two weeks before his arrest. Local people said it was “dangerous” and had three mine shafts and several ventilation shafts.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/wales/9593131/Our-sweet-innocent-girl-is-not-coming-home.html

Actually, the police did not officially name their suspect until 4 or 5 days into the investigation.

And Christopher Jeffries (Joanna Yeates), whilst named as a suspect shortly after his arrest, was not charged but was released on police bail

I doubt Christopher Jeffries got much comfort from any of the above.

My point is, they had the wrong guy in custody. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317