Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.facebook.com/mark.bridger.77?fref=ts

Hope I've done that right, that's all I can see the photo, then when clicking on profile pic it goes to 'updated 2 weeks ago, then hover over the writing it says sat 29th sept 09.09

That is all I can see, so I'm guessing it's set to Private the rest. I did wonder if his changing it to that pic is significant, but again, there is no way of knowing and i'm sure the Police will have looked at this pic and possibly even asked who may have taken it and when etc etc

They will have gone through his computer with fine toothcomb i would imagine, possible that they found evidence there

Eta contents of ones computer is one of the best profiling tools

Thanks, I got that now, interesting that it was update Sat 29th Sept 19:09. I know nothing much about weapons, is that a military style automatic ?

BIB Probably not important but it says 9:09 not 19:09. Presumably AM otherwise it would say 21:09?

Me either, but I remember reading somewhere he does have a gun licence and the correct locked up system.....whether or not that's true I have no idea....Anyone know more???

Did note that the did have a balistics search in/by the river behind his house.

The gun licence etc was prob all BS as well. Understand you have to have a fixed locked cupboard to keep the weapons, how could he have complied with that when he was living in his car?

Can anyone else remember them mentioning a Ballistics search behind his cottage by the Dulas???

They will have gone through his computer with fine toothcomb i would imagine, possible that they found evidence there

Eta contents of ones computer is one of the best profiling tools

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall :)
Pandora's box wouldn't even go close

I just checked too - doesn't say that for me. Doesn't seem to say that for Insp.Dots either. Wonder if there's some sort of time zone difference.

Unless it tells you the time it was done as YOUR local time ?, mine would be GMT + 10 on 29 Sept (we started daylight saving weekend after)
so if in UK 0909 + 10 = 1909

I don't care what the Ignorami think.

Sorry if it offends, but we no longer use the Latin plural in the UK (I am a literary editor by profession, so apologies!).

It is about time we were informed if we have registered SOs living in our midst. Our children's safety should come first.

Of course it should. If you are worried about SOs in your area who might have contact with your child, in the UK you can apply to the police for this information under the Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme ("Sarah's Law"). You must give a reason for your concern - they will not supply the information to those who are merely nosey - and the details are supplied in confidence, with a potentially unlimited fine in the County Court for anyone who breaks this confidentiality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste