UK - Ashley Dale, 28 fatally shot at home, Liverpool - 21 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sean Zeisz is sentenced to life with a minimum term of 42 years in prison

Niall Barry is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 47 years in prison

James Witham is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 43 years in prison

Joseph Peers is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 41 years in prison
Seems like this is ultimately LH's death sentence - sometime in the future. He was the reason for everything, that unfolded. IMO

"Ashley Dale's family shout out in relief as her killers are jailed for 173 years

for gunning down the council worker

'in the prime of her life' -

as her heartbroken mother tells them:

'I will never, ever forgive you'.

It can now be revealed that two of those convicted of murdering Ms Dale – plus Harrison - were named during the trial of Olivia's killer, Thomas Cashman, as being allegedly involved in a deadly feud that culminated in the schoolgirl's shooting."
o_O

Last edited:
Two of the men convicted of murdering Ashley Dale were named as potential suspects in the shooting of Olivia Pratt-Korbel, it can now be reported.
During his trial at Manchester Crown Court in March, lawyers representing Cashman sought to introduce evidence to his trial about other people who had been named as potential suspects in the murder.

Those named during legal argument included Sean Zeisz, 28, and Niall Barry, 26 - and Ian Fitzgibbon, 28.

Zeisz and Barry were jointly charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm to Jamie Nee, although both were acquitted at a trial earlier this year.

The prosecution in Cashman's trial argued there was evidence which meant the suspects had been ruled out as the gunman who killed Olivia.
The appearance of Barry and Fitzgibbon did not match the height and build of the gunman in Olivia's shooting and there was telephone and ANPR evidence relating to Zeisz which excluded him, the court heard.

Sean Zeisz is sentenced to life with a minimum term of 42 years in prison

Niall Barry is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 47 years in prison

James Witham is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 43 years in prison

Joseph Peers is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum term of 41 years in prison
Excellent. Still leaves them with loooong sentences if they get a couple of years knocked off on appeal

I like it when I see sentences begin with a 4 - seems very unusual (I really can't think of many where that's happened) but this was an unusually vicious murder, so good! Nothing can bring Ashley Dale back, but at least they're well out of trouble and unlikely to ever be able to do such a thing again. Good riddance.

"Revealed:

How Ashley Dale's drug-dealing gangster killers arranged sale of Skorpion machine gun

and £2m worth of narcotics on Encrochat messaging service

before they were bust by undercover cops."

It all comes out now!

Amd they were having a sing together before entering court - maybe they're going to start a prison choir.

More bizarrely, the defendants were heard singing the Human League's Don't You Want Me Baby before being brought into court on one occasion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back