Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have police said they aren't seeking any other person in relation to the enquiry? Just interested to know. Seem to remember DS Bevan saying they weren't seeking any other vehicle but that was all.

I wonder this too. If there is 'sufficient evidence' already that MB murdered A, then why are the LE prepared to keep searching until the end of the year/beyond? Huge amount of resources/humanpower still working here in Mid Wales. Is there more to this?

I wonder this too. If there is 'sufficient evidence' already that MB murdered A, then why are the LE prepared to keep searching until the end of the year/beyond? Huge amount of resources/humanpower still working here in Mid Wales. Is there more to this?

On the face of it, to find A either way, most likely so family can have closure and lay her to rest.

I can't see where they have on that article? Family tree refers to the two children of KG and Paul J as A's half siblings.
Is there another article that says something different?

i posted the article to state fact. on fb it says step sister.

i know i'm being obscure, i'm trying not to break the rules...

Yesterday there was some lunatic in another part of Wales deliberately mowing down pedestrians in his car. I would be interested in the description of that car, if anyone knows it. In case this looks horribly off topic I was wondering to what extent he could have been in an area April found herself in that fateful night.

I'm not convinced either way. The tattoo although shown from a different angle to the Venice pic does not look exactly the same. The guy on FB looks much balder, no facial hair, fuller face. Not a clear pic though and I believe taken with a long or zoom lens which can distort the image. Let's say I have reasonable doubt it ain't the same fellow.

I agree. I'm not convinced it's him. I'm pretty handy with photoshop. It wouldn't be difficult to add a tattoo to that photo especially at the low web resolution. I would say Occam's razor makes me believe it probably is him, but he looks different in that photo. Other than just bragging and bravado, why would he fake the photo - surely he could have real photos taken with the guns he owns, even if they are not fully automatic, or semi automatic or whatever impressive firearm that is. (I live in Texas but know nothing of guns)

Just wanted to make an observation on how useful it is to let parents know about registered sex offenders in their area. Isn't there a risk that it could lead to a false sense of security if none are flagged up in your area? Surely for every one that is registered, there are several more just starting out? Or ones visiting from other areas.

I don't spend much time worrying about it anyway, although I may be in the minority. I have looked at them on my local map a few times. Usually when I'm in deep following a case like this one. But I don't take any specific action knowing they are there. What can I do? You can't move away from them, they literally seem to be everywhere. We had it come to our attention that one of the fathers in our home school group is on the list. I'd been to that home with my children for a birthday party without knowing it. His wife told me it was something with a young girlfriend from his youth and he'd taken a plea deal, and now that follows him around. There was so much hew and cry, they chose to leave the group. (although the group only required that the information be given to members publicly)

I have a neighbor on my street *edited to add -about 6 houses down. I drove by there yesterday. convicted of a sexual offense with a 9 year old girl. What can I do about it? Never let my kids play outside? Never let them walk to the library? We have scores of children walk past our house to school. I'm sure they are walking past his house too.

So, as far as the false sense of security for someone in an are clear of them:
1. I don't believe you'll find such a place
2. Perhaps I have a sense of security now. False? Well, I have lived in this neighborhood, surrounded by them, for 12 years, and there have been no stranger/child crimes whatsoever. I just have to live my life. I can't let fear warp my actions. My children are far far far more likely to be killed or injured riding with me in my Toyota than they are to be by a creep in my neighborhood. I keep the amount of risk in perspective and I live as reasonably as I can.

Yesterday there was some lunatic in another part of Wales deliberately mowing down pedestrians in his car. I would be interested in the description of that car, if anyone knows it. In case this looks horribly off topic I was wondering to what extent he could have been in an area April found herself in that fateful night.

i posted a link, they've got a white van believed to be his. Iveco type i think

i posted a link, they've got a white van believed to be his. Iveco type i think

And he's 31 years old, and may never have been within coo-ee of Machynlleth or be known to AJ. Nor is there any charge of hit-run or culpable driving or whatever against MB.

This may be a mistake by the person posting on FB, but on FB page of close family member AJ is referred to as the 'step sister' of KG's children, not 'half-sister'.
Not citing FB link as it doesn't fall within the allowed FB links on here, but it isn't hard to find.

I was actually building upon my earlier thoughts about MB finding her in the van after driving off, letting her out, and her getting hit on the road by this hit&run perp as she tried to walk back. These people who were getting mown down were random, not people he knew. So knowing April was not relevant to this particular line of speculation.

This may be a mistake by the person posting on FB, but on FB page of close family member AJ is referred to as the 'step sister' of KG's children, not 'half-sister'.
Not citing FB link as it doesn't fall within the allowed FB links on here, but it isn't hard to find.

thank you for explaining it more clearly than i did.

I was actually building upon my earlier thoughts about MB finding her in the van after driving off, letting her out, and her getting hit on the road by this hit&run perp as she tried to walk back. These people who were getting mown down were random, not people he knew. So knowing April was not relevant to this particular line of speculation.

Police have forensic evidence enough to satisfy CPS and the dual tests to charge MB. Not having a go at you but that seems to rule out the hit run theory, and I wouldn't believe for 1 minute that any father unexpectedly finding a young child (or any child) in his vehicle would just put them out on the footpath to get home the best way they could. Definitely not a father who knew the child very well and where she lived.

Does she have any other children, or just the two who are half-sisters to April?

I was scopeing a few other forums today, one in particular (not FB), UK based, there were a couple of members who are part of official search teams for AJ. They said the searchers were all given briefings a lot more detailed than what can be in MSM, and they all know what they're looking for. No more than that though, but might help with the question someone posed about the continued level of resources for this search.

would a grandmother know the difference?

I mentioned this way back in one of my posts and found it odd too.

If AJ was a stepsister rather than a half sister of this girl (AMJ), that would mean that PJ is not the biological father of AJ.

MODS: please delete if this should not be posted (as it is speculating about family relations I suppose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..