Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #4 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they don't. Their priority is to make sure her abductor/killer is brought to justice. This can be a delicate matter and means keeping certain things from the public.
Then, let us all hope...that they are right...that standing down of local search parties was justified. Maybe Mark Bridger has confessed? but...if he hasn't and this is all being choreographed by profilers...God help this poor child....and us all.

Then, let us all hope...that they are right...that standing down of local search parties was justified. Maybe Mark Bridger has confessed? but...if he hasn't and this is all being choreographed by profilers...God help this poor child....and us all.

What point are you trying to make?
What do YOU think has happened on the day April vanished?

There was lots of news coverage around the river and then around Mount Pleasant, some coverage of woods and a little on mine shafts/quarries. I didn't see much coverage at all of the actual estate. I wonder if that was deliberate. I've said before that I think the police and the press have cooperated pretty well on this case. Perhaps there was an extensive search of the estate and the press were asked to give police some space to do this?

Thanks Clio - but why do you think they would do that when they highly publicised the searches elsewhere? What, if anything at all, is to be gained from that?

Ok thanks I was wondering if he might be taking her away from some kind of emotional abuse from someone in the extended family, just a thought
No, the selected snippet from jigzy's post is, to me, along the lines of a possible trigger to violence.

No, the selected snippet from jigzy's post is, to me, along the lines of a possible trigger to violence.
I dont see the dot to dot connection unless you think he was a psycho in waiting, as i asked before which psycho has ever killed a child to get back at someone they had an argument with, hated etc

Perhaps he did drive far away, or at least to an area not yet searched, but what I have been wondering is, how and where do abattoirs dispose of their 'leftovers?'

In thread #3 someone suggested that MB could have covered 4-500 miles in the time available to him. I find this unlikely, for two reasons: first, because covering this kind of distance requires fast main roads at the very least, and second because main roads greatly increase the risk of being picked up by CCTV, speed cameras and the ANPR system. There's also the risk of being pulled over for a spot check by LE with nothing better to do.

Looking at the picture of MB's Land Rover it doesn't look like a vehicle that has seen recent off-road activity: the tires and wheel arches are what you'd expect of a vehicle that has seen normal road use. If MB jet washed them prior to taking the vehicle in for repair then he obviously took good care not to wash away the road spray visible on the bodywork.

Jmo:
Arrived at parents evening in a bit of a state
Conflict at parents evening with? Left enraged/ disgraced
'History' known to LE
Spite/revenge. Psychopathic? Impulsive. Unplanned
7 year old saw the perp 'putting/ helping' her friend into vehicle and named him
7 year old says that her abducted friend knew 'them', actually meaning singular (local dialect)
No white van involvement, other than casual job at guest house meant he had 'the use of' one, but didn't use in this case (the white van in pics posted is LE/ search related vehicle)
Serious weapons (blades) involvement
"Horrific crime"
Evidence gathered from several locations
Searching for blade weapon in water
No expectation of finding 'body' - rather 'remains' in several locations. LE using rakes now instead of poles.

Jmo.

As regards MB's 'history': "Ben Edwards, 22, said Mark Bridger, 46, had rifles and handguns mounted on his wall. Mr Edwards said the older man told him the weapons had been “made safe” and showed him a firearms licence for a rifle he kept in a box."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

How likely is it that a person with 'history' would be granted a firearms licence?

On a related note, if MB does have a firearms licence and had recently moved then I imagine that he'd be legally required to re-register the weapon with local LE. If so, it's possible that local LE would have paid him a visit to ensure that the firearm and ammunition could be stored securely at the new site. If he did re-register a weapon at the new address then why were local LE looking for him at his old address?

I dont see the dot to dot connection unless you think he was a psycho in waiting, as i asked before which psycho has ever killed a child to get back at someone they had an argument with, hated etc
It is quite extraordinary and more so that they went for Mark Bridger immediately. It almost leads one to think that he may have a history we are yet to hear about.

