Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bijoux said:
I think we all know what happened to AJ and what the outcome will be.

Marilynilpa said:
I disagree that we all know what happened to April. While I agree that the worst possible outcome might be realized, I also wonder if MB had an accomplice to whom he gave April.

Well, we know she got into a vehicle a few days ago and she's still missing; and in light of how and where LE is coordinating their search effort, and the strong likelihood that they know a lot more than we do, I believe they fear the worst.

And as LE continues to ask the public to step forward if they saw MB or his vehicle between 5pm on Monday and 3.30pm Tuesday, perhaps he's been unable to provide an alibi.

There certainly seems to be enough circumstantial evidence for his being a suspect. Forensic results will be helpful; how soon can we expect them?

Well, we know she got into a vehicle a few days ago and she's still missing; and in light of how and where LE is coordinating their search effort, and the strong likelihood that they know a lot more than we do, I believe they fear the worst.

And as LE continues to ask the public to step forward if they saw MB or his vehicle between 5pm on Monday and 3.30pm Tuesday, perhaps he's been unable to provide an alibi.

There certainly seems to be enough circumstantial evidence for his being a suspect. Forensic results will be helpful; how soon can we expect them?

Depends on what they're testing.

If they are testing say, the dirt or flora on the vehicle to see where it has been, it could take weeks or even months.

I thought LE said they do not believe there is an accomplice; not sure what would make them say this, if they did in fact say it.

Also, we've been told nothing as to what he may have said or not said to LE.

I thought LE said they do not believe there is an accomplice; not sure what would make them say this, if they did in fact say it.

Oh! I never saw where LE said they did not think he had an accomplice.
However, IMO whomever took her acted alone. As much as I believe LE has reasons to suspect MB, I'm not sold on his guilt as of yet. I mean, he has six children, reported to be a hands on dad, living in the community for 20 years.
Please let me know if he has a criminal past, a drug history, an alcoholic, any violent history, etc.
I do think LE knows much more than we do, but we on this site are trying to help. Things just aren't going together.

No, not really. But all of the media seems kind of cockeyed right now. I doubt LE is telling them much, if anything, at all.

I think an accomplice is April's only chance of being alive, but I don't believe this is the case, personally. So many similar cases in USA, too many as you all know, and most I've followed come down to a lone perp.

As far as why this guy might have harmed her, if he in fact did? Who knows? People snap; sometimes people harbor criminal tendencies for years and can control their urges until one day they can't.

Hi all, first post, though long time reader here and FFJ.

I can't find a source (nigh on 3am here) at the minute, but I believe DS Bevan when asked that question at a press conference on Wednesday, said he didn't want to comment on speculation, words to that effect. Pretty much the standard answer they've used when asked any specific questions by the press.

I remember when a little girl named Brianna (can't recall her last name) was murdered here in the midwest US last year, very similar circumstances, gone from her own yard where she was playing with her bike. Turns out the next-door-neighbor man took her and killed her; he was a family man, with 2-3 kinds of his own, a wife, etc...no background that would lead one to believe he could be capable of something this horrible. You just never know.

Edited- Her name was Briann Rodriguez

Hi all, first post, though long time reader here and FFJ.

I can't find a source (nigh on 3am here) at the minute, but I believe DS Bevan when asked that question at a press conference on Wednesday, said he didn't want to comment on speculation, words to that effect. Pretty much the standard answer they've used when asked any specific questions by the press.

:Welcome1: to the boards! :)

I remember when a little girl named Brianna (can't recall her last name) was murdered here in the midwest US last year, very similar circumstances, gone from her own yard where she was playing with her bike. Turns out the next-door-neighbor man took her and killed her; he was a family man, with 2-3 kinds of his own, a wife, etc...no background that would lead one to believe he could be capable of something this horrible. You just never know.

So sad! :(

Have to mention Sandra Cantu, just so that her name can be said again. California.

She wandered over to her friend's place to play, she was recorded on CCTV skipping down the road....

Surveillance video of Sandra Cantu - YouTube

Sexually molested and murdered by her friend's mother. (Sunday school teacher! :what:)

:rose:

Thanks, I was thinking about her too and Shawn Morgan the guy next door. I wonder if there are just pedo's that come out at 42 of age and molest? Then I thought about how children will hide that they are being molested due to fear. I hope that's not the case here.

Was it determined that the 7 year old was MB's step-child or ex gf's, or his own? Or did they even know him? Not sleuthing the child just have read there were several reports with different answers.

