GUILTY UK - Ashley Wadsworth, 19, Canadian, murdered 1st Feb 2022, Chelmsford, Essex *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A lot of young middle class guys from Essex (and Kent) are having huge amounts of tattooing done these days. It makes what would otherwise be very boring plain young men look more interesting. Getting your neck done and one on your face at 23 screams idiot to me.

Also I can see at least eight Instagram accounts that are clearly him; we've seen this a lot in male killers of women over the last couple of years. There's a big correlation, or at least an overlap, between violence and extreme narcissism and low self-esteem in men.

I don't believe it suggests prison culture in the US either. Some well done work on him (looking at the hand/arm), unless there is something I am not seeing, he's less covered that the majority of my tattooed friends. I'm half covered myself and have been since mid 20s

It’s difficult to see in some of the photos, partly due to angles and as they look to have faded slightly to me, but I assume the poster meant the face tattoos Sepple has under each eye. Those might (although not automatically) suggest in a U.S. context some prison connection.

Last edited:
He looks a bit strange to me. Sorry for being shallow but he's not someone I would cross the world to be with if we had only met online. Or had they met in person before her move? Whatever - I feel a bit responsible in an odd sort of way in that she came to the UK full of hope and adventure and was murdered on our turf. Terrible things happen all over the world of course but still.... What a nightmare for her poor family.

You can see the face tattoos clearly in a selfie of Sepple on his own that the Daily Mail has (presumably taken from social media) at the below link. In the photo of Sepple and Ashley sightseeing at Buckingham Palace also on that page, you can see the tattoos if you know they’re there, but they look either faded or less visible due to angle / sunlight.

Boyfriend of Canadian teenager stabbed to death in a 'frenzied attack' is charged with murder | Daily Mail Online

I don’t have tattoos but have no issue with people getting them, I do find face tattoos an interesting choice though.

A lot of young middle class guys from Essex (and Kent) are having huge amounts of tattooing done these days. It makes what would otherwise be very boring plain young men look more interesting. Getting your neck done and one on your face at 23 screams idiot to me.

Also I can see at least eight Instagram accounts that are clearly him; we've seen this a lot in male killers of women over the last couple of years. There's a big correlation, or at least an overlap, between violence and extreme narcissism and low self-esteem in men.

One of his many profiles has his bio listed as "<3 Ashley <3" but hasn't been updated since 2016. Suggests they had online contact for a few years...

This boyfriend's type of tattooing would suggest prison culture in the US. Does it have a particular connotation in the UK?

Maybe a few decades ago but not anymore. I know a lot of people who have tattoos, myself included. Do people still associate tattoos with prison in the us? I mean, if they were homemade stick and poke tattoos maybe, but in this case they seem to be professionally done and probably cost hundreds of pounds

Woah you’re not wrong. That strikes me as super strange tbh, also because the majority have no posts and one or two followers. And there’s a total of twenty something accounts with some variation of his name. Al of them may not be his but is that a common name? It almost seems like he’s trying to take up as many handles with his name as he can

Maybe a few decades ago but not anymore. I know a lot of people who have tattoos, myself included. Do people still associate tattoos with prison in the us? I mean, if they were homemade stick and poke tattoos maybe, but in this case they seem to be professionally done and probably cost hundreds of pounds

I think it’s more the facial tattoos that suggest prison time, and his are crap. What even is that meant to be under his eye? Looks like he’s had it done in the last couple of years.

Woah you’re not wrong. That strikes me as super strange tbh, also because the majority have no posts and one or two followers. And there’s a total of twenty something accounts with some variation of his name. Al of them may not be his but is that a common name? It almost seems like he’s trying to take up as many handles with his name as he can

My guess is that the ones with 1 or 0 followers and few or no posts were set up to chat online with different girls, each of which was supposed to believe she was the only one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back