Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-20718341

13 December 2012 Last updated at 12:55 ET

Police searching for missing April Jones look set to be given a grant from the Home Office to continue the hunt.

_64500248__64499176_apriljonesnew1-familypic-1.jpg

AFAIK CZJ is not from Machynlleth - she is from Swansea in South Wales.

I just took it from the article

The autographed sandals pulled in $ 656 when they went under the hammer in Zeta-Jones' hometown of MAChynlleth, Powys on Friday.

I just took it from the article

The autographed sandals pulled in $ 656 when they went under the hammer in Zeta-Jones' hometown of MAChynlleth, Powys on Friday.
I hope the money will be given to the local police force. It would pay one officers wages.

I hope the money will be given to the local police force. It would pay one officers wages.

Very good point. And the 2 M GBP could be used in many areas of need instead of on a search necessitated by a person without a fibre of conscience. :furious:

I'm wishing that they find little April before Christmas. Her family has suffered long enough

Very good point. And the 2 M GBP could be used in many areas of need instead of on a search necessitated by a person without a fibre of conscience. :furious:
Absolutely agree. The outcome of the trial starting in January won't be a surprise to me, but it will be a big lesson to those who cannot comprehend the type of people who commit these acts.

They used to say "beware of strangers"
They should add "beware of family and acquaintances"

That is so sad.
Poor little mite. God knows where she is. Unless police have hard evidence she is dead, miracles do happen sometimes.

ann-other it appears that site is having problems with their links. The link you posted is a report about the accused killer of Catherine Gowing.

On the following link it says....

* Mark Bridger, 47, of Ceinws, near Machynlleth, has been charged with April’s abduction and murder, as well as perverting the course of justice. His next court appearance is scheduled to take place on January 11

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...g-for-christmas-91466-32484886/#ixzz2GuWA4Gc0

While the Flintshire Chronicle article does headline the Gowing murder, it also states that Mark Bridger will appear in court later today.

THE man accused of killing Flintshire vet Catherine Gowing will appear before a Crown Court judge on Monday to enter a plea – as police vow the search for her body parts will continue.

Former Deeside High School pupil Clive Sharp, originally from Sealand, is charged with the 37-year-old’s murder and is due at Caernarfon Crown Court.

Mark Bridger, 46, of Machynlleth, who is accused of abducting and murdering five-year-old April Jones from the town, will also appear at Caernarfon on the same day.

Recent news

Mark Bridger is scheduled to appear at Mold Crown Court on Monday next, 14th January, for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.

http://www.courtserve.net/courtlists/current/crown/moldc_T130114.02.htm

The search for April Jones resumed last Monday, after a two-week break across the Christmas period. Currently there are 16 search teams involved in the operation.

http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/news/latest-news/201301/april-jones-investigation-court-appearance-14-january-2013?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pity that news was incorrect, given the depraved crimes they are accused of, it would be fitting for them to be in the same court on the same day.:twocents:

If you check the link that I posted, you will see that Clive Sharp, accused of the murder of Miss Gowing, is due to appear at Mold Crown Court on Monday, immediately after Mark Bridger. So it will indeed be same court and on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back