Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

That is incorrect. The County Council reported that
Remember, AJ had only been at the school for a few weeks, so I imagine this was simply a short meeting on how new pupils were settling in. It is possible that meetings for older classes were held later, but we do not know if either parent went back for these. The County Council report strongly suggests that they would not have been in the building at the same time as MB.

It is unclear whether AJ was with her parents, but I think it is very likely she would have been for this type of meeting.
But in another report the council is quoted as saying April was outside on her bike. How would they know? And "Mr and Mrs Jones are believed to have left by 3.30pm." is not a fact.

The plot thickens :-)

Apparently it rained heavily later that night, did someone local say it wasn't raining earlier?

I think it important to understand that in that part of Wales, short heavy showers are very common. I believe it was raining in the morning and later that night, but the afternoon could easily have just been showery with dry interludes.

They seem a bit cute and childish for a man into his camo gear and guns?

Yes, that's why they could be gifts, perhaps a housewarming gift?

Or they could be put there by a member of the public (I doubt the police would have done it, as they would be sending a huge message out). The pink one would make sense, as it ties in perfectly with the pink ribbon campaign. However the blue one would not.

Anyway, probably not relevant. Just rambling sorry.

Just to put my ramblings in context I'll add this (thanks to post by bijoux):

“Bridger moved in a couple of weeks ago. When he first came I saw him there and there was a woman and kids.''

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/april-jones-police-in-plea-for-information-1359572

Vicky Fenner also had as her FB marital status on Oct 3rd Mark Bridger as her husband. According to the press she broke up with him two weeks before April went missing. Perhaps she forgot to update her status?

I thought they were only dating; not married ???

Its on one of the closed threads.

If it's not reported by the media, I think we have to regard the matter as just speculation, in that case.

I repeat the fact that AJ would almost certainly have been at the meeting with her parents. It is why they start parents' meetings for the reception class as soon as school finishes - so parents can pick up their child, have a brief chat with the teacher, and then take the child home (or, in this case, on to a swimming lesson).

We now have open Euro borders where in some of those countries child-napping is rife!

We certainly do not have "open borders". The UK refused to sign the Schengen Agreement, which is why we still have passport control and customs at our borders (at airports, ferry terminals and at the Eurostar stations).

On the basis that the accused was apparently identified and arrested within less than 24 hours, I'd be inclined to think it was (a), but we are very unlikely to know before the trial, and it is not a matter that we should be discussing.

I'm not sure about this. Wouldn't one of LE's first questions to AJ's parents be whether they were aware of anyone locally who might have made threats, hold a grudge against them or have acted inappropriately towards AJ at any point in the past? If there was any prior history involving MB then surely this would have emerged very early on?

At the noon press conference the next day LE were still extremely vague about what exactly they were looking for. A couple of hours later, however, and they were actively seeking a specific individual. What evidence came to light between noon and the time of MB's arrest? Would the fact that MB drives a LHD LRD be sufficient to warrant his arrest as a person of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState