Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people have mentioned places of a body being hidden. Shallow graves. Dumped in the river. Put in a pothole. Caves.

I mentioned something and I'm probably totally off my trolley. Someone then thrashed my 'thought'. So I deleted my post.

What is the best way to illiminate all signs of a dead body? (Sorry to say this, like all of you I hope she is alive).

I am still thinking fire. Not just a little bonfire. A place that deals with this 24/7. And MB might have had access to this place. Then again, I'm sure it would be very difficult to get access to a place like this anyhow.

PADDYWHACK said:
Bringing this over from the other thread.
I may be accused of over analysing here, but is there any significance to the fact Mark Bridger updated his profile picture on Facebook 2 weeks ago? He went from a friendly face in a swimming pool to a side on shot holding a gun. And, could the landscape in that photo be of any significance?

The one that IS real is the photo with rifle, I also notice ironically that he changed his Profile Pick on Sat 29th Sept, 2 days before April went missing!

opalsqueak63 said:
It's him and it's his page. I checked it as soon as his name came out in the media - before police announced name. On FB, he said it was him in the picture, but I can't prove it as some info on there is no longer available. If I had thought about it at the time, I would have done screenshots. Doesn't he look a lot older? And I don't remember having seen that tattoo in any other picture.

Please help my confusion.

MB's FB profile pic with the rifle was updated Sept 29th, before his arrest on Oct 2nd and before we knew of him.

However PADDYWHACK remembers seeing a different FB profile pic ie. the pool photo.

opalsqueak63 remembers seeing only the rifle pic.

To me this means he must have had 2 profiles: one with the rifle photo, and one with the swimming pool photo, but the profile with the swimming pool pic has since been deleted or we for some reason can't access it.

Is this right, or am I missing something?

I know a kid who, at the age of 4, recognises the car that I drive to be a Renault, identifies other Renaults (not even the same model) on the road, and ditto with Jaguars, as his father has one.

However, the 7 year old and possibly also a 5 year old witness clearly couldn't identify the vehicle. Was it a van? Was it a car? Was it light? Was It dark? Did AJ get in one side, or was she lifted in? Based on the description the police gave out, that Toyota could just as easily be the car. Any vehicle pretty much could be the one, including mine.

However, as MB has been arrested, the description of the car now matches the one he has and it seemed to me that it happened in that order.

They didn't seem to know what colour the vehicle was let alone the make,
If it was a LRD you would have thought the witness may have had a glimpse of the driver what with the windows and the probability of a light coming on when the door opened. If it was a van then there would be less chance of the driver being seen unless the witness was directly looking in through the door windows or through the front windscreen.

But no child said it was a LRD did they. Pale coloured vehicle, small at the front and big at the back was the child's description.

I am also of the mind that a 5 year old wouldn't find it easy climbing in to a large 4WD vehicle, April is only a little thing.

That the child was 'put in a van' was the first I heard of it. My friend posted this on fb and asked to share at 8.27pm Monday Oct 1st. Although discussion of fb is disallowed here, I personally believe that the child was indeed lifted up into the vehicle. jmo.

MB's FB profile pic with the rifle was updated Sept 29th, before his arrest on Oct 2nd and before we knew of him.

However PADDYWHACK remembers seeing a different FB profile pic ie. the pool photo.

To me this means he must have had 2 profiles: one with the rifle photo, and one with the swimming pool photo, but the profile with the swimming pool pic has since been deleted or we for some reason can't access it.

Paddy got it wrong there was no fb page with MB pool pic before oct 9
The real fb page for mbseems to be the one with rifle pic which was set up in 2008

No one knows. Clearly the police were working on the principle of child abductors being friends/acquaintances. They are obviously not bothering to look at family/neighbours, or they would have ripped that estate apart with a fine tooth comb. I've also read that 10% of those who commit such crimes will actively go out as part of the search party!

As it stands the only witness saw her get into whatever vehicle. I just don't get why LHD, Bit of a coincidence really imo... did they say there's only 2 in the area?? yeah AJ is familiar with MB but i bet she's familiar with a lot more people with a RHD. What's to say she didn't get asked to get in the drivers side. An abductor would surely want to make every effort not to let the them get away once they'd be able to i'd them. Not hang around on the passenger side deciding whether they should get in or not.... JMO

:

What???

i was asking paddy who are the people he saw in the garden
!!

whats the drivers rifht hand go to do with anything LooooL

Because you clearly haven't read/viewed the whole. The original post had TWO images - one a vehicle, the other a garden/yard. You said you couldn't see another person in the vehicle image expecting to see people in the garden there I'm guessing, but that was because you only looked at ONE of the images - the vehicle one. Maybe go back and read the whole :)

No one knows. Clearly the police were working on the principle of child abductors being friends/acquaintances. They are obviously not bothering to look at family/neighbours, or they would have ripped that estate apart with a fine tooth comb. I've also read that 10% of those who commit such crimes will actively go out as part of the search party!

