Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good article. I hope he is found soon, before he harms himself or someone else harms him.

Posted the flyer to my twitter and will add it in Facebook next time I'm on.

http://onlinenews.warwickshire.poli...elt-appeal-to-missing-man-baljeev-johal/16870

he family of missing Baljeev Johal have issued a heartfelt appeal, encouraging him to get in contact.

Baljeev is aged 24 and lives in the Bramcote area of Nottingham. He was reported missing at around 12.30am on Sunday 5th October, after he had been attending a family wedding at the Sports Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore.

Baljeev’s older sister Haneet Johal described how life has stopped since Baljeev went missing. The family have been out searching every day, and trying to make contact with him.

If he's a Liverpool fan, it might be worth asking the club if they can help publicise it? They don't seem to be playing this weekend but maybe they could put something on the news section of the website, or his favourite player could record an appeal? Even if they circulated his poster on Twitter, it would get a lot of views..

That article doesn't seem to exist now?

It had to be pulled.

If he's a Liverpool fan, it might be worth asking the club if they can help publicise it? They don't seem to be playing this weekend but maybe they could put something on the news section of the website, or his favourite player could record an appeal? Even if they circulated his poster on Twitter, it would get a lot of views..

This is trying to be done, and it is getting more tweets and more media attention now

http://onlinenews.warwickshire.poli...elt-appeal-to-missing-man-baljeev-johal/16870

he family of missing Baljeev Johal have issued a heartfelt appeal, encouraging him to get in contact.

Baljeev is aged 24 and lives in the Bramcote area of Nottingham. He was reported missing at around 12.30am on Sunday 5th October, after he had been attending a family wedding at the Sports Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore.

Baljeev’s older sister Haneet Johal described how life has stopped since Baljeev went missing. The family have been out searching every day, and trying to make contact with him.

Awwwwe I feel for her. :( I would flip my S if my "little" brother (he's a grown man but to me he will always be my little brother!) disappeared.

I feel very helpless because I do not understand UK press the way I do in US. I cannot find things like breaking news, or live feed of searchers, certainly no scanners, etc. It 's like being blindfolded to what is going on . I know there is a big organized search right now but it may not be mentioned in press.....

I feel very helpless because I do not understand UK press the way I do in US. I cannot find things like breaking news, or live feed of searchers, certainly no scanners, etc. It 's like being blindfolded to what is going on . I know there is a big organized search right now but it may not be mentioned in press.....

We get that sort of breaking news media occasionally, but usually only when (for example) a young girl goes missing. A 24 year old male just doesn't get the same level of media interest, unfortunately. :(

I think UK police are more cloak and dagger than in the US, we never really get any inkling of what they are doing behind the scenes. However, once it hits the newspapers we seem to report more honestly/daringly than American media, we are less censored, I think.

We get that sort of breaking news media occasionally, but usually only when (for example) a young girl goes missing. A 24 year old male just doesn't get the same level of media interest, unfortunately. :(

I know you're right and I'm not surprised...but it just seems kind of sad. :cow:

Do we have any UK SAR experts on WS? Anybody know? I know LE have searched with dogs I just don't know what type and if they would follow his scent? It is hard to understand what is happening with a missing person in the UK, even harder when it is a friend. This week has enlightened me to how horrible this is for family, and friends when someone goes missing. Even as just an online friend it is horrible. I would usually chat to him everyday, and he's not there :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back