Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed last night Martyrs is finally on showbox! I guess because the remake is out. All being well I'll finally watch it this weekend :p

PS it's a good job he ain't here to see you call him 'Honey' He'd vomit :laughing:

"Hun Hun hubby Hun Hun" lololol

Remember?

Stop! We almost got married..........

Thank you margarita <3

6 months! SCHMAE will tell you, it has been the strangest week. We used to always talk a lot about synchronicity. This last week I dreamed about nino, and I hadn't had one for a while. SCHMAE heard they are making a remake of one of his fave movies, playing GTA I came across a player called el_nino and another called Mr Synchronicity. It might sound silly but there is more, it just seemed like there were reminders of him one after another for BOTH of us. That there synchronicity... Not knowing what happened to him, it is the worst feeling. And even now I want to tell him all this and I can't! Every time there is something I still think "I have to tell nino!" Then I remember I can't :( I just hope he knows how much we miss him, but if he is out there somewhere, and he is happy, then I'm Ok with that.

Re reading this thread today for some unknown reason and I knew it was close on the timing, but do you realize Ski, that while you were writing this posts, he was likely being found ? We did have a really weird week that week. So many things were bombarding us and I think we both felt something was coming. Bizarre but comforting in a way. He's imprinted on us. The next post is 3 days later when he was found and says he was found 1 day post 6 months of missing . Synchronicity, which we shushed him when he brought up . He was right, all along :)

Or as it was nearing the 6 month mark he was even more in our thoughts and strongly subconscious :p We talked with him and about him every single day for years. That he was found at that time is purely coincidental. Yes synchronicity is real but it is just our minds trying to find reason and put order to a series of events that are nothing more than coincidence. You see what you want to see and yes I'm still 100% logical reasoning, or stubborn lol ;)

Or as it was nearing the 6 month mark he was even more in our thoughts and strongly subconscious :p We talked with him and about him every single day for years. That he was found at that time is purely coincidental. Yes synchronicity is real but it is just our minds trying to find reason and put order to a series of events that are nothing more than coincidence. You see what you want to see and yes I'm still 100% logical reasoning, or stubborn lol ;)

Expand your mind !

I love this bantering! Trying to imagine adding Baljeev into the mix. You were quite the trio, I'd say. Glad you are keeping his spirit alive.

There towards the end he had a fascination with synchronicity and was always looking or at least finding things that were lining up. We tended to kind of discount most of that but I do know that week prior to his being found , we were very VERY in tune with him. So much so that I think ...... wow he was right. And ski wants to operate inside logic at all times. But he and I both had religious upbringings so maybe we are more able to think about ' supernatural ' happenings? **speculating **

ETA BBM :( ..... present tense

I love this bantering! Trying to imagine adding Baljeev into the mix. You were quite the trio, I'd say. Glad you are keeping his spirit alive.

Add a bunch of facepalms and a lot of profanity and you're about there ;)

And SCHMAE I went to a Christian school Lolol My logical opinions about synchronicity have nothing to do with my spiritual whatever's :p It's an anx thing innit

And a touch of rebelliousness mixed in there. :giggle:

Happy Birthday dude. Big game tomorrow, We're off to Wembley!

You should be here, it sucks bad you're gone :/ I'll be wearing my Liverpool shirt with your name on tomorrow, as I do for every game. I keep it on the back of the couch between games, so you're always by my side. (Yeah, yeah I know, 'no gay') You stuck a birthday wish in with the big guy up there yeh?

Miss you brah

Nice post, (((Skibaboo)))

Have a nice day at the game.

[video=youtube;WGoD3iBfe_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoD3iBfe_0[/video]

I was thinkng about Baljeev tonight so tried searching (unsuccessfully) for any new news about him. I stumbled across a RAWK forum and lo and behold, I found you, Skibaboo. Nice friends there, to be sure.... and a few nice chuckles. Sending up some special thoughts, and a big hug for you.

I was thinkng about Baljeev tonight so tried searching (unsuccessfully) for any new news about him. I stumbled across a RAWK forum and lo and behold, I found you, Skibaboo. Nice friends there, to be sure.... and a few nice chuckles. Sending up some special thoughts, and a big hug for you.

Lol RAWK (red and white kop) is awesome, it's like footy WS. Some awesome people on there who will not think twice about helping a fellow red out! I've kinda neglected it since Nino has been gone, and I was my first go to site of the day for over a decade :(

Nino. Losing you man has changed me, in such a short time you made my life so much more interesting and fun. It's a year today since you were found. I spent a lot of that year in a funk, playing video games a not much else (apart from sleuthing)

Having said that, over time you motivated me. I'm kicking agoraphobia butt! Slowly slowly catchy monkey! I just wish I could tell you the impact you made on me, and SHMAE too I know. You are still sorely, terribly missed.

Rest easy mate. And FFS. Jurgen Klopp!!! You know I'm not a religious person but I swear if I was I'd be saying you had a hand in that! :D

I'm on RAWK too although not been on in a very long while.

BTW Hillsborough jury have retired to reach verdict today

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Are all of us UK football fans on RAWK then? I even have the same username. :D I don't think 21 posts in 13 years is much to shout about mind. It's good for a browse though. [/OT]

Haha I want to say it's a small world but does that apply to the Internet?
RAWK is a great site, and I think it proves it as they get so many ppl join up who support other clubs. I love the mods gave me my own personal tag as 'Baljeevs mate' LOVE that! The support I got on there when my mum had her stroke and my dad passed, unbelievable! I never even asked but was inundated with offers of help and info. I should start posting again!!

I'm on RAWK too although not been on in a very long while.

BTW Hillsborough jury have retired to reach verdict today

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm so anxious about that! I cried and cried so much in 2012, I felt ill for a week. I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting.

Yesterday I was reading through my skype convo and sharing some hysterical excerpts with Skibaboo . I do this maybe every month or so just randomly. It feels nice to read his words and have a laugh at something from way back. I did not know until a few hours later that yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of the day he was found. Funny how he compells me to go and find him on some days and not others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back