Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the pool pic on MB profile the day his name was given out
It can also take time for google to cache things and for PC's to recognise the change. I use google chrome and my blog image looks the same for a about a week before it updates to any new artwork I may have uploaded. I clearly saw the pool pic on his page.

I'm not quite convinced that the man in the profile pic with the gun is MB. I've been looking for a pic showing his left forearm to see if the tattoo matches but I can't seem to find one.

The best one I've found is here http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/man-arrested-for-murder-over-missing-british-girl-276065 but I can't see any sign of a tattoo on the arm that is visible.

I haven't seen that pic before anywhere. Are you sure it's him, and not a generic picture of someone arrested?

I'm not quite convinced that the man in the profile pic with the gun is MB. I've been looking for a pic showing his left forearm to see if the tattoo matches but I can't seem to find one.

The best one I've found is here http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/man-arrested-for-murder-over-missing-british-girl-276065 but I can't see any sign of a tattoo on the arm that is visible.

one posted here in the past few hours shows MB on holiday standing on a bridge I think (possibly Venice) - tattoos match, imo, though head looks different shape.

So MB must have had 2 FB profiles at the time of his arrest?

One has since disappeared.

And a fake one appeared Oct 9th.

Hmmm...

And posts/status updates from the profile with the gun pic have been removed according to some of you.

By whom I wonder, and why?

his arm tattoo has been posted onhere at least twice, yawn will go find it again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mber-missing-year-old-silent-walk-church.html

its not wierd

The pool one is a fake the gun one is real

:D

The pool one was nowhere near fb until days after his arrest

Do you mean the 'pool pic' is not him, or the 'pool pic' was used by someone creating a fake profile?

So MB must have had 2 FB profiles at the time of his arrest?

One has since disappeared.

And a fake one appeared Oct 9th.

Hmmm...

The one I saw had some info in the about section, cant remember what it said but it was the only match to a MB living in that area as there are quite a few MB's on fb, shortly afterwards LE showed the pic of him on tv cause I remember thinking how much older he looked in LE's photo compared to the pool pic.

Many people have mentioned places of a body being hidden. Shallow graves. Dumped in the river. Put in a pothole. Caves.

I mentioned something and I'm probably totally off my trolley. Someone then thrashed my 'thought'. So I deleted my post.

What is the best way to illiminate all signs of a dead body? (Sorry to say this, like all of you I hope she is alive).

I am still thinking fire. Not just a little bonfire. A place that deals with this 24/7. And MB might have had access to this place. Then again, I'm sure it would be very difficult to get access to a place like this anyhow.
I think the best way to destroy evidence would be fire...but evidence of a body would likely still remain. Even cremains still host telltale evidence until further processing. (Apologies for the morbidity.)

I've argued in other cases that there are so many places a small child could be placed and never found because they are just so, so small. :( I'm literally following a couple dozen cases in which the child is missing, presumed dead, and despite all manners of timelines, transport, and evidence, have yet to be found. Some of these cases stem back a couple of decades.

A few of those cases the children are believed to have been disposed of in landfills and their remains are unlikely to be recovered at all.

Do you mean the 'pool pic' is not him, or the 'pool pic' was used by someone creating a fake profile?

MB FB page with pool pic created oct 9
Is fake but its him in photo in pool
When i say fake i think wasnt created by him as he was in custody

its not wierd

The pool one is a fake the gun one is real

:D

The pool one was nowhere near fb until days after his arrest

It was there the same day his name was given out in the press, before LE gave out his name, what day was that? because that IS when i saw it.

MB FB page with pool pic created oct 9
Is fake but its him in photo in pool
When i say fake i think wasnt created by him as he was in custody

If your refering to the fake page that has the pool pic on it now, that is not the page I saw, the one I saw had more info in about section, the fake one has 1 friend and I would have noticed that and the setup date and known it was fake at the time.

It was there the same day his name was given out in the press, before LE gave out his name, what day was that? because that IS when i saw it.
And I still saw it today until my google cache updated which is why I drew attention to it. Another poster then pointed out that the gun image was placed there 2 days before April went missing at 9.09 am in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717