Shawn Morgan did. He rode with another neighbor and helped in the search. He was among a group of neighbors talking in the street. He later confessed, and told them where to find Breeann Rodriguez's body, which they did. This case reminds me very much of hers, and has from the beginning. She was 3 years old, playing on a dead end street on her bike. Her brother went inside for a drink and she vanished. She was taken and killed by Shawn Morgan, her neighbor.

That the child was 'put in a van' was the first I heard of it. My friend posted this on fb and asked to share at 8.27pm Monday Oct 1st. Although discussion of fb is disallowed here, I personally believe that the child was indeed lifted up into the vehicle. jmo.

Interesting way of saying what you are saying. I get it. Thank you.

I'm confused by the van bit. I've been taken out in vans a few times (work related). And most of them had a sliding door to access the back seats from what I recall.

No one has mentioned this as far as I have seen, but could it be that she got in onto the back seat? Then again, even I as an adult, would struggle to get a sliding door open unless a bit of help was forthcoming.

From memory I think the Landrover was a '2-doors'?

Just want to quickly comment on a post in the old thread about a young man following this woman and her daughter. This sounds like the behaviour you could have expected from some of the young people I used to help out with at a special school for people with learning difficulties. They simply didn't understand personal space, and how certain types of behaviour were socially inappropriate. He might have even been trained to say "no problem" when apologised to about anything, just to make him appear more normal and less likely to be beaten up for being mentally disabled.

My sister runs a respite care home for adults with challenging behaviour and I have spent a lot of time with these adults, I'm pretty sure this guy at the park had none of those types of problems!

I'm confused by the van bit. I've been taken out in vans a few times (work related). And most of them had a sliding door to access the back seats from what I recall.

No one has mentioned this as far as I have seen, but could it be that she got in onto the back seat? Then again, even I as an adult, would struggle to get a sliding door open unless a bit of help was forthcoming.

Yes, a 2-door Landrover.

As it stands the only witness saw her get into whatever vehicle. I just don't get why LHD, Bit of a coincidence really imo... did they say there's only 2 in the area?? yeah AJ is familiar with MB but i bet she's familiar with a lot more people with a RHD. What's to say she didn't get asked to get in the drivers side. An abductor would surely want to make every effort not to let the them get away once they'd be able to i'd them. Not hang around on the passenger side deciding whether they should get in or not.... JMO

I agree with what you've said. AJ told her friend "It's alright I know them" when going to the vehicle. Now if you went towards somebody you knew in a car, wouldn't you naturally go to the driver's side to see them? I just think it curious that it seems to have been assumed she immediately entered the car as a passenger, ie it 'must' have been a lefthand drive. omooc

Many people have mentioned places of a body being hidden. Shallow graves. Dumped in the river. Put in a pothole. Caves.

I mentioned something and I'm probably totally off my trolley. Someone then thrashed my 'thought'. So I deleted my post.

What is the best way to illiminate all signs of a dead body? (Sorry to say this, like all of you I hope she is alive).

I am still thinking fire. Not just a little bonfire. A place that deals with this 24/7. And MB might have had access to this place. Then again, I'm sure it would be very difficult to get access to a place like this anyhow.

Incinerator you mean? The only one I can think of nearby would be the one at Bronglais Hospital in Aberystwyth. Other than that, do abbatoirs have any? There's one at Llanidloes, which he worked at, and one farther than the Ceredigion coast somewhere south of Aberystwyth. There isn't really any heavy industry in the area that would have anything remotely like a furnace or incinerator.

I agree with what you've said. AJ told her friend "It's alright I know them" when going to the vehicle. Now if you went towards somebody you knew in a car, wouldn't you naturally go to the driver's side to see them? I just think it curious that it seems to have been assumed she immediately entered the car as a passenger, ie it 'must' have been a lefthand drive. omooc

I agree with what you have said...and also want to add that we ONLY have a 7 year old's word for what AJ did or didn't say, along with whether she did or didn't get into a car...on what side...and so on....

When I googled it and clicked on the cached image it was the pool pic, but when it went over to facebook proper it popped up as the gun pic.

Maybe people have different perceptions of what a van is, you have just described a van was having a back seat and sliding side doors but to me a van only has two front seats and double doors at the the back. You do get some vans with sliding doors on the side but the driver would tend to have to get out of the vehicle to open and close the sliding doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668