Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what the Ignorami think.

Sorry if it offends, but we no longer use the Latin plural in the UK (I am a literary editor by profession, so apologies!).

Of course it should. If you are worried about SOs in your area who might have contact with your child, in the UK you can apply to the police for this information under the Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme ("Sarah's Law"). You must give a reason for your concern - they will not supply the information to those who are merely nosey - and the details are supplied in confidence, with a potentially unlimited fine for anyone who breaks this confidentiality.

Looks as though the new West Aust system is similar to yours then. Every boy and his dog can't get access to it.

They will have gone through his computer with fine toothcomb i would imagine, possible that they found evidence there

That assumes that he has a computer, and didn't simply update the page in an Internet Café or on a computer at the local library. It also presumes that the page was written by MB - anyone can write a facebook page using any name they wish.

I can't find any reports on that now, unless they've been pulled.
I do remember pricking my ears up at that though,
IMO It didn't enter my head that a gun was ever used in this??

There is so much now in MSM it's hard to find where you read something but I do remember it.
Agree about gun, I think the story about the licence, collection of weapons etc is just another part of the jigsaw. Can't find where it said he was sleeping in car in between houses/gf's but it's there somewhere. That's what made me think, what the hell did he do with the gun cupboard, samurai swords and so on.

That assumes that he has a computer, and didn't simply update the page in an Internet Café or on a computer at the local library. It also presumes that the page was written by MB - anyone can write a facebook page using any name they wish.

yes, fair points. Can anyone tell when the page with the rifle was created?

They can, and indeed you are right...however when looking through the 'public' profiles of many of the main players (for want of a better phrase) in this investigation that particular profile is on several of there friends lists!

Unfortunately for us the last few days has seen some of them change what can be seen by the Public....

It amazes me why anyone would want there profile/wall read by
the public, however as a very nosy bugger I am very pleased they did as it has given a good example of the kind of people and different personalities and relationships!

And believe me they all seem to have large families/extended familes and all have the same friends...shows just how close knit a community it is! IMO

I don't care what the Ignorami think.

Sorry if it offends, but we no longer use the Latin plural in the UK (I am a literary editor by profession, so apologies!).

Of course it should. If you are worried about SOs in your area who might have contact with your child, in the UK you can apply to the police for this information under the Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme ("Sarah's Law"). You must give a reason for your concern - they will not supply the information to those who are merely nosey - and the details are supplied in confidence, with a potentially unlimited fine in the County Court for anyone who breaks this confidentiality.

I studied Latin so I feel compelled :D

The FB page with gun profile pic is the one on his son's Friend list.

Also, that photo isn't anywhere else in MSM, unlike the pool/scorpion one.

They can, and indeed you are right...however when looking through the 'public' profiles of many of the main players (for want of a better phrase) in this investigation that particular profile is on several of there friends lists!

Unfortunately for us the last few days has seen some of them change what can be seen by the Public....

It amazes me why anyone would want there profile/wall read by
the public, however as a very nosy bugger I am very pleased they did as it has given a good example of the kind of people and different personalities and relationships!

And believe me they all seem to have large families/extended familes and all have the same friends...shows just how close knit a community it is! IMO

Because some folk think they are interesting probably. Having worked in Information Security, you would be surprised how ignorant people can be when it comes to protecting their IT ID.

Ideal, thanks.
Is it illegal to carry a swiss army knife?
For what it's worth IMO the Edwards family I would think are all credible witnesses.
if the blade is three inches or less its not illegal

Come to think of it, the FB pic is creepy enough :-(

I don't think it's creepy. If I hadn't known anything about MB, I would have just rolled my eyes and just thought: another boy with his toy showing off.

For all we know it might be an airgun, used extensively in Wales to hunt rabbits.

I like shooting myself (never on anything that's alive, just target practise and clay pigeons) and have a few photos of me with a rifle. However, not on any networking sites.

I understand that 'Mach' is a small town, but I do wander if the prosecution are going to have a problem putting 'credible' witnesses on the stand as all the ones we know so far are very good friends with April's Family and also friends/ex friends with him??
The Black Bag witness, for instance...and has also been on the News, Interviewed even after charges were bought.
If I was on the Jury, it would certainly concern me?

Apologies if I have spoken out of turn, Delete if you want All my own opinion.

I understand that 'Mach' is a small town, but I do wander if the prosecution are going to have a problem putting 'credible' witnesses on the stand as all the ones we know so far are very good friends with April's Family and also friends/ex friends with him??
The Black Bag witness, for instance...and has also been on the News, Interviewed even after charges were bought.
If I was on the Jury, it would certainly concern me?

Apologies if I have spoken out of turn, Delete if you want All my own opinion.

It might concern you more if they were witnesses for the defence. If the forensic evidence is strong the witnesses won't be as critical to the case.
I reckon it's the jury that will be the problem.

I don't think it's creepy. If I hadn't known anything about MB, I would have just rolled my eyes and just thought: another boy with his toy showing off.

For all we know it might be an airgun, used extensively in Wales to hunt rabbits.

I like shooting myself (never on anything that's alive, just target practise and clay pigeons) and have a few photos of me with a rifle. However, not on any networking sites.

I meant it's creepy in the context. Would lay odds it isn't an airgun.

I meant it's creepy in the context. Would lay odds it isn't an airgun.

You may be right there. I'll ask my husband tonight if he can see what it is.

By the way even air rifles with a muzzle energy of more than 12 ft lbs need a firearms license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste