Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks thats the pic I was looking for and couldn't find it, I thought I had dreamt the damn thing!! sorry to cause you a yawn.

The police will have accessed his facebook page and more than likely altered all the settings so that no one can post on there and everything is private etc.
His sons page has now vanished too!

well we are all confused about the fake fb page and which one it is and when and why, does it matter? Only to the criminal who set it up and it cant have been mark bridger cos he was in custody at the time October 9

well we are all confused about the fake fb page and which one it is and when and why, does it matter? Only to the criminal who set it up and it cant have been mark bridger cos he was in custody at the time
The significance is that he updated his profile 2 days before April vanished.

And I still saw it today until my google cache updated which is why I drew attention to it. Another poster then pointed out that the gun image was placed there 2 days before April went missing at 9.09 am in the morning.
I find the incorporation of a gun just two days prior interesting. It could be totally innocent (and perhaps was at the time of posting) but these things often appear sinister when surrounded with allegations like he's charged with.

It very much reminds me of Casey Anthony deleting hundreds of pictures of her daughter Caylee from online around the time of her murder.

I'm going to predict that pic is entered into evidence in trial. ;) JMO

The significance is that he updated his profile 2 days before April vanished.

Agreed, but if one or two of you Fbers did a little experiment and changed your profile pic and then checked with google to see if the old one is still cached a day later, I would be grateful!

This is not significant to most, but it is to me, slightly. ;)

What do you mean? I stated quite clearly earlier on today that his page had been updated, other posters also looked and could see his profile had changed at 9.09am on Sept 29th. It went from a friendly face in the pool, to a would be sniper. Very significant if you ask me, or anyone else who studies personalities and how people like themselves to be perceived.

no
There was no friendly pool photo before the sniper one prove it

I must be psychic then and dreamt that photo before it appeared anywhere else on the internet :dunno:
No, you didn't dream it. The picture with his head in the shark was on Facebook, the Daily Mail used it. that too has gone from his page.

Neither do I, I'd hate anyone to know I listed my occupation as "A STONER"

Do link, ta

bump

Did he take part instoning guilty muslim women?

Have u a link to him saying he was a stoner, dont post and not link, its v bad manners

I must be psychic then and dreamt that photo before it appeared anywhere else on the internet :dunno:

aug08_008.gif

I'm wondering why the police haven't removed Bridger's FB from public view entirely? I know it may hold possible clues and they will have no doubt exhausted these but it's odd that they have left it up for anyone to look at , even if all we can see is when he last updated his profile picture.

Agreed, but if one or two of you Fbers did a little experiment and changed your profile pic and then checked with google to see if the old one is still cached a day later, I would be grateful!

This is not significant to most, but it is to me, slightly. ;)

I am trying to follow this with difficulty as I have never been on fb. Would it be possible for another person to change your profile pic? I think fake profiles have been mentioned, can anyone set one up with a false name and photo?

Also, have been following this case but not posting on here - I had a look at some FB pages re: MB earlier and a lot of people seem to be protesting his innocence. Is anyone here thinking along similar lines?

I am trying to follow this with difficulty as I have never been on fb. Would it be possible for another person to change your profile pic? I think fake profiles have been mentioned, can anyone set one up with a false name and photo?

pretty much yes, all you need is an email address that is not already registered with FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15