In thread #3 someone suggested that MB could have covered 4-500 miles in the time available to him. I find this unlikely, for two reasons: first, because covering this kind of distance requires fast main roads at the very least, and second because main roads greatly increase the risk of being picked up by CCTV, speed cameras and the ANPR system. There's also the risk of being pulled over for a spot check by LE with nothing better to do.

Looking at the picture of MB's Land Rover it doesn't look like a vehicle that has seen recent off-road activity: the tires and wheel arches are what you'd expect of a vehicle that has seen normal road use. If MB jet washed them prior to taking the vehicle in for repair then he obviously took good care not to wash away the road spray visible on the bodywork.

Not to mention the expense of gas for traveling such a distance.

Here is what bothers me: I have this lovely little notion in my head that LEO from the U.K. are the best in the world. This probably stems from my appreciation for PBS detective shows(although I haven't owned or watched television in years) and from having seen an episode of cops which was filmed in the U.K.. I was very impressed to see the police handling a potentially explosive situation without immediately whipping out a gun. But that is beside the point.
What I am getting at here is that this lack of apparent evidence, mind you this does not mean they have nothing solid, reminds me of the Sierra LaMar case. In her case, the police also told the public she had been murdered. The evidence thus far has been pretty weak in my opinion. Once again, they may have evidence that has not been revealed to the public. They have stated that the fact that Sierra has not used social media nor contacted anyone since her abduction, the presence of her DNA in the vehicle driven by the suspect, as well as his DNA in her purse and on the clothing found in the bag, substantiate the claim that she has been murdered by the suspect.
I have a much more logical theory to explain all of the above. Does that matter? Not really, since most people have already convicted this person in their minds, rather than waiting for all of the evidence to be presented in court. In both situations, the face of evil was forced upon these individuals after the fact, given the general perception of them as "normal" or "nice" men prior to the accusations.

I am not a bleeding heart advocate for violent criminals. I just want to ensure that the people removed from the ranks of humanity are actually the guilty criminals and dangerous individuals. If the real perpetrators are not apprehended, they are still free to continue with their vile acts.

That is why I don't jump on the lynch mob bandwagon.

Good points. Are there any CCTV on the routes he would have had to take to avoid mud on his vehicle?

I haven't seen anything resembling a lynch mob mentality here, just a few posters who believe that LE has evidence connecting the suspect to the crime.

Police can't say why, due to UK laws, they have declared April's case to be a murder. It could be very specific, damning info that would be impossible for potential jurors to forget, i.e. if FOR EXAMPLE, an amount of her blood was found in his home that was not conducive to her being able to sustain life. But that is generally the sort of evidence that LE would base such a conclusion on, without a body, especially so early in an investigation.

If something like the above forms the basis of the murder charge, and MB left evidence as damning as this lying about just waiting to be discovered, then it would be difficult not to conclude that he's non compos mentis.

If something like the above forms the basis of the murder charge, and MB left evidence as damning as this lying about just waiting to be discovered, then it would be difficult not to conclude that he's non compos mentis.

It may be blood that has been cleaned up and only showed up under ultra-violet lighting, for instance. Not a big mess all over his house.

Nor me. If there was such anger wouldn't they have directed it at something material? Slashing tyres, throwing eggs, even badmouthing etc. Rather than abducting/taking the life of an innocent child?

Agree, but he could also have travelled just 10/20/50 miles in that time, Snowdonia national park is only 27 miles away - 40 mins drive time. I live in a rural area & whilst using A/B roads round here I have never seen (or heard of) any cctv/camera's etc.

Having said that, I still think the immediate home area is of interest.

Nor me. If there was such anger wouldn't they have directed it at something material? Slashing tyres, throwing eggs, even badmouthing etc. Rather than abducting/taking the life of an innocent child?
yea thats why i didnt agree with the original poster of the theory that MB killed a child in revenge
especially not one was an uncle to

i think someone else was involved and i dont believe mb killed her but thats just my opinion i WILL be shocked if it comes out in trial that he murdered her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn