GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder to what degree they kept him isolated and punished. What abt toilet breaks??? Showers???
I hope he snuck some water in the shower or when he went to the bathroom. Surely they didn’t monitor that!!!

my god the details gojng through my head. I just want to know what his thoughts were in isolation. Hope he just went to his happy place for most of it. Like we do in stressful situations….

I think towards the end they didn’t even bother with showers :(

This has been playing on my mind too, did he have a ask every time he went to the toilet. Must have been awkward for him in the onesie, esp in his weakened state. I wonder did he ever run upstairs to try lie on a bed to rest. All these thoughts go through your mind

In my opinion it wasn’t misbehaviour. It appears that Arthur was punished for being a 6 year old child with some issues, which when you look at his life experiences his “problems” are completely understandable. Children are noisy, demanding and need stimulation. All things he wasn’t allowed to do/have. If he was being “rude” who could blame him? When he’s been isolated, is bored and is getting abused. It’s like a cycle, he “misbehaved” so he was “punished” which then caused more “misbehaviour”. MOO
I am not sure that Arthur had 'issues'. His father and his girlfriend were the ones who had issues IMO.

I am not sure that Arthur had 'issues'. His father and his girlfriend were the ones who had issues IMO.
I was referring to things like the obsession with death, being worried about his loved ones not returning, nightmares etc etc. Arthur had experienced trauma in his short life, before he was with Hughes full time and before ET. Which may have presented as behavioural difficulties. Which as I already stated, perfectly understandable given his experiences. Arthur needed time, love and attention, not discipline.

is he pulling a face or is he actually that ugly...

sounds like Tustin spent all day every day lounging around in pj's, eating mcdonalds, lounging in the sun and hot tub, going to the hairdressers, getting tattoos. Prison will be hard for her, all she's ever known is getting her own way and doing whatever she likes whenever she likes. That alone will make her suffer
That's his sexy hot tub face.

This has been playing on my mind too, did he have a ask every time he went to the toilet. Must have been awkward for him in the onesie, esp in his weakened state. I wonder did he ever run upstairs to try lie on a bed to rest. All these thoughts go through your mind

I read somewhere in the case, that she would always accompany him to the toilet, he didn't even have peace and time alone to go to the toilet. I think it was to stop him drinking tap water.

Can't for the life of me understand why he had the final say on this or his family. Regardless of Olivia being in prison, she had never hurt him. Her statement to the court shown a loving educated woman who nurtered in her son a love of literature and learning and then the poor poor boy was sent to live with his uneducated bullying father and his rough girlfriend. It's beyond tragic.

Can't for the life of me understand why he had the final say on this or his family. Regardless of Olivia being in prison, she had never hurt him. Her statement to the court shown a loving educated woman who nurtered in her son a love of literature and learning and then the poor poor boy was sent to live with his uneducated bullying father and his rough girlfriend. It's beyond tragic.
I guess that as a murderer she had her parental rights removed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back