GUILTY UK - Ashley Wadsworth, 19, Canadian, murdered 1st Feb 2022, Chelmsford, Essex *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ashley Wadsworth, 19, was allegedly on the phone to her family when she was killed in a “domestic disturbance” in a flat she was sharing with her boyfriend Jack Sepple, 23, on Tuesday at 4pm.

Ms Wadsworth’s family claim she met Mr Sepple, 23, online and had flown to the UK in November as a “birthday present”.

Friends claimed that Ashley had tried to book flights to return home to Vernon, Canada, the night she was killed in Chelmsford, Essex.

She was told she had to wait for the results of a Covid test before flying.

Boyfriend charged with murder after teen dies on ‘dream visit to UK’

I think it’s more the facial tattoos that suggest prison time, and his are crap. What even is that meant to be under his eye? Looks like he’s had it done in the last couple of years.

To me they look too faded to be recent... Or just badly done - I don't know any tattooists worth their salt that would agree to tattoo a persons face without serious consideration given - not just because they are so visible but because they are difficult to do and extremely painful (so I have been told anyway, I've only got them on my arm and shoulder area and to be honest they didn't hurt). On first look I thought the one under his eye was a birthmark.

Edit - Obviously JMO but his neck tattoo is as ugly as hell also

I think it’s more the facial tattoos that suggest prison time, and his are crap. What even is that meant to be under his eye? Looks like he’s had it done in the last couple of years.

yeah lol tbh I didn’t realise it was a tattoo and thought it was a black eye or a birth mark.

It looks terrible and it may not even be that old, as you say. But it may have still been done at a proper shop. The skin there is super thin and fragile, any tattoo that is tiny is going to blur over time, but specially there. The sun would hit it all the time and fade it badly too. It may have looked like something at some point but not anymore lol. He’s still v young to be THAT tattooed tho! Tattoos are not cheap.

My guess is that the ones with 1 or 0 followers and few or no posts were set up to chat online with different girls, each of which was supposed to believe she was the only one.

Lol I’m dumb. That very plausible and I wouldn’t have thought of that, my brain just doesn’t work like that haha

I had a good look through his mums Fb late last night, her profile has been taken down today but I’m sure there were pics of Jack from 2-3 years ago without the under eye tatt. The side of face one was done first. The neck ones have really faded. The arm ones are much more professional.

His poor family have been through some tough times over the years and seemed to have finally found peace and happiness. He’s ruined it, he’s ruined two families.

This is so strange! How does a nice girl like her, who is religious end up with a guy like him? It seems like she may be a little sheltered, and 23 year old him took advantage of her good intentions. Maybe this relationship started as a bit of a charity case, she liked him and naively thought that he was just a troubled boy who needed her help. I wish more girls realised that it will just make them miserable and it can be super unsafe. Sometimes people just need professional help, no matter how hard you try.

She clearly has a ton of people who love her and care about her, and no doubt would’ve stopped her from going if they knew. I wonder if she kept some of the red flags to herself :(

This is so strange! How does a nice girl like her, who is religious end up with a guy like him? It seems like she may be a little sheltered, and 23 year old him took advantage of her good intentions. Maybe this relationship started as a bit of a charity case, she liked him and naively thought that he was just a troubled boy who needed her help. I wish more girls realised that it will just make them miserable and it can be super unsafe. Sometimes people just need professional help, no matter how hard you try.

She clearly has a ton of people who love her and care about her, and no doubt would’ve stopped her from going if they knew. I wonder if she kept some of the red flags to herself :(

That's what I wondered, maybe she did see him as a bit of a charity case, someone she wanted to help.

I'm so angry and sad for her family. Yet another woman killed by a horrible piece of work.

Just found this very distressing for me thread .
Young B.C. woman killed in England, suspect charged with murder | CTV News
''A woman named Helen, who lives two doors down from the home where the victim was found, said she spoke to Wadsworth that morning and was told there had been an argument.
"I just can't believe it. I just can't," Helen told CTV News. "Every time I shut my eyes I see her dead."

Helen said she went out for the day after speaking to Wadsworth.

"Her sister's in pieces," she said. "My heart goes out to her family."

Few details have been released by police, but Sepple was scheduled to appear in court Thursday.''

I wonder if she as a Mormon came to the UK for a "mission"to convert people.
Mormons travel abroad with this aim, but usually men.

I wonder if she as a Mormon came to the UK for a "mission"to convert people.
Mormons travel abroad with this aim, but usually men.

It’s such a minority religion in the UK (approx 0.3% of the population) I doubt it… but you never know!

We’re not a very religious country really. The vast majority of people, especially younger adults, do not attend church, and Jack doesn’t seem a likely candidate for conversion. There is an LDS church in Chelmsford though, I wonder if she ever went.

rbbm.
Why was she happy one minute and hours later stabbed to death? Wondering if the alleged perp had undiagnosed schizophrenia or had drinking or drug problem? speculation, imo.
Ashley Wadsworth: Boyfriend charged with murder after teen dies on ‘dream visit to UK’ (yahoo.com)
590314defc80f5d624ec9d298b658161

''She posted happy selfies of herself with Mr Sepple visiting London on Facebook hours before she was killed.

Her aunt Shawna Wadsworth told The Standard: “She was amazing none of this makes sense and I can’t get any answers.

“I need to know the truth.

“Ashley knew three languages, was an excellent student. She didn’t have an easy life but beat the odds. She was very excited to visit London as a tourist.

“She was a star and still is.”

Friends claimed that Ashley had tried to book flights to return home to Vernon, Canada, the night she was killed in Chelmsford, Essex.

She was told she had to wait for the results of a Covid test before flying''

It’s such a minority religion in the UK (approx 0.3% of the population) I doubt it… but you never know!

We’re not a very religious country really. The vast majority of people, especially younger adults, do not attend church, and Jack doesn’t seem a likely candidate for conversion. There is an LDS church in Chelmsford though, I wonder if she ever went.
The same in Poland, there are also Jehowa's Witnesses who preach in the streets.
But, before the pandemic, I saw many American Mormons in my city.
Who knows, as a newbe Mormon, maybe she took it as her personal mission to convert a troubled, tattooed young man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back