Thanks, I was thinking about her too and Shawn Morgan the guy next door. My wonder is are there just pedo's that come out at 42 of age and molest? Then I thought about how children will hide that they are being molested due to fear. I hope that's not the case here.

Was it determined that the 7 year old was MB's step-child or ex gf's, or his own? Or did they even know him? Not sleuthing the child just have read there were several reports with different answers.

I don't think it is clear.

Thanks, I was thinking about her too and Shawn Morgan the guy next door. I wonder if there are just pedo's that come out at 42 of age and molest? Then I thought about how children will hide that they are being molested due to fear. I hope that's not the case here.

I have been waiting to feel sure about this very question! Not sure either... I guarantee you that LE knows the relationships, and I also believe they are strongly convinced this guy is their man. That says a lot for me. I am from a family that ran moonshine during the days of prohibition here in the United States, and I grew up with a HEALTHY dose of suspicion for authority, but I have also learned - partially thru WebSleuths, that the majority of people in LE who are involved in cases like this one are COMPLETELY committed to finding the perp and making sure things go right. With that said, and with my natural tendancy to 'trust but verify', I can't help but also think about the Riley Fox case. She was abducted as she slept in her own home, raped, and drowned by a complete stranger!!! Her Father was coerced into confessing to 'an accidental death' that he then 'faked' as a rape. Kevin Fox served time for this!!! The political scene was volatile during the Riley Fox case, and there was a lot of pressure on LE to solve the case - so they did - with the wrong man... Riley's Father. I don't sense that kind of situation in this community where April went missing. For everyone local - is there any sort of politics going on in the political scene that would cause LE to rush to judgement and 'solve' this case - possibly with the wrong man?

I have been waiting to feel sure about this very question! Not sure either... I guarantee you that LE knows the relationships, and I also believe they are strongly convinced this guy is their man. That says a lot for me. I am from a family that ran moonshine during the days of prohibition here in the United States, and I grew up with a HEALTHY dose of suspicion for authority, but I have also learned - partially thru WebSleuths, that the majority of people in LE who are involved in cases like this one are COMPLETELY committed to finding the perp and making sure things go right. With that said, and with my natural tendancy to 'trust but verify', I can't help but also think about the Riley Fox case. She was abducted as she slept in her own home, raped, and drowned by a complete stranger!!! Her Father was coerced into confessing to 'an accidental death' that he then 'faked' as a rape. Kevin Fox served time for this!!! The political scene was volatile during the Riley Fox case, and there was a lot of pressure on LE to solve the case - so they did - with the wrong man... Riley's Father. I don't sense that kind of situation in this community where April went missing. For everyone local - is there any sort of politics going on in the political scene that would cause LE to rush to judgement and 'solve' this case - possibly with the wrong man?

To be fair, he did confess...even if wrongfully. I still can't quite imagine doing that when you are innocent, which I know he was. But anyway...

For the most part, I can't imagine LE wasting time trying to prove someone did this to April if they didn't; they would be losing so much in the way of the investigation running after the wrong person. But since they are not giving out any hints, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I just wish she would be found :(.

Is it like going on 5am over there, or thereabouts?

His former partner Elaine Dafydd, who lives close to April's home, has another daughter by her new partner, who was with April when Mr Bridger offered them a ride in his Land Rover last week.

Source: April Jones: Suspect Mark Bridger 'gave her a ride in his Land Rover two days before kidnapping'

I'm not sure of the accuracy of this report.

So sad! :(

Have to mention Sandra Cantu, just so that her name can be said again. California.

She wandered over to her friend's place to play, she was recorded on CCTV skipping down the road....

[ snip >>>>>>>>>>>[/url]

Sexually molested and murdered by her friend's mother. (Sunday school teacher! :what:)

:rose:

Aw how heart-wrenching is that, poor little mite, though I read about her case, I'd not seen the cctv before. Literally shaking my head at the murdering 'mother'. Incredibly sad.
Thanks for the welcome.

Edited- Her name was Briann Rodriguez

Another little person lost to savagery, along with so many of our other little ones. The statistics are shocking concerning children.

You're right, it is very similar to this case as it stands at the moment, from what we've been been made aware of at least. And though there's obviously got to be good reason for LE undertaking the level of search they have, I don't know, something just doesn't jive for me here.

I thought this thread was about April Jones